Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a long time since she’s felt herself………… so she’s gotten a breast augmentation to feel better

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It broke my heart how disinterested Mitch was in what Leah had to show him that she got for Gigi. She was genuinely excited to get back and see Gigi. It really cemented that he is only with her for the money her name will get him, and everything else is just a burden he has to carry as a sacrifice.
I know we always talk about her leaving Gigi when she was born, but I 110% believe Mitch convinced her to leave her there so he could keep living his best life uninterrupted. If she had actually been with someone supportive, I genuinely don’t think for a second that she would have left Gigi. I know she said she couldn’t be there, but I feel it was all stuff he put in to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It broke my heart how disinterested Mitch was in what Leah had to show him that she got for Gigi. She was genuinely excited to get back and see Gigi. It really cemented that he is only with her for the money her name will get him, and everything else is just a burden he has to carry as a sacrifice.
I know we always talk about her leaving Gigi when she was born, but I 110% believe Mitch convinced her to leave her there so he could keep living his best life uninterrupted. If she had actually been with someone supportive, I genuinely don’t think for a second that she would have left Gigi. I know she said she couldn’t be there, but I feel it was all stuff he put in to her head.
I feel like this is a reach. How was he supposed to react? He might be weird but compared to Jae he seems A LOT more caring.

Reactions: 5
Wow, asking strangers on instagram for a nanny for your one year child, I mean what could possibly go wrong????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned here about Anna making schnitzels for Leah’s freezer for Gigi to eat and look what we get. A schnitzel crumbing tutorial to prove Leah makes them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone here also watch Lauren's stories? I find her to be so pretty, so stylish, just effortless cool and her silence through all of this means she's more classy than me haha. She seems so perfect that it makes me think it really had to have been money that caused Jae to leave her. She seems so sweet and has a lot of friends unlike Kayla.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone here also watch Lauren's stories? I find her to be so pretty, so stylish, just effortless cool and her silence through all of this means she's more classy than me haha. She seems so perfect that it makes me think it really had to have been money that caused Jae to leave her. She seems so sweet and has a lot of friends unlike Kayla.
You have summed her up perfectly! She’s all class.

Oh yes totally understand. Thanks, she just sounded like someone I’d like to follow

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit slow with the updates, but they’re now going to do sauces? I get the whole healthy sauces, low additives etc but I don’t understand. What business sells hot chocolate, greens and sauce? Nourished Life wouldn’t sell sauce and Mingle wouldn’t sell hot chocolate. WTF is wrong with these two? Even if they’re dessert sauces, that doesn’t scream health? Am I missing something?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’m a bit slow with the updates, but they’re now going to do sauces? I get the whole healthy sauces, low additives etc but I don’t understand. What business sells hot chocolate, greens and sauce? Nourished Life wouldn’t sell sauce and Mingle wouldn’t sell hot chocolate. WTF is wrong with these two? Even if they’re dessert sauces, that doesn’t scream health? Am I missing something?
Not only that, but they’ve found a supplier in Queensland of all places… shocker. There’s so many small businesses producing sauces etc that can wholesale to a business like theirs in SA.

Not only that, but they’ve found a supplier in Queensland of all places… shocker. There’s so many small businesses producing sauces etc that can wholesale to a business like theirs in SA.
Because No Thanks choc sludge is not selling as well as they hoped so now they are ditching that idea for another get rich quick scheme. Mitch saw how popular Mr Beast Feastables are, he thinks he can jump into the choc bandwagon. Their overpriced protein powder didn’t work either so these 2 numpties are looking for another quick way to make more money

Reactions: 13
Because No Thanks choc sludge is not selling as well as they hoped so now they are ditching that idea for another get rich quick scheme. Mitch saw how popular Mr Beast Feastables are, he thinks he can jump into the choc bandwagon. Their overpriced protein powder didn’t work either so these 2 numpties are looking for another quick way to make more money
A friend of mine purchased their nighttime maltodextrin nightmare fuel and gave me some to try cause I mentioned I was curious about it and kept getting ads for it. I had two sips, then heart palpitations from it. I know that too much magnesium can cause that, but I’ve never seen the container for the nutritional information so I’d be curious to see how much is in it per scoop.

Reactions: 9
I think they may be doing desserts. Someone asked on Leah or Mitch’s story (can’t remember which one) and they just replied with 👀

Reactions: 5
You have summed her up perfectly! She’s all class.
I totally agree see is so sweet and genuinely beautiful!I feel.sorry for her because the moment she decides to change her life and move to GC the ones that ruined her life are also moving there..to continue to flaunt their Love🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I think they may be doing desserts. Someone asked on Leah or Mitch’s story (can’t remember which one) and they just replied with 👀
Let’s hope the atrocity is limited to desserts. Their unhealthy obsession with US sauces makes me think otherwise though…🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.