Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always amazes me how much common sense these people are missing. Who ever would have thought that a carbonated beverage would make you feel fuller, such a revelation Leah :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm betting that Kayla is pregnant again. She's been missing for while, no recent stories/ pictures on instagram , all old last year advertising for sweat crap, bullshit article in paper to drum up business for Sweat that is losing millions, and a rushed cheap backyard wedding. Baby Jaelle/ Jaz / due by June.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm betting that Kayla is pregnant again. She's been missing for while, no recent stories/ pictures on instagram , all old last year advertising for sweat crap, bullshit article in paper to drum up business for Sweat that is losing millions, and a rushed cheap backyard wedding. Baby Jaelle/ Jaz / due by June.
Ugh could you imagine? Just gotta beat Leah to it 😂

Reactions: 6
Ugh could you imagine? Just gotta beat Leah to it 😂
Yep, we all know is waiting , she'll do exactly what her mother did, siblings 4 years a part.

Out of topic , but the fucken selling / pushing overload of their products that all influenzas are doing is sickening, particularly Kelsey ( why research come to Australia other than to flog tit and bring in the $$$$), including Rachel, Leah and Kayla. Sell , sell, sell and the sheep are buying it. Cost of living crisis, ?? or cost of being under the illusion of influencers.??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know Kelsey Wells allergy? I'd never heard her talk about an epi pen before I saw her post today. Allergies suck so just curious what hers is.

Reactions: 3
Na I think she’s hiding due to a boob job

Reactions: 11
So into health and fitness but didn’t know that the helicopters were filming the Tour Down Under 🚲 The insular lives these people lead continues to astound me.

You’d have to be living under a rock to not know that the TDU was on in Adelaide at the moment.

Reactions: 13
So into health and fitness but didn’t know that the helicopters were filming the Tour Down Under 🚲 The insular lives these people lead continues to astound me.

You’d have to be living under a rock to not know that the TDU was on in Adelaide at the moment.
Especially given it started somewhat local to them today

Reactions: 6
I was in a charity shop in London today and saw Kayla's book on sale for £1. Had to have a little giggle to myself. That's about all she's worth in my eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s nothing like doing a cooking video with your bin lid sitting on the counter beside you 🤢
Also this kitchen looks quite new she's in do we think she using Kayla's house now she's moved up to Qld. She said it was her mums house but not sure about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah I screenshot this from the first reel I clicked on on her feed.
Nothing there.

She hasn’t for this long, wonder why she bothered now? Especially with the amount of people experiencing BII. 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.