Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me either. If anything I’d attribute it to her second pregnancy. That alone changes b00bs even if you don’t breastfeed
It could just be pregnancy. I didn’t breastfeed and mine went from an a to a c cup and have stayed that way.
plus, Kayla is soooooo caught up in being super skinny I don’t think she’d have a boob job. Though if teeth asked then maybe.

Reactions: 4
It could just be pregnancy. I didn’t breastfeed and mine went from an a to a c cup and have stayed that way.
plus, Kayla is soooooo caught up in being super skinny I don’t think she’d have a boob job. Though if teeth asked then maybe.
Those boobs are definitely bigger.

Reactions: 9
Should've saved on the boob job and got them to sculpt her a waist instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should've saved on the boob job and got them to sculpt her a waist instead.
I should not laugh at this (I also have not got a waist - but I don’t look like a door)
I literally snorted my drink out at it though… you won the internet today 🤌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Raise your hand if you also believe that She is after Jae and that history will repeat itself 😜
This is so weird!! It definitely seems like she’s a bit too comfortable with them. I know I wouldn’t like it if my 4 year was laying on a bed next to an unrelated person wearing a dressing gown either 😬 not implying anything but it just seems a bit weird

Reactions: 14
The fact she always posts photos is gross. It's like when you hang out with a celebrity and want to let everyone know, except these are just little kids. It's tacky.

She is desperate. She loved the fame she got from being one of Kayla's first BBG before and after and now wants the fame back so she ignores what a horrible people Kayla and Jae are.

Reactions: 13
Gigi isn't yet two and forward facing. Nice choice Leah.
My child has just turned 2 and is forward facing has been for a long time. She is extremely tall for her age. She is over 1m tall and has been since she was 18 months. We had to turn her. G however is tiny and wouldn’t meet any of the requirements at all

Reactions: 5
And now there going on another trip back to Queensland. Seriously why do people have children if they expect everybody else to mind them constantly while there galavanting the world looking for their next buck making venture. Ok if you earn a proper living and receive a wage but these two wouldn't know how to earn a proper living in a real job and being no hopers just are out to con and rip the public off yet again with some lame food item again. Trying to compete with the sister that you will never be like. Probably #entrepeneurmitch will be looking for property while their there to be closer to the sister🤷🤷🤷

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.