Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HitsDifferentHere

Jae has to be the most hated boy in Adelaide. He knows it too so he makes a story saying he basically doesn’t GAF about his haters. Umm….Jae, if you had any class and maturity you wouldn’t even bother making that story. Shows how insecure he is. I’m in my 40’s and I wouldn’t let him get anywhere near me physically. He makes me want to 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Love how Leah suggests to a first time mum to cuddle their baby as much as poss when her and Mitch left poor Gigi in the hospital alone most of her early days

HitsDifferentHere

Kayla’s wedding will be low class. I hope she doesn’t wear her hair down with those ratty extensions! She really doesn’t have any ‘real’ friends except maybe her slave assistant. All the other Greek influencer’s don’t think much of her apparently. Martha, Thessy to name a couple. Kayla I know you think you’re marrying some perfect man but girl you will never ever convince us of that. You also think it’s funny making your mum carry your groceries? No it’s not funny it’s downright disrespectful and your mum is an enabler! She allows to be treated like shite!

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I don’t usually watch Kayla’s stories, her face disgusts me and the way she speaks and her useless “story time” usually filled with ways she is such a cool, pick me girl. Can’t stand the way she alway says “okay guys” and “literally” with every sentence. She is such an uneducated bogan.

Anyway the way she makes fun of Leah is gross and makes me feel sorry for Leah. I think she looked nice yesterday and she shows more warmth towards Arna than Kayla ever has.

notahater1010

VIP Member
The wedding was really blah…she spends thousands on travelling and useless stuff for Jae but on her wedding she does a tacky backyard wedding.
The dress suites her but it was plain and nothing exciting to see.

The entire thing looked like an engagement
party.

I can imagine Rachel and Tobi’s wedding will be gorgeous. They have amazing taste.

ceecee12

Yep, I made this mistake almost 15 years ago - I didn't know you could/should pre purchase Disney tickets, went there and they were sold out for the day already at 9am and it was the only day I had available to go. Lesson learnt haha but honestly how did she also not realise that Anaheim was an hour away from their accommodation! Did they research anything before going, clearly not!
Imagine heading over and not planning anything in advance. I don’t understand this mentality. You’ve taken time away from your child, your “businesses”, for most people doing something like this and just gallivanting around would be a far cry from normal so they’d actually want to spend their time wisely and pre plan. Not these two! It just shows how privileged they are and how much they take for granted.

le_sigh

I can’t wait to see this new product. I bet they’ll launch something into an already oversaturated market 😂
I remembered when he bragged how Slopi was going to be Nike’s rival. Look how far that flammable sweaters got them 😂😂
He’s definitely delulu with a sprinkle of Narcissism.

• Haha

tin vienna

Interesting - I had a different read of that interview, my take was that Kayla was being very honest that her and Tobi are very different people and in hindsight, she can’t believe that they lasted as long as they did - she acknowledged that he was the brains and the business/money man, whereas she was more the face of the business; they got together when they were quite young, and the business was the bond that kept them together.

That’s not being negative about Tobi or “slagging” him off; it’s just acknowledging that they are very different individuals who have a shared history, but lasted longer as a couple than they actually ever should have.

its, IMO, a pretty mature hindsight view of the relationship.
i absolutely read it as a slag off… I agree that she at least gives some acknowledgement of his business prowess but it sounded like he ‘forced’ her to do things… it definitely seemed like a public slag off at him (and timed to contrast with all the ‘wonderful’ things about Jae and how perfect he is)…
I agree that Tobi is not perfect but he has brains and drive and that is WAY more than entitled Teef has got…
---
Those dodgy 90’s rave pants on Kayla’s story’s are the fuggliest things I’ve ever seen
Apparently (read on a different tattle thread) that they’re from a Cleo Harper x Kelsey Wells collab… just no.
Also read Kayla having moved to GC is now closer to old Adel ‘fitness professional athlete’ Sophie Guidolin.. the similarities are uncanny…
Overfilled faces ✔
‘Hands off’ parenting ✔
Drop kids for dick ✔
Skinny masquerading as ‘fit’ ✔
Claiming to empower women whilst simultaneously exploiting them for money ✔
Losing relevance in an over saturated market ✔
Multiple kids, multiple fathers ✔
Doesn’t have any real friends ✔
Can’t keep female friends because then they’d have to compete ✔

maybe Kalya moved up to the GC so she can start a little posse of like minded Individuals?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I find Mitch so creepy looking. Like it wouldn’t surprise me to see him on the news for some sort of psychotic behaviour/incident.

He gives gaslighting vibes, like Leah seems to be at his beck and call and always going on about how amazing he is when he seems to just be controlling and lazy as fuck. She looked, acted and seemed a lot better before he came along.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
The way she always looks up lovingly at Mitch and he just smirks…he gives me the biggest sleaze vibes ever. Gross.

tin vienna

Ok for the love of God.....America is a continent!!!The words you are looking for are USA..fucking uneducated morons🤨(Kayla also thinks America is the country)And their parents are teachers??!!!
Gross… why would you post this, as a foodie influencer (and I say that through clenched teeth)?? It looks badly cooked, burnt and disgusting.. at least pick a picture of food that looks inviting…
---
Of course these 2 numpties do not want Tobi and Rachel to outdo them. Had to buy a house just as expensive as Tobi’s. Difference is, both Rachel and Tobi have businesses that are generating them money, and Kayla’s got herself a useless tool of a husband who is costing her money.
It is so transparent… SWEAT is a dud. A family member told me that Tobis plan was to sell all along, then watch it plummet and buy back cheap. They know it’s done - the fitness app market is so saturated and they offer nothing new or creative. Kayla (as the face) is a shocking representative - she has nil muscle, eats nothing and would be beaten by most actually people at all the exercises. Her main concern in life is looking good and appealing to the other sex. Looks fade and even Botox won’t be able to save her…
Teef is just a big idiotic man-child who will stay while there is money to spend and she gives him what he wants/thinks he deserves…
Good riddance to both of them and can’t wait to see them come crawling back when it all falls apart and the money is all gone.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s just me but if I got food poisoning form something, like, let’s say… ice cream… I wouldn’t be going near it for ages

Dumb and dumber

HitsDifferentHere

We'll given that Kayla wore her pharken bra to Leah's hen's, I think Leah is having her taking-the -piss moment to Kayla, well done Leah.
---

As expected, her only "friends" are those on her payroll / business associates
Well I think Leah looks bloody amazing!! Lots of colour and comfort chosen for the day. She has definitely outshone Kayla. Oh pleeeezzzzz Kayla stop showing up to every event in a bra. How embarrassed your mother in law must be 🤦🏼‍♀️ And yes as I suspected only work people, her mum and sister are there. That girl seriously has no friends!!

• Heart