Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son gets a rash around his mouth from avocados… guess what… we don’t give him any!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Surely it is schnitzel that flares up Gigi's eczema as it appears to be the only thing she eats as she loves it.
I know toddlers eating habits can be rough. My toddler is a beige queen and it’s hard. But this just seems so negligent

Reactions: 8
I’d be so concerned for Arna and jax’s welfare. I’m guessing they don’t have a set routine and heck knows what they are being exposed to in the party house

Leah is more adhd than Kayla. I got diagnosed later in life and it hasn’t been fun. It’s been a nightmare and a lot of work undoing my childhood labels etc. I just don’t believe it I feel she has jumped on the “trend” (it’s not a trend) but she sees it as a trend to be more relatable… not ok.

also Leah and Mitch going to GC. With no plans. So dumb

Reactions: 16
Wtf is Kayla’s obsession with “boys”….her story with Jax throwing himself on the dirty airport floor…does she think toddler girls don’t throw tantrums? She’s never really parented Arna so I guess she’d have no idea.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t get it the kid was running around throwing tantrums, crying and being really annoying and yet Kayla is just filming and not really worried about it. Jae the same thing too invested on his phone to pay attention on the kid.

The amount of parents that don’t mind their kids at the airport is crazy. Yes some people are there for holidays but other times people are rushing to catch their flight for work, so have some common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To not correct or teach your child how to behave in public is one of the biggest anti social behaviours honestly. Both sisters refuse to do it for their kids.

Reactions: 14
Apparently Leah’s dogs was at the emergency vet because he got a ‘tiny nick’ on his leg from the groomer. It look ‘totally fine’ yesterday and then overnight it got large and infected. Idk something seems off to me. Maybe the groomer cut the dog because he was so matted they couldn’t safely trim them. I wouldn’t be surprised if the groomer was just Leah and Mitch with a pair of clippers.

Attachments

So gigi is "home today" & having panadol so clearly she's unwell but sure enough she goes to the grandparents still. Also why is she wearing shorts & no shoes?! It's freezing in Adelaide

Reactions: 8
So gigi is "home today" & having panadol so clearly she's unwell but sure enough she goes to the grandparents still. Also why is she wearing shorts & no shoes?! It's freezing in Adelaide
I get that parenting toddlers is hard. But to not even dress a child appropriately for the weather today is just pathetic. It was 12 degrees at 1pm. Not even long pants and a long sleeved top and shoes? Too hard basket for the superficials.

Reactions: 12
Is putting kids Panadol with something like maple syrup a thing? Surely it's sweet enough.. 🤷

• Wow
  • Sick
I get that parenting toddlers is hard. But to not even dress a child appropriately for the weather today is just pathetic. It was 12 degrees at 1pm. Not even long pants and a long sleeved top and shoes? Too hard basket for the superficials.
Leah bough 7 seven sets of bike shorts and tshirts in size 5 from some Bangladesh sweat shop linked online site like next or best & less and since then nothing so Gigi stuck in sweat shop cotton for winter

I think they just told her it was maple syrup so she’d have it? Otherwise, WTF are they doing lol
Ha ok I hope so cos I definitely thought it looked brown and it wasn't in a syringe I didn't think? Glad it isn't just me who thinks it would be strange tho 😂🤷

Reactions: 5
Mitch is such a little pussy witch. Can’t handle the smell of crab pasta so Leah has to cook it when he’s out of the house. Leah also get a backbone. If you want to eat it then say that and he can be a big boy and deal with the smell for one night

Reactions: 13