Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re tagging someone in your content, you’re pretty much giving them the ability to reshare, you’re handing that story to them. They’re not just “taking it” from you 🤨

Your life, you don’t have to share anything you don’t want to. Shocking I know!

Reactions: 13
Leah and Mitch Itsines shooting their Valentine’s Day content today, 12 days before Valentine’s Day?

These two are absolutely useless. It’s not like it’s a surprise. It happens on the same day every year. It’s giving Cachia vibes.

On that note, if I got a pack of sludge for Valentine’s Day I would throw it right back.

Do they still have that other penis extension protection dog Royce? No signs of him since the move?

• Haha
Who is buying hot chocolate like this for their significant person on Valentine’s Day?
like.
What.
No.

you don’t market for “holidays” that don’t align with your brand 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, the hot choc gives me mean girls cady giving Regina those protein bars that make you fat vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Arna started school a week ago and Kayla is already keeping her home to travel to Adelaide? That poor child must be so unsettled going to and fro all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Who is buying hot chocolate like this for their significant person on Valentine’s Day?
like.
What.
No.

you don’t market for “holidays” that don’t align with your brand 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, the hot choc gives me mean girls cady giving Regina those protein bars that make you fat vibes
Anything to grab at people’s money. Surely COL is biting them? I can’t imagine many people having the spare cash to pay $40 for a tub of their goop

Reactions: 6
Ok dumb and dumber, listen up. Costco is not new to Adelaide, it opened up here in 2015. You two absolute imbeciles flew all the way to LA for your 'honeymoon' to walk around supermarkets and eat trashy food in parking lots, when you could have driven 30minutes to Costco and had the same experience. They went twice this week. Seriously, they give me a laugh and something to talk about thats forsure. Absolute idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just wait, Leah who has never mentioned dessert or icecream in her life will start talking about it every day
You called it! Feeling sick from a Hungry Jacks ice cream sundae last night, cue the release of their ice cream desserts that don’t make you feel sick! They are so darn predictable!

• Haha
Jae didn’t come to Adelaide, and he’s put up a picture of Royce with Kayla. So it is obvious now that Royce is staying in Adelaide

Reactions: 8
You called it! Feeling sick from a Hungry Jacks ice cream sundae last night, cue the release of their ice cream desserts that don’t make you feel sick! They are so darn predictable!
This is actually so funny, I can’t wait to see how terrible they are

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jae didn’t come to Adelaide, and he’s put up a picture of Royce with Kayla. So it is obvious now that Royce is staying in Adelaide
I feel so bad for their dogs! Especially the husky that was treated like a “pet” until Kayla’s new pet Jae came along …

Food poisoning from a Hungry Jacks caramel sundae or the sashimi she posted that they had for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Food poisoning from a Hungry Jacks caramel sundae or the sashimi she posted that they had for dinner?
Right! Weird that Mitch doesn’t seem to be sick. Also seems odd that she was immediately sick after having a few mouthfuls of the sundae..that’s not how food poisoning works Leah.

• Haha
Right! Weird that Mitch doesn’t seem to be sick. Also seems odd that she was immediately sick after having a few mouthfuls of the sundae..that’s not how food poisoning works Leah.
She always seems to be sick and say it’s gastro but we know from the podcast those things were all lies and she was actually pregnant!

Reactions: 12
She always seems to be sick and say it’s gastro but we know from the podcast those things were all lies and she was actually pregnant!
And her and Mitch are the only people in Adelaide that had Sundaes from Hungry Jack's yesterday and got sick...... pull the other one Leah.

• Haha
Mmmm she’s also not mentioned pre workout for a little bit. She always had it on her walks and before gym. Can’t drink that when you’re pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_5457.jpeg

Looks like she’s had a Sunday morning scroll through Tattle.

Mitch was vomiting too? Just like he was in business class with you? We should rename her Lie a lot Leah.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And her and Mitch are the only people in Adelaide that had Sundaes from Hungry Jack's yesterday and got sick...... pull the other one Leah.
She’s so full of tit. This is such a good point, if they really got sick from a HJ ice cream, heaps of other people would have gotten sick too. She’s probably given them food poisoning again!

You can just hear in her voice shes lying it was the sundae. Gee, wouldnt have anything to do with that massive plate of Sashimi they had for dinner would it? Us long time followers know immediately in her voice when shes lying. This one and the Mitch flying business class with her are biggest lies lately, so friggen fake 🤣🤣🤣 But tonot even suspect the sashimi? Get lost you absolute dipsticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.