Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she confirms they all live in a communešŸ˜‚Poor kids...no stability with all these random people constantly around the house
I canā€™t believe they all live together!! Why? Iā€™d go nuts if I had friends staying over for more than 3 nights! What is missing in K&Jā€™s marriage that they constantly need to have others around them? Is it insecurity? Someone please answer because this is so bizarre to me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t believe they all live together!! Why? Iā€™d go nuts if I had friends staying over for more than 3 nights! What is missing in K&Jā€™s marriage that they constantly need to have others around them? Is it insecurity? Someone please answer because this is so bizarre to me
Itā€™s because they donā€™t actually have a connection outside of money and their child. They need extra people around because it fills the void thatā€™s there when theyā€™re alone together.

Reactions: 14
So these two kids basically live in a share house of random adults.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thank you for sharing the transcript šŸ™Œ

The poor poor children having to share their parents. It makes me feel so sad for them.

So weird for Llani to move from Sydney ot live with them. Of course Sydney is expensive compared to rooming with your millionaire friends.

Reactions: 11
Small thing, but why does Kayla say ā€œmomā€? Or is that a transcript issue?

It actually wouldnā€™t surprise me if these America worshiping bogans actually used mom instead of mum though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for sharing the transcript šŸ™Œ

The poor poor children having to share their parents. It makes me feel so sad for them.

So weird for Llani to move from Sydney ot live with them. Of course Sydney is expensive compared to rooming with your millionaire friends.
And poor little Arna gets pushed from pillar to post with living with two sets of parents on a weekly basis and then returns to the commune. Must be so unsettling for the poor little Arna being so young and not living or having a stable environment. Sorry to say but I think she is the one that will truly need therapy when older. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 13
Leah - read this and STAY THE duck AT HOME AND DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR bleeping GRANDPARENTS YOU SELFISH IGNORANT COW.

"WALKING PNEUMONIA - This illness is often brought home by young children who get it at school and then infect family members. Walking pneumonia is contagious. It's spread through airborne droplets from close contact, such as coughing, sneezing or speaking. People with lowered immunity may get more severely ill."

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t with Kayla. She even has to be the ā€˜most adhdā€™ like who in their right mind goes to therapy and ā€˜tries to fix the wallpaperā€™. Thatā€™s just incredibly rude. Iā€™m a female with ADHD and Autism and I wouldnā€™t DREAM of doing that.
The story just comes across so exaggerated.
Also you donā€™t get a diagnosis in one ā€˜psychā€™ visit but good for her ig

I totally missed this part of the transcript. Where did it say that?
Poor kids. Iā€™d go crazy. I hate it when family stay. I need my space n

I would not be surprised if Arna decided to permanently live with her father when sheā€™s older. Especially around the teenage years, the last thing a young girl needs is random flops in and out of the house. I can also see Rachel being more supportive for her during those hormonal years than Kayla ever would be.

Reactions: 22
This whole ADHD thing is total BS - she doesnā€™t have ADHD; sheā€™s just an entitled, narcissistic, rude cowā€¦ and Iā€™ll bet the lure of the ADHD drugs helping her maintain her stick figure frame wasnā€™t a factor at all.. (sarcasm).
I live with a husband and young daughter with ADHD and it take more than one session to get a diagnosis - and usually Drs are screening for those who just want to score the drugs (which are also commonly used as party stimulants). Would not surprise me one iota if she was getting the drugs to share with her commune pals..

Seriously sheā€™s a bleeping joke.

And letā€™s not even talk about the way she dismisses her mum and mocks herā€¦ far out.

Kayla makes me want to vomit

Reactions: 16
Her parents seem so sweet but for some reason they seem to lack respect towards them. Remember her showing her mum ā€žjockinglyā€œ the middle finger AND FILMING IT FOR HER 15MIL FOLLOWERS when she bought arna a glitter dress or what was it? Even Leah.. They seem to treat them as their servants

Reactions: 9
Leahā€™s cat is as feral as she is. Leave the bloody cat inside the house.
I could not deal with rats and mice being brought into my house. Especially with having young children who love to touch everything šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Leahā€™s cat is as feral as she is. Leave the bloody cat inside the house.
I could not deal with rats and mice being brought into my house. Especially with having young children who love to touch everything šŸ¤¢
And there is no way they clean so imagine how many germs there are

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This whole ADHD thing is total BS - she doesnā€™t have ADHD; sheā€™s just an entitled, narcissistic, rude cowā€¦ and Iā€™ll bet the lure of the ADHD drugs helping her maintain her stick figure frame wasnā€™t a factor at all.. (sarcasm).
I live with a husband and young daughter with ADHD and it take more than one session to get a diagnosis - and usually Drs are screening for those who just want to score the drugs (which are also commonly used as party stimulants). Would not surprise me one iota if she was getting the drugs to share with her commune pals..

Seriously sheā€™s a bleeping joke.

And letā€™s not even talk about the way she dismisses her mum and mocks herā€¦ far out.

Kayla makes me want to vomit

This is 100% correct.

Kayla has never, ever shown any signs of being neurodivergent in any way other than having a big old Cluster B disorder and Disordered Eating. Sheā€™s a former Anorexic/Orthorexic who starved herself so hard and so long she canā€™t see the world beyond the end of her own fake nose. She doesnā€™t even have the depth required for BPD

She is on those meds to stave off post preggo weight and to maintain that stick figure as she heads firmly towards middle age. This lying bleep is going to age like milk.