Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mitch is looking at houses to rent in Mermaid Beach. The one on his story is 2,600 a week.

If course he couldn't possibly get a modest home, it has to be fancy to keep up with everyone else.
That’s $135,200 a year…. I’m sorry but HOW could they afford that? Plus everything else.

Reactions: 11
Jae’s dad was a well known bikie in Adelaide
Maybe that's why jae hangs around with all these meat head tough looking guys
---
That’s $135,200 a year…. I’m sorry but HOW could they afford that? Plus everything else.
Do you think they will probably rent out the place their living in now for an absorbent rental price and be one of these greedy landlords.

Reactions: 6
Do you think they will probably rent out the place they’re living in now for an absorbent rental price and be one of these greedy landlords.
Yeah probably but even that won’t cover that amount in rent. The fact that they’re looking at that really proves they’ve got absolutely not one brain cell between the two of them

Reactions: 10
Yeah probably but even that won’t cover that amount in rent. The fact that they’re looking at that really proves they’ve got absolutely not one brain cell between the two of them
Yep based on what’s for rent in their suburb at the moment, they’ll likely get less than $1000 per week in rent for their house

Reactions: 4
Anyone else getting the feeling Leah has ripped off Daen’s Kitchen here? Except she’s late to the party (yet again) and cooking the same boring recipes she’s done 1000 times on Instagram. Add this one to the grave pool.

Reactions: 9
I'm really wondering what mitch does all day. Sweet FA I'd say. I hate it how he puts his face into Leah's reels when she's doing them. And now he's saying it's cold just to ramp up the vibe on the moving to GC asap and showing people how he's looking at real estate there. At least Leah has things she does like cooking and she just announced it's on you tube. Do YouTube pay people for making content how does that work?

I don't understand why everything is orange for her YouTube launch and not the blue she uses on her website? There's just no consistency with any of their stuff

Reactions: 8
Anyone else getting the feeling Leah has ripped off Daen’s Kitchen here? Except she’s late to the party (yet again) and cooking the same boring recipes she’s done 1000 times on Instagram. Add this one to the grave pool.
100%. I love Daen’s Kitchen and soon as I saw leah’s promo I thought of Daen straight away. Also whose kitchen is Leah filming in?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why everything is orange for her YouTube launch and not the blue she uses on her website? There's just no consistency with any of their stuff
Because NOTHING is thought out. What’s the purpose of these long form videos? I can tell you exactly what it is: sponsored content. They need cash (can’t finance a move to a luxury GC house without a solid income stream that doesn’t require outsourcing and paying for services and products and rent on warehousing) and this way they can get Leah to take on brand deals similar to what other cooking influencers do. It’s not actually to showcase anything or Leah’s cooking skills or original recipes. It’s another get rich quick scheme from the brain cell of Mitchines so he doesn’t have to get a real job and financially contribute to society.

Reactions: 12
100%. I love Daen’s Kitchen and soon as I saw leah’s promo I thought of Daen straight away. Also whose kitchen is Leah filming in?
She said once that she did a lot of her cooking in her mother's kitchen

Reactions: 2
The same day Leah announces yet another doomed to fail venture(Aka youtube show)Kayla teases new podcast about......tah tah. ADHD....😂😂😂Just saying....

• Haha
The same day Leah announces yet another doomed to fail venture(Aka youtube show)Kayla teases new podcast about......tah tah. ADHD....😂😂😂Just saying....
Came here to say same!! Ooook so Kayla has been diagnosed ADHD but Leah has not. How the actual fuxk is that possible? lol

Reactions: 8
Came here to say same!! Ooook so Kayla has been diagnosed ADHD but Leah has not. How the actual fuxk is that possible? lol
Or maybe it is a dig to her sister....She is used to bully her....I expect everything from that horrible person 😤

Reactions: 5
I'm not listening to Kayla's podcast and giving her a listen but has she been diagnosed with ADHD or is she just talking about it in general?

Reactions: 7
I'm not listening to Kayla's podcast and giving her a listen but has she been diagnosed with ADHD or is she just talking about it in general?
Intro to episode below - it’s says Kayla opens up about her ADHD diagnosis

(Also, if you are on an iPhone, go to the podcast app and find Sweat Daily podcast. There’s a transcript under each individual episode, which enables you to read through the interview, without contributing to downloads)
IMG_5452.jpeg

Thank you for sharing that. I don't have an iPhone and the podcast app I use doesn't show a transcript so I can't read it unfortunately so thanks for sharing that it's her diagnosis. I wonder if Leah will get tested now.

Here’s the transcript. Interesting that Kayla says she went to therapy because Leah encouraged her to, then Kayla was diagnosed with ADHD. But Leah supposedly hasn’t been tested/wont admit it?!
So she confirms they all live in a commune😂Poor kids...no stability with all these random people constantly around the house

Reactions: 13
So she just…. Went to therapy for no reason? Because Leah suggested it? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11