Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s chocolate sauce that they’re going to be making because Mitch answered ❄⛄ when a follower asked for a hint on what their new product was going to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s chocolate sauce that they’re going to be making because Mitch answered ❄⛄ when a follower asked for a hint on what their new product was going to be.
Can’t imagine a “healthy” chocolate sauce from these two would taste good. It would be an artificial sweetener faux tasting nightmare due to “no sugar”

Reactions: 11
Just wait, Leah who has never mentioned dessert or icecream in her life will start talking about it every day

Reactions: 9
Just wait, Leah who has never mentioned dessert or icecream in her life will start talking about it every day
it will start by making the night time hot chocolate into an affogato type thing to bring ice cream into it then say BOW GOOD ice cream is start eating by the bowl ful etc

Reactions: 7
Their weird obsession with America irks me so much. They act like they are the only aussies to have been to America. In reality they have gone twice and never ventured beyond the tourist destinations. It would be like me spending a week in Melbourne City and claiming I absolutely love Victoria 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m really curious to know if Kayla and Rachel or Kayla and Tobi actually get along behind the scenes? Although there is no social media evidence for this, I do see Kayla suspiciously looking more and more like Rachel. You could think it’s out of jealousy or admiration, but it’s becoming so obvious now eg the lips, boobs, hair and makeup style. If Kayla didn’t like Rachel for real, then why would she copy her so obviously? Perhaps they all get along behind the scenes? My only proof of some cooperation is that they all decided to move to Qld together at the same time.

I’m really curious to know if Kayla and Rachel or Kayla and Tobi actually get along behind the scenes? Although there is no social media evidence for this, I do see Kayla suspiciously looking more and more like Rachel. You could think it’s out of jealousy or admiration, but it’s becoming so obvious now eg the lips, boobs, hair and makeup style. If Kayla didn’t like Rachel for real, then why would she copy her so obviously? Perhaps they all get along behind the scenes? My only proof of some cooperation is that they all decided to move to Qld together at the same time.
i think it’s clear that they are not tbh. They never ever acknowledge each others existence. No comments on the birth of Jax, the wedding, the engagement, nothing. Not ever do they mention anything about Arna in relation to the other parent.

Reactions: 12
Mr Willy Wanker wants to live in Texas, can he be more predictable than this? He’s such a creepy 🚩, I don’t know what Leah sees in him. She’s so much prettier than Kayla, she had so much going for her before this.

Reactions: 19
Mr Willy Wanker wants to live in Texas, can he be more predictable than this? He’s such a creepy 🚩, I don’t know what Leah sees in him. She’s so much prettier than Kayla, she had so much going for her before this.
Of all the states in the US he wants to live in Texas..... Why?

Reactions: 8
Of all the states in the US he wants to live in Texas..... Why?
Aww he's telling us he's an uneducated idiot who wants to take his women to a state where their rights are disappearing everyday, without actually saying it. Bless his little heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Also telling that he said “that’s where I would base myself” not “we” .

When asked why the Us he said “opportunities “ I had to reply saying “but less and less opportunities for women every day as their rights are stripped of them- gross” uneducated prick. And he has a daughter

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think the communication between Kayla and Tobi must be quite poor considering Tobi uploaded a photo of Arna in her first day in her school uniform and Kayla made a note at the end of her post to say that her team edited Arna's school uniform colours for privacy. Girrllll Tobi already shared her school colours and I'm sure if anyone dug enough they would know what school she attended. Just like everyone knew which Montessori she went to in Adelaide because she shared it all across social media.

Calling it now that Kayla or Jae will forget about editing her uniform each time they go to upload and then what do you know Kayla looks like a complete doosh 🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
I think the communication between Kayla and Tobi must be quite poor considering Tobi uploaded a photo of Arna in her first day in her school uniform and Kayla made a note at the end of her post to say that her team edited Arna's school uniform colours for privacy. Girrllll Tobi already shared her school colours and I'm sure if anyone dug enough they would know what school she attended. Just like everyone knew which Montessori she went to in Adelaide because she shared it all across social media.

Calling it now that Kayla or Jae will forget about editing her uniform each time they go to upload and then what do you know Kayla looks like a complete doosh 🥴🥴
Exactly this! I saw her upload and thought huh why is her school uniform now purple? The edit was so bad 😂 although soon as Tobi uploaded the photo I knew exactly what school it was. I don’t believe Kayla follows Tobi anymore but I’m pretty sure she follows Rachel. I’m curious now if they’ll be taking Arna overseas for the wedding seeing she’s now at school. Would be disappointing if she had to miss out on her dad getting married.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! I saw her upload and thought huh why is her school uniform now purple? The edit was so bad 😂 although soon as Tobi uploaded the photo I knew exactly what school it was. I don’t believe Kayla follows Tobi anymore but I’m pretty sure she follows Rachel. I’m curious now if they’ll be taking Arna overseas for the wedding seeing she’s now at school. Would be disappointing if she had to miss out on her dad getting married.
Not to nitpick, but I always make sure that my kids first days are always nice, neat with clean shoes. I am a normal mum, but Kayla with her unlimited resources doesn’t even bother making sure Arna has a clean pair of shoes? I thought she’s such a clean freak and loves her white sneakers 😞
This is why I am so over the Itsines, all pretending to be this amazing parents, close knit family when it is all for show. Superficially good parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They also didnt edit one side lmao, one side is blue and one side is purple on one of the pics.
Very quick google search brings up the uniform straight away, doesnt matter that they changed the colour the style is very obvious.

Upload what you want, but dont claim youve protected your kids privacy when you havent. Youve still shown the uniform.

Reactions: 8
They also didnt edit one side lmao, one side is blue and one side is purple on one of the pics.
Very quick google search brings up the uniform straight away, doesnt matter that they changed the colour the style is very obvious.

Upload what you want, but dont claim youve protected your kids privacy when you havent. Youve still shown the uniform.
Guess they didn’t plan the move well enough to get her name down for a private school.

Not to nitpick, but I always make sure that my kids first days are always nice, neat with clean shoes. I am a normal mum, but Kayla with her unlimited resources doesn’t even bother making sure Arna has a clean pair of shoes? I thought she’s such a clean freak and loves her white sneakers 😞
I thought the same thing. Kayla literally posts a “how to wash your joggers in the washing machine” tutorial every few months. Why was A dirty shoes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.