Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsHagrid

Of all the states in the US he wants to live in Texas..... Why?
Aww he's telling us he's an uneducated idiot who wants to take his women to a state where their rights are disappearing everyday, without actually saying it. Bless his little heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Saying she can’t get pumped about an event because she doesn’t drink makes her sound like a recovering alcoholic 😂 so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hello.hello

IMG_5457.jpeg

Looks like she’s had a Sunday morning scroll through Tattle.

Mitch was vomiting too? Just like he was in business class with you? We should rename her Lie a lot Leah.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

greenleaf22

Fuuucking LOL this is so funny it’s almost sad. Kayla banged on about not giving into these stereotypes and being a tomboy her whole life and now look at her…5 min after stealing her friends bf she was knocked up, basically shotgun wedding, alienated from her family, treating arna like shit, all her money going down the drain, moved away from the people she loved most and couldn’t imagine life without and now surgically altering her body so Jae can post her new bigger boobs immediately on his Instagram like the prick that he is. What a shit situation. Jae really came in and fucked her life up.

Reactions: 27

le_sigh

Yep, so obvious it's just her that got the upgrade. Leah's lying is becoming more and more prevalent with each post. She's trying to believe her own bullshit, such as this was tbeir honeymoon, that just doesn't convince me, she's so transparent. This trip was just an exercising for mitch the "entrepreneur ".
Like was said up above, he is using Leah, for his own interests, Leah is his vessel and Kayla is what he is aiming to achieve.
Trust me, if Mr Mitch Chocolatier Itsines was in business class you can bet that he will plaster it all over IG, TikTok and FB. He’s that kind of a creepy douchebag

• Heart

LNDR

I find it odd that they got married in her backyard, at her house, where the last big event there was her last fiancé surprising her with a white dress, marquee and engagement party at the same place yet to a different guy 😬. Why, when budget is not an issue, would you do it at the same place?”

Kayla’s matron of honour: “Welcome back everyone”
😁

• Haha

Wcj29

I hope Lauren is doing ok. It would be incredibly hard to see her cheating ex have a shotgun wedding after they were together for years and it didn’t happen.

She’s so beautiful I’ll never understand why he downgraded to the plastic box. But that’s HIS loss, not hers.

I hope she ends up the happiest of them all because she really deserves it after what they did to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“I’m so weird because I’m so low maintenance unlike other girls and I don’t drink hehehe” fuck she’s insufferable. Every part of this whole goddam story is insufferable.
"I'm so weird like that"
"I don't drink"

Imagine being such a pick me girl. Why is not drinking such a personality trait? No one cares. It's like she makes it some badge of honour, holier-than-thou because she doesn't drink :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tin vienna

Jae’s mum is comfortable but not like super rich! She owns her business and beach house with other people. Her daughter is a super snob. Jae has never worked a day in his life. If his mum was smart she wouldn’t have given him all of his toys but instead make himself work for it and become a decent human. They have no idea seriously
I just got the low down on this… from an Itsines family member!
so.. come in close and let me share fellow tattlers!
jaes money comes from his dad/mum who owned many aged care homes… sold/liquidated at his dads death and distributed. That’s how the sister started her own ‘athletic leisure’ brand and Jae lives a life of grifting… neither child seems to have ever learned anything g about humility, hard work or being humble…

oh and from same source - no one in the family likes Jae (or the sister) and none were invited or even told about the wedding!

• Wow

comeatme

Imagine working on yourself and your partner not noticing/not bothering to hype you and tell you how well you’re doing and good you’re looking. And when you have to ask them for a compliment, they don’t even know what to say.
Leah, go find yourself someone who loves you for you, not for your name and money.
Mitch ain’t it. Ick.

• Heart

tin vienna

I wondered that too.
I sense there’s some friction between Kayla and Leah… they haven’t posted anything together in a while and Leah only posts about Arna.
It’s because the family can’t stand Teef… like none of the family wanted Christmas with them (not only after getting do sick last year;) but because last year the family were ignored by Jae, his sister etc. Jae acted like he was in control, like he was the centre of attention. Then with the marriage; none of the family were told beforehand… just not invited and heard on socials…
And yes I’m certain of my info - a close family member…

gollygally

Leah has so much to show off: amazing complexion and skin, beautiful smile, in my opinion she could dress so much better with her money and body

mummasoc

Chatty Member
If it was genuine, then great, you do you, but she doesn’t do anything because she’s just a ‘simple girl who doesn’t drink’. It’s all fake and staged. Every aspect of these people’s lives are no matter how much they try to sell it otherwise . She wanted to get in before Tobi and Rachel and is selling the simple thing because she knows theirs is going to be over the top