Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mitch is such a little pussy witch. Can’t handle the smell of crab pasta so Leah has to cook it when he’s out of the house. Leah also get a backbone. If you want to eat it then say that and he can be a big boy and deal with the smell for one night
I can't imagine Mitch and Jae out together, Jae would eat Mitch alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Leah needs to rest, maybe Mitch should step up and be a parent??? Just an idea.

Reactions: 18
Kayla admitted Ajax gets kicked out of daycare for being aggressive. Then says its boys I swear, arna is perfect. That’s because Toby is the parent. He has helped raise her to be a great person. Ajax has you and teef who don’t give a duck about anyone and think the world revolves around you. So you’ve raised a brat. Go figure

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d like to put my 2c in with Kayla’s ADHD too. I listened to the podcast where she talks about being diagnosed. Very interesting that she credits her success and building Sweat to her ADHD. Because in the rounds of podcasts that she’s been a guest on, she openly says that all she wanted to do was train women. It was all Tobi who had the idea to do the PDF, and he did all the back end stuff. She wasn’t interested in that. So was it ADHD or was it Tobi? Because as an ADHDer I can guarantee that if she didn’t have Tobi, Sweat would never have happened.

I completely agree with the Tattler who said that ADHD is more than just a lack of focus etc. Building a business with ADHD is fckn hard! I’m a few years in and don’t have a Tobi and I’m only just starting to get a hold of things. Most days it’s still a tit show. Yes, we are brilliant. But don’t credit your huge success to ADHD when you clearly had someone holding your hand from the start.

Reactions: 19
Kayla admitted Ajax gets kicked out of daycare for being aggressive. Then says its boys I swear, arna is perfect. That’s because Toby is the parent. He has helped raise her to be a great person. Ajax has you and teef who don’t give a duck about anyone and think the world revolves around you. So you’ve raised a brat. Go figure
100%. I have a toddler boy as well and he’s not once hit or been aggressive towards other people. You can never blame bad behaviour on what gender a child is and the fact that she stands there and films him misbehaving and then shares it with the whole world for content tells me all I need to know about what kind of parent she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Leah prattling on about wanting to get her recipes into Hello Fresh boxes. Mentioning your failed meal delivery service as to why you understand how it all works is not the glowing reference you think it is, Leah………

Reactions: 15
I worked in childcare for nearly 12 years and not once did we ever kick a child out for bad behaviour, and I had some very difficult children - we had to threaten parents with expulsion once because they weren't taking us or the situation seriously, and once they started parenting their child (a 3 year old GIRL who bit, it's not always boys Kayla!) and teaching them it's not okay to hurt others, or laugh when she misbehaved, it all calmed down. It's unfortunate for the poor kids as their friends start to dislike and exclude them and the same will happen with Jax is Kayla and Jae don't get their act together.

Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t be doing J any favours that he lives in a party house. Let’s not forget the juvenile video Kayla posted of Jae and his posse of morons acting like schoolies / toolies. You can only imagine what they gee J up to do for a laugh.
---
Leah prattling on about wanting to get her recipes into Hello Fresh boxes. Mentioning your failed meal delivery service as to why you understand how it all works is not the glowing reference you think it is, Leah………
if they had a quarter of a brain between them, they’d realise Hello Fresh and other meal boxes are their competitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random thought but why does Kayla insist on dressing the kid in clothes that are at least 4 sizes too big for him?

• Sick
Random thought but why does Kayla insist on dressing the kid in clothes that are at least 4 sizes too big for him?
And then brag about how their kid is bigger than average when they are actually average sized? Leah does the same too, these 2 basic sisters need to disappear from the insta life, they have nothing substantial to offer into the society. Those days are well and truly over/

Wonder if they are taking the 2 dogs and cat with them to Qld or if they’re going to dump them on someone else :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Wonder if they are taking the 2 dogs and cat with them to Qld or if they’re going to dump them on someone else :unsure:
Dump them, I’d say. She’s already joking about having Reggie put down on insta stories today, so you know…. Can’t imagine they’d do the whole move the animals up with them thing

Reactions: 8
Llani in news article today 🙄 wonder if Kayla paid for it … spoiler: she doesn’t want to be asked what she does for work. Llani, people are dying. Go touch some grass.

Why do influencers think we care about their opinion?

If you don’t wish to disclose your occupation, don’t it’s your choice but please stop telling the rest of us plebs how it should be.

Reactions: 7
Leah ‘manifesting’ a tv appearance like her last ‘sponsored’ segment on the morning show wasn’t a complete and total disaster and utter bleeping embarrassment.

She’s sprouting deep EmmyLou vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said on her story that she is taking the dogs but leaving the cat 🥲 and I think the reason she gave is that they will be renting (I kind of skipped through though so maybe she elaborated further...). Sounds like BS.. if you're renting but you're allowed to have dogs, then surely you can also have a cat?

Reactions: 7