Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well, .miss anorexic is photoshopping her legs. Shameful , but then again, I expect nothing less from Kayla nor her sister, actually any , all influencers. Conning women for , sorry, I meant "empowering "women., for their own gain.
What the duck is that tennis ball bump in her hammy? Massive lol. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
How is Gs rash not sorted by now? It looks like it’s getting worse and worse
It’s not from milk. Rashes that are reactions to foods aren’t localised and they aren’t around for weeks. They clear up very quickly after exposure. It honestly looks like a hygiene thing.

Reactions: 10
It’s not from milk. Rashes that are reactions to foods aren’t localised and they aren’t around for weeks. They clear up very quickly after exposure. It honestly looks like a hygiene thing.
I shouldn’t have believed her when she said it was from milk. It’s been bleeping ages since she had that

Reactions: 6
Guys! I just watched Mitch's story from yesterday, he dead set reckons this new "secret project" they are working on is something they've wanted to do for 2-3 years and that after constant knock-backs from suppliers, a different supplier *approached them*.
Like.... Come on. Enough with the blatant lies from this entire family please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Advertiser newspaper here in Adelaide did a story today about top female business minds in Adelaide, and colour me shocked but no No Thanks Itsines faces on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chontel Duncan creating an app.

On a side note, anyone else noticing that now Kayla is back in charge of/owning sweat, her content has gone back to being far less personal and way more sweat/fitness orientated?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I think the glass has been shattered so to speak, we've seen who she really is and now she can't just go back to the facade she once had.

Reactions: 12
Leah buying G size 3-5. Mate your child is an average size 2 if not smaller. Why do you keep buying her massive clothes

Leah buying G size 3-5. Mate your child is an average size 2 if not smaller. Why do you keep buying her massive clothes
Apparently having a big kid is some sort of superiority sign for them....Thus Kayla is always reminding us how gigantic Ajax is(which he apparently is)..On the other hand Leah tries to immitate Kayla but she is missing a small detail....GiGi is not as big as Jax she is an average size.What is wrong with them all????????

Apparently having a big kid is some sort of superiority sign for them....Thus Kayla is always reminding us how gigantic Ajax is(which he apparently is)..On the other hand Leah tries to immitate Kayla but she is missing a small detail....GiGi is not as big as Jax she is an average size.What is wrong with them all????????
As someone who has a 2 yr old that is the height of a 3.5/4yr old it’s embarrassing to watch them do this. My kiddo is in size 2 but creeping to a size 3. Shes lean but tall ASF. I find it so odd that they want them in big clothes. It’s not good for kids still working on coordination

Reactions: 8
As someone who has a 2 yr old that is the height of a 3.5/4yr old it’s embarrassing to watch them do this. My kiddo is in size 2 but creeping to a size 3. Shes lean but tall ASF. I find it so odd that they want them in big clothes. It’s not good for kids still working on coordination
I don’t even know if my son is tall or not lol. Everyone says he is really tall but I’m always ‘idk never really checked lol’. He had all of his height and weight checks at his doctor appointments and immunisations so beyond that it’s just not something that needs to be a ‘flex’

Reactions: 7
I don’t even know if my son is tall or not lol. Everyone says he is really tall but I’m always ‘idk never really checked lol’. He had all of his height and weight checks at his doctor appointments and immunisations so beyond that it’s just not something that needs to be a ‘flex’
It’s really not. I know my kiddo will be giant I’m 6’1 and hubby 6’5 so it’s not news to me but these clowns are average height so their children will be the exact same it’s so dumb

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.