Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenleaf22

Wow she really just posted excitedly explaining how some absolute random guy loitering outside an nba game hustling tourists for cash rides “also dealt with the Kardashians” and she blindly believed it and the most excited she’s ever been in her life 😂😂😂 holy fuck that is hilarious. They are so sheltered and gullible. So dumb lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I personally love the effort and care they’ve gone to for Arna’s play room. It’s everything she loves. Complete opposite of what her shit mother gave her of beige boring crap

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
exerpt from the advertiser:

“I’m very straight, I don’t fit into the … yeah, anyway … you don’t have to sexualise yourself to sell a product or sell yourself, you don’t gain followers that way,” she says. “I know there’s a lot of people in this industry or the fashion industry that will sexualise themselves and show off every part of their body and gain a following to sell whatever it is.”

She is brutally aware of the body image pressures and marvels now at how three years ago everyone wanted curves like Kylie Jenner; not that she wants to call out the Kardashians but she is wary of the influence they wield.

“I hope never to influence anyone in any way like that,” she says. “I hope always to be healthy, fit and strong.

SHE IS NOT STRONG

SHE IS SKINNY
Exactly this.

All I've ever seen her do is a few pull ups, a copious amount of burpees and hiit which lets face it, we all left in 2013 along with phrases like 'strong is the new skinny' and 'choose your hard'. I have never seen Kayla lift anything remotely heavy, with the exception of the 80kg man child she is carrying (read: funding) through life.
She is your generic, run of the mill skinny chick who is lucky to have good genetics and won't know what hit her when menopause comes knocking on her door frame body.

• Haha
  • Heart

ceecee12

Hang on, so Leah and Mitch sent Gigi to daycare today so they could walk around Costco for the second day in a row, and take one phone call. Is this a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I just- is he for real? Like there are neighbourhood watch signs everywhere in Australia. Or are things only "real" if it's in the USA?
Screenshot_20240109-051229.png

• Haha
  • Wow

badhabits22

Dirty hair is one of the worst feelings for me. My entire body just feels gross if I know my hair is dirty. Even if I've just showered but not cleaned my hair, I don't consider myself properly clean until my hair is as well. I can't imagine how gross she would feel, although maybe she just doesn't care.

• Heart

mummasoc

Chatty Member
They really are both dumb as dog sh&t aren’t they ? Have they lived really sheltered lives…… it’s so embarrassing and cringy

B.Bop

What an absolute shit boring week in the US they have had. Wouldn’t want that to be my holiday let alone a honeymoon.

Flying all that way to eat (mostly shit food), look at supermarkets and drive around aimlessly is such a waste. Oops forgot the minuscule amount of time they would have spent at Universal.

Could have easily gone somewhere closer to just “spend time together”, but their weird obsession with America wins out every time.

• Heart

Simco

So weird she wore something that wasn't sports wear and heels when she NEVER wears heels or fancy clothes. How girly of our favourite non-girly girl. If you know Kayla, you know she doesn't like those things, she's so weird like that. She also doesn't drink, so quirky and weird. And even though Jae is holding a beer in some photos, he also doesn't drink. So weird. So cool.

Wonder will we get another "funny" story about the party, the heels, the beer, how down to earth and low maintenance she is and really didn't want the party but was clearly dragged kicking and screaming and forced to have fun when really she's rather go to the gym and make her friends exercise because she's so fit and that's her thing.

Also bet she's raging at how good Leah looked!

Attachments

• Haha

cdngirl123

Ok i cannot with these two fucking dimwits going to America like it’s the promised land. I’m Canadian…. So I sound like a generic American, our accent are dull and stupid haha my husband is Aussie… I showed him the video of Leah lusting over American accents and he’s convinced it’s to engage American followers, no one can possibly think that way hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Watching the video of Leah and Mitch having the smoothie... Mitch makes me feel ill. I don't know what it is about him but my skin crawls.

Also, I find it funny that Kayla moved to QLD but spent so little time at the beach in Adelaide.

HitsDifferentHere

Kayla’s dress needed the waist raised a little. The join was not sitting on her waist which was not flattering. K&J know that Toby’s wedding will be romantic, full of love and very rich. They wouldn’t know how to pull off something similar. Same with the GC house. 7.5 million. I think they’re building a house in the GC with sea views. Everything will be sponsored because K is a cheap arse and wants freebies like her wedding. I expected a little more glamour and lots of flowers at the wedding but instead looked like a corporate Christmas drinks party. No photos of Anna and Jim or Jae’s mum???? I’ve heard on the grapevine that Jae’s mum is not a big fan of the Itsines’s. Not classy enough for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

greenleaf22

lol everyone here guessed they were having dramas and this confirms it. They really are not genuinely close sisters at all. It’s funny because Rachel and her family really exude all those family vibes that the Itsines pretend to be. Although I do think the only reason the Itsines family has issues is because Kayla is just such a massive cunt lol I think they would all live in harmony without her tbh

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Just spotted Tobi at Gold Coast airport, looking hungover, and dressed even worse. Shocked, for someone who made millions peddling health / fitness , he looks like shit. Scammers, but entrepreneurs.
Shiiiit can’t he have one night of fun?

With Rachel and Tobi’s wedding date being public knowledge 100% Kayla and Jae will beat them to it because duh of course it’s a competition and Kayla will have no bridal party because she is so fetch like that but really it’s coz she has no friends or family that want to do it

• Heart