Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help thinking about poor Lauren.Imaginw wanting to take a stroll on Miami(I reckon from rom her posts that she lives there ) and bump on those twošŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
Interesting to see Leah gets a "happy birthday aunty Leah" story from Kayla, with a video of Leah and Arna and not a "omg I love you so much sister even though you annoy" me usual tit.

Reactions: 14
Interesting to see Leah gets a "happy birthday aunty Leah" story from Kayla, with a video of Leah and Arna and not a "omg I love you so much sister even though you annoy" me usual tit.
Itā€™s 100000% obvious that they are not close at all! I donā€™t even think Leah spent time with Kayla when they went to the GC not long ago. Teef has done a fantastic job at alienating Kayla from her family.

Reactions: 20
Itā€™s 100000% obvious that they are not close at all! I donā€™t even think Leah spent time with Kayla when they went to the GC not long ago. Teef has done a fantastic job at alienating Kayla from her family.
Well if he alienates her from her family, they donā€™t get any of the money thatā€™s so clearly rightfully hisā€¦ā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely look bigger šŸ‘€
Kayla realised that both her ex and current husband have similar types. Look at both Rachel and Lauren, beautiful with very feminine bodies. So obviously Miss PickMe needed to get some implants to balance her door shaped body since thereā€™s no surgery to fix her non existent waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fuuucking LOL this is so funny itā€™s almost sad. Kayla banged on about not giving into these stereotypes and being a tomboy her whole life and now look at herā€¦5 min after stealing her friends bf she was knocked up, basically shotgun wedding, alienated from her family, treating arna like tit, all her money going down the drain, moved away from the people she loved most and couldnā€™t imagine life without and now surgically altering her body so Jae can post her new bigger boobs immediately on his Instagram like the prick that he is. What a tit situation. Jae really came in and fucked her life up.

Reactions: 27
Fuuucking LOL this is so funny itā€™s almost sad. Kayla banged on about not giving into these stereotypes and being a tomboy her whole life and now look at herā€¦5 min after stealing her friends bf she was knocked up, basically shotgun wedding, alienated from her family, treating arna like tit, all her money going down the drain, moved away from the people she loved most and couldnā€™t imagine life without and now surgically altering her body so Jae can post her new bigger boobs immediately on his Instagram like the prick that he is. What a tit situation. Jae really came in and fucked her life up.
Well, Jae came in and literally fucked her. I don't think he fucked up her life, I think she's fucked up her own life. From what I gather, it was Kayla who did all the chasing, of Jae. We all know how this will end, and I can't wait to watch it .

Reactions: 17
Hang on, so Leah and Mitch sent Gigi to daycare today so they could walk around Costco for the second day in a row, and take one phone call. Is this a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, Jae came in and literally fucked her. I don't think he fucked up her life, I think she's fucked up her own life. From what I gather, it was Kayla who did all the chasing, of Jae. We all know how this will end, and I can't wait to watch it .
Yeah she sucks and caused it herself. But I just meant the way her life is with Jae in comparison to Tobi is fucked lol. Sheā€™s allowed/contributed to everything going downhill being the biggest conniving pick me girl of all time... Yep itā€™s all gonna end badly lol

Reactions: 14
We are Adelaide Costco members and i pray I see these morons in there so I can take some snaps šŸ˜‚

also, Costco isā€¦. Fine. But not rave worthy like Leah is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.