Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll do her morning walk tomorrow with a shaker of pre workout now, watch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no way anyone gets food poisoning 5 minutes after eating something, from somewhere that feeds thousands of people without it affecting many more people. Either liar liar pants on fire to promote a new product or it wasn’t the soft serve.

Reactions: 20
There’s no way anyone gets food poisoning 5 minutes after eating something, from somewhere that feeds thousands of people without it affecting many more people. Either liar liar pants on fire to promote a new product or it wasn’t the soft serve.
Agreed. It was the Sashimi and Mitch made Leah lie through her teeth to tell her large audience it was an international franchise that made her vomit to promote the impending launch of his new get rich quick scheme.

Reactions: 16
Those soft serve things don’t give you food poisoning like that - they give you listeria which takes a while 😅 and you sure as tit wouldn’t be bouncing back that fast

if it’s not the sashimi and it’s gastro DONT GO TO THE MOTHER EFFING SHOPS - like it clearly isn’t gastro because why the hell are you going out to just spread it elsewhere - Leah is the type of person to pick up fruit and vegetables touch it all
With her manky filthy hands and put it back down. Clearly they didn’t let G try the ice cream. Clearly Arna and Kayla aren’t sick, I’d say G didn’t eat the sashimi because raw fish under 2 is not advised I believe it’s 2… didn’t that eat sashimi that one Christmas…. Gastro always when they have sashimi………..

maybe we should ring the hungry jacks and see if anyone else has complained… wouldn’t look
Good if they are blaming somewhere for making them sick now…

Reactions: 15
Another new person starting at No Thanks! Surely that means it lightens their load so they can spend more time with their daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my, reading the comments in Kayla's latest post, so, she does delete comments, cause,most of the comments I just read are savaging her .

Reactions: 9
I saw Jae walking that doberman here in Adelaide on Saturday. I'm pretty sure it was him I was too scared to get too close - what an absolutely imposing dog. I grew up with a doberman but my god - that one is like no another in Australia. Cropped ears and tail and around 40kg of muscle - it could seriously do some damage. It was running around with no lead on and at one stage he (or whoever it was - there were 2 of them) was calling it and it wouldn't come back. We were walking our quite big dog who can look after himself but it was terrifying, we couldn't get out of there fast enough. I have no idea why anyone is Australia needs a dog like that!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I saw Jae walking that doberman here in Adelaide on Saturday. I'm pretty sure it was him I was too scared to get too close - what an absolutely imposing dog. I grew up with a doberman but my god - that one is like no another in Australia. Cropped ears and tail and around 40kg of muscle - it could seriously do some damage. It was running around with no lead on and at one stage he (or whoever it was - there were 2 of them) was calling it and it wouldn't come back. We were walking our quite big dog who can look after himself but it was terrifying, we couldn't get out of there fast enough. I have no idea why anyone is Australia needs a dog like that!!
Interesting that it’s “so well trained” but has no recall. That’s just negligent.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.