Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

It’s embarrassing that they hold America on such a pedestal. Shows how completely stupid and ignorant they are.

Reactions: 21
Who is buying hot chocolate like this for their significant person on Valentine’s Day?
like.
What.
No.

you don’t market for “holidays” that don’t align with your brand 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, the hot choc gives me mean girls cady giving Regina those protein bars that make you fat vibes

• Haha

oceansaway

Chatty Member
“She hates when anyone close to her shows her affection (other than jae).” Wow poor kids! 😡
I've said this before, she's the type of mother who would dump their kids over her latest fuck, Jae. I used to work in the legal system and would see her type every day.

• Sad

Firsttimeposter87

Ok so I agree with everything everyone has said about the two idiots and their “American” holiday.
One thing I noticed aswell is for self proclaimed foodies they don’t actually dig in and try things. The Dr Pepper drink - Leah barely had a sip. The buffalo sauce - Leah put the tiniest bit on. Leah tried the pickles and Mitch refused. Not only have they travelled all that way to eat literal junk food in car parks but they don’t even properly try anything. Imagine these two in France or Germany!!

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Wow just looked at those stories. Absolutely no atmosphere. Looks so cold, no warmth there at all. Just a couple of posers/losers trying to dance while poor Pappou stands there wondering what the hell his grand daughters chose such losers to marry

• Haha

Emmpro

Could not agree more! I don't think he's ever come across as genuine. Always so smug and smarmy like he's God's gift, when in reality he's nothing special to look at, and never has been. He's definitely punching with Leah.
Also didn’t she once share the story of how they first met / got together and it was along the lines him getting drunk and she took him home and he randomly jumped into her bed? She was playing it off as this endearing and cute story when in reality it was just creepy and predatory.

• Sick

mummasoc

Chatty Member
I see what he sees in her 🤑 but not the opposite. I don’t mind her (at least she appears to love her child and niece ) and with someone more supportive and intelligent I think she’d grow. But Mitchistines stifles her. 🤮

• Heart

ceecee12

Leah's story "I'm leaving G with mum and our nanny she's had since 4 months old." Don't know if I missed it before (having a nanny) but woweeeee, Anna AND a nanny, how some of you live hey 😶🌫
They seem really gutted about leaving her. If only there were a solution and you didn’t have to……….

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
So true, she just looks skinny with bad posture and too much plastic. Was scrolling on TikTok and saw this and got jumpscared! It’s not a good look on her 🤷‍♀️
People nowadays want to look strong with muscle definitions, much like Rachel’s body.
Wow she looks terrible. Leah really is the nicer looking sister! Leah really has so much potential, if only she wasn't weighed down by choc daddy 🤢🤢🤢

Emilyemily99

Exactly this.

All I've ever seen her do is a few pull ups, a copious amount of burpees and hiit which lets face it, we all left in 2013 along with phrases like 'strong is the new skinny' and 'choose your hard'. I have never seen Kayla lift anything remotely heavy, with the exception of the 80kg man child she is carrying (read: funding) through life.
She is your generic, run of the mill skinny chick who is lucky to have good genetics and won't know what hit her when menopause comes knocking on her door frame body.
Kind of you to suggest Jay is 80kg - we all know that big boy is pushing a century.

• Haha

EnidRollins

1707127955448.png

This absolute airhead wants to make desserts but can’t even think of his own ice cream flavours. Like how hard is it?! Imagine if he actually had to hold down a real job. He couldn’t do it!

• Haha

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Wow, asking strangers on instagram for a nanny for your one year child, I mean what could possibly go wrong????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Does it seem that, yet again, both nauseating sisters are at the same location, the Gold Coast, but they don't seem to be actually hanging out together. One is off surrounded by her "bodyguards ", that is, male hanger ons, making her the centre of attention and the other is too busy cooking meals for her loser toxic-appendage man-child.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cdngirl123

The comments though- i thought alexia clark and her werent great? Maybe im wrong lol- and cass and chontel? Seems all good there except they werent invited to the wedding lol
Ugh. And confirming there was a spark when they were friend a… ie- when he had a long term partner!

• Sick