Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooop the leeches are off to Queensland permanently as of July 1, brace yourselves for an influx of mediocre content filmed in the only place in the world with the sun on view

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The thing that really irks me is when people refer to any neurodivergence as a super power. I get it mostly comes from a good place, but it actively undermines how hard it can be for the people actively living with it. Like so happy for you Kayla that you had no negative impacts from your alleged ADHD that was diagnosed in one visit to a psych, and that all you had was success, but that isn't the experience for most people. We have different abilities and different strengths like every other person. But the world is built for neurotypical people, which makes it challenging to traverse that same world when you are not neurotypical.
It isn't a personality trait and it isn't as simple as meds and it's fixed. I've had people ask me what my "super power" is. I'm not Rain Man. I'm not magic. I am a real person with real struggles. I think it's gross she's done a whole podcast talking about how awesome her life is with and because of ADHD. Like good for you, but this is tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing that really irks me is when people refer to any neurodivergence as a super power. I get it mostly comes from a good place, but it actively undermines how hard it can be for the people actively living with it. Like so happy for you Kayla that you had no negative impacts from your alleged ADHD that was diagnosed in one visit to a psych, and that all you had was success, but that isn't the experience for most people. We have different abilities and different strengths like every other person. But the world is built for neurotypical people, which makes it challenging to traverse that same world when you are not neurotypical.
It isn't a personality trait and it isn't as simple as meds and it's fixed. I've had people ask me what my "super power" is. I'm not Rain Man. I'm not magic. I am a real person with real struggles. I think it's gross she's done a whole podcast talking about how awesome her life is with and because of ADHD. Like good for you, but this is tone deaf.
Also, I can’t believe that someone who has such obvious traits of ADHD (which are generally masked in women) has held such a stringent workout regime for herself and shows so much discipline in eating, etc.

Reactions: 11
Also, I can’t believe that someone who has such obvious traits of ADHD (which are generally masked in women) has held such a stringent workout regime for herself and shows so much discipline in eating, etc.
On the contrary from mems, I think eating disorders are overly represented within ND women. I was disciplined in not eating for sure 😅😅😅😃 but I digress, I don’t see Kayla as my peeps at all. Leah on the other hand

Reactions: 9
Leah’s cat is as feral as she is. Leave the bloody cat inside the house.
I could not deal with rats and mice being brought into my house. Especially with having young children who love to touch everything 🤢
Totally agree. Cats need to be kept inside just like dogs. Don't see why their any different. And she finds it funny. Such a irresponsible owner of animals.
---
Ooop the leeches are off to Queensland permanently as of July 1, brace yourselves for an influx of mediocre content filmed in the only place in the world with the sun on view
I asked her what she meant by going to stay in GC and this was her reply. So are they going to live in the commune with the rest of them.
IMG_20240605_194057.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Leah lost her wedding band at the gym, a nice person found it and handed it in. To say thank you Leah would like them to contact her so she can give them whatever hot chocolate supplements they would like from Yes Please. Is she serious?

• Haha
As a card holding member of team ADHD, it also really gets to me that Kayla talks about it like it was just a small thing for her and no big deal. My later in life diagnosis only came after I suffered a huge burnout situation and was honestly at rock bottom. It has taken a long time for me to rebuild my confidence and boundaries, but I still struggle every single day, even on medication. There’s a deep dark side to ADHD, it isn’t all sunshine, rainbows and stimulant meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. Cats need to be kept inside just like dogs. Don't see why their any different. And she finds it funny. Such a irresponsible owner of animals.
---

I asked her what she meant by going to stay in GC and this was her reply. So are they going to live in the commune with the rest of them.
View attachment 2975655
You’ll get blocked now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

View attachment 2975655
Must be nice to just wake up one day and go oh let’s just move to the Gold Coast next month without any concern about finding work or a place to live or daycare for your kids or any of the other boring, practical things that most normal people consider before making these sorts of decisions.

Reactions: 14
They must have found a rental on the Goldy then.

What has she done to her legs……

IMG_6317.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Must be nice to just wake up one day and go oh let’s just move to the Gold Coast next month without any concern about finding work or a place to live or daycare for your kids or any of the other boring, practical things that most normal people consider before making these sorts of decisions.
They don’t live in the real world. What about Leah’s therapy? Is that just done and dusted now? Can’t imagine it’ll help moving away from supports.

Reactions: 8
As a card holding member of team ADHD, it also really gets to me that Kayla talks about it like it was just a small thing for her and no big deal. My later in life diagnosis only came after I suffered a huge burnout situation and was honestly at rock bottom. It has taken a long time for me to rebuild my confidence and boundaries, but I still struggle every single day, even on medication. There’s a deep dark side to ADHD, it isn’t all sunshine, rainbows and stimulant meds.
Second this. It’s so upsetting when people claim to have it just because their attention span is short. There’s way more to it. ADHD will actually drive you nuts, what’s ADHD about her? Leah definitely but not Kayla. Because of people like this doctors don’t take us seriously and won’t prescribe meds or do testing.

Reactions: 10
What work.🥴🥴🥴🥴 Neither of them know the meaning of a real working job. I can't see what she even means by a trial run. Going to see if she can survive being in a new state without the babysitting grandparents that gigi is at all the time. And who will mind Gigi when they go on their stupid date nights. I do hate that phrase. She's not divulging much on this subject so far.

Reactions: 11
Second this. It’s so upsetting when people claim to have it just because their attention span is short. There’s way more to it. ADHD will actually drive you nuts, what’s ADHD about her? Leah definitely but not Kayla. Because of people like this doctors don’t take us seriously and won’t prescribe meds or do testing.
“if” Kayla has adhd then how fake & filtered is her life! She doesn’t show any of her adhd flaws or struggles unlike Leah who is a hot mess.

Reactions: 15
Leah's latest stories about the dogs needing to get groomed are SO chaotic. I feel like you could listen on half speed and still struggle to understand. How is it Kayla who has a diagnosis and not this chick?!

• Haha
Leah says the rash on Gs mouth is eczema but how is it always there. She said it flares when she eats certain things. So maybe don’t give her those foods. I’m so confused how they do not care for their child properly

So basically…. They ran off to QLD with no thoughts about their dog and whoever was caring for them just allowed the dog to be out in the rain and they got so matted they had to be shaved??? And she thinks it’s funny? Not surprised they give Gigi food that flares up her “eczema”, if this is how they treat another living creature who’s also dependent on them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Leah says the rash on Gs mouth is eczema but how is it always there. She said it flares when she eats certain things. So maybe don’t give her those foods. I’m so confused how they do not care for their child properly
Surely it is schnitzel that flares up Gigi's eczema as it appears to be the only thing she eats as she loves it.

Reactions: 10