Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her story that she is taking the dogs but leaving the cat 🥲 and I think the reason she gave is that they will be renting (I kind of skipped through though so maybe she elaborated further...). Sounds like BS.. if you're renting but you're allowed to have dogs, then surely you can also have a cat?
To be fair when you move with a cat you have to keep the cat inside for a few weeks and we all know they aren’t capable of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course the newborn stage was the hardest for Leah, you can’t palm a newborn off to do your own thing all the time like you can with a toddler.

Reactions: 6
Kayla admitted Ajax gets kicked out of daycare for being aggressive. Then says its boys I swear, arna is perfect. That’s because Toby is the parent. He has helped raise her to be a great person. Ajax has you and teef who don’t give a duck about anyone and think the world revolves around you. So you’ve raised a brat. Go figure
Obviously the daycare thing is because their bringing up a child in a male dominated house with all these macho men that haven't a brain between them and both parents don't discipline him and they let him get away with everything. No rules whatsoever. Poor kid.
---
Leah’s cousin cleaning her house? BFFR
this has reached a new low 🤡
I love how these influencers that do bugger all day in and day out but need someone else to clean their house. Do it yourself Leah so entitled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
like everything else Leah is late on, now she’s properly trying to get a YouTube channel up and running 🙄 she should have done this 5 years ago when the Itsines name held more weight

Reactions: 12
Leah ‘manifesting’ a tv appearance like her last ‘sponsored’ segment on the morning show wasn’t a complete and total disaster and utter bleeping embarrassment.

She’s sprouting deep EmmyLou vibes.
I was thinking this when I saw her story. She’s already been on TV and done a terrible job of it. Is she thinking this YouTube thing will get her some sort of TV show of her own? Or a MasterChef guest judge appearance? She’d have to start developing her own recipes for that rather than ripping off other creators.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking this when I saw her story. She’s already been on TV and done a terrible job of it. Is she thinking this YouTube thing will get her some sort of TV show of her own? Or a MasterChef guest judge appearance? She’d have to start developing her own recipes for that rather than ripping off other creators.
Leah, a MasterChef guest judge, that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would Leah and Mitch not eat their dinner with Gigi? I didn't get it when I thought they ate dinner after she went to bed but even weirder that they sit down again after her shower and they eat dinner while she sits there... for food being such a huuuuuuge part of their family and being the only people to ever eat food, why wouldn't they do these things together?

Reactions: 18
Why would Leah and Mitch not eat their dinner with Gigi? I didn't get it when I thought they ate dinner after she went to bed but even weirder that they sit down again after her shower and they eat dinner while she sits there... for food being such a huuuuuuge part of their family and being the only people to ever eat food, why wouldn't they do these things together?
So weird that they eat while she's still up. Couldn't understand if they eat late I guess. Though I agree, I think it's strange for food to be such a big thing for Leah and she doesn't eat with Gigi regularly.

We eat with our kids every night and sure sometimes it's a tit show but I prefer it over cooking twice 😂

Reactions: 8
I mean, we eat dinner after our kid has gone to bed because they eat at 5pm and aren’t that old. But the plan is that when they’re old enough, we all sit and have dinner together. The fact that they just… let her sit there? I couldn’t imagine not involving my child in that part of the day, having a family meal and talking about things. I feel so bad for that little girl. She’ll feel the completely surface level involvement her parents have with her soon.

Reactions: 9
Just on the Panadol thing, some kids just don’t take it and spit it out so I get needing yo potentially disguise it, was definitely in maple syrup. Kids Panadol is either white or different brands pink.
My first attempt to disguise it was milk or yoghurt though. First kid hated any medicine/pain relief second kid loves it

Reactions: 5
Hmmmm…leg’s looking a bit wonky.
She’s decided photoshopping her photos. She does not look like that when’s she’s recorded in the live videos, especially in Kayla’s posts. Pretty obvious Kayla would go out of her way to make her sister look worse than she actually is.

Reactions: 8
So they fly to Queensland today, when their dog is at home in a crate in strict rest prepping for surgery on Monday?!!?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So they fly to Queensland today, when their dog is at home in a crate in strict rest prepping for surgery on Monday?!!?!
So so so entitled these two. It's just amazing how they just pickup and get on a plane on a fortnightly basis for nothing but their own wim. Gees don't we all wish we could just get on a plane but in the real world people work for a living. She kept this quite. No wonder she was pissed at her dog for being injured. Don't know why she has pets she's so selfish. Mum and dad minding the dog no doubt. How will she cope with no parents on the GC.

• Heart
I mean, we eat dinner after our kid has gone to bed because they eat at 5pm and aren’t that old. But the plan is that when they’re old enough, we all sit and have dinner together. The fact that they just… let her sit there? I couldn’t imagine not involving my child in that part of the day, having a family meal and talking about things. I feel so bad for that little girl. She’ll feel the completely surface level involvement her parents have with her soon.
Yes I agree. For us it's a nice time to sit together and talk about our day. And I guess for people who just claim to be all about food, to not share in that together doesn't make sense to me. If parents want to eat dinner once the kids are asleep, wow how peaceful haha, but I dont understand that she sits there while they eat later.

Reactions: 10
Surely these dimwits know they don’t actually ever ‘work’ when they can just fly to the Gold Coast on a whim whenever they want to, on a week day. Most people who work actually have to be at work. Morons, the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
And ‘surprising’ Kayla and Teef like they weren’t there a week ago? So bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha