Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really not. I know my kiddo will be giant I’m 6’1 and hubby 6’5 so it’s not news to me but these clowns are average height so their children will be the exact same it’s so dumb
My 6mo is 98% for height and it’s more annoying than anything. She outgrows clothes way too quickly and I feel like I lost my cute small baby too soon 😭 (she’s still super cute, just a bigger supper cute 😅)

Reactions: 7
My 6mo is 98% for height and it’s more annoying than anything. She outgrows clothes way too quickly and I feel like I lost my cute small baby too soon 😭 (she’s still super cute, just a bigger supper cute 😅)
It’s harder when they’re long and lean. Going up in sizes is difficult because they’re usually long enough but so baggy😂 or pants don’t fit their hips but are the right length

Reactions: 6
My niece was the same and ppl would ask why she isn’t walking yet lol. My mum- her Nan- would say for gods sake she’s not even one she’s just big af.

I think Kayla has hurt her personal brand too much along with not having the physique women want these days to have Sweat come back with huge success. Toby is gonna have to work his magic and bring in some new trainers with a big point of difference.

Reactions: 10
My niece was the same and ppl would ask why she isn’t walking yet lol. My mum- her Nan- would say for gods sake she’s not even one she’s just big af.

I think Kayla has hurt her personal brand too much along with not having the physique women want these days to have Sweat come back with huge success. Toby is gonna have to work his magic and bring in some new trainers with a big point of difference.
So true, she just looks skinny with bad posture and too much plastic. Was scrolling on TikTok and saw this and got jumpscared! It’s not a good look on her 🤷‍♀️
People nowadays want to look strong with muscle definitions, much like Rachel’s body.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So true, she just looks skinny with bad posture and too much plastic. Was scrolling on TikTok and saw this and got jumpscared! It’s not a good look on her 🤷‍♀️
People nowadays want to look strong with muscle definitions, much like Rachel’s body.
Wow she looks terrible. Leah really is the nicer looking sister! Leah really has so much potential, if only she wasn't weighed down by choc daddy 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
Jesus… what on earth has she done to her face?!? She honestly looks like that ‘cat woman’ who has had too much plastic surgery… just awful.
And you’re right - her body is NOT what anyone should aspire to. There’s an awesome podcast just released about the negative effects of ‘influencers’ on young women… if I can get the link I’ll post here.
This will take some serious spin from Toni to save the company… Kayla’s insane jealousy of other women will be a big obstacle to overcome too…
---
Wow she looks terrible. Leah really is the nicer looking sister! Leah really has so much potential, if only she wasn't weighed down by choc daddy 🤢🤢🤢
I’ve said this so much - Leah has always had the prettier face (though I hate buying into the whole sister v sister narrative) but I’d suggest that because Leah is naturally a bit bigger, Kayla’s always used how small she is (and therefore fitter apparently) to make Leah feel less than…

Reactions: 16
Why would Tobi buy back Sweat by choice when it's a competitor to his fiancee's app? I think they were forced to.
Reading between the lines of the performance based clauses as part of the initial deal, I’d say it was dead in the water and they were financially better off triggering a buy back clause and attempting to get some money out of it themselves

Reactions: 10
He said overall it’s a great smile and he’s a fan of it at the end
I didn’t see the actual video, I saw someone else do a “respond video” about a “rude dentist talking tit about celeb veneers” and all the comments were like “oh this video is about Kayla Itsines’ veneers for sure”

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see the actual video, I saw someone else do a “respond video” about a “rude dentist talking tit about celeb veneers” and all the comments were like “oh this video is about Kayla Itsines’ veneers for sure”
All good! I watched it because I’m in dental so I was curious. I don’t find her veneers that bad. Trashy Bins are much much worse. He ought to review those! In fact….. 😬
---
I know she’s rich and works hard and can spend her money how she likes, and no I’m not jealous, but $1800 for this bag?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.