Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like chocolate is on its way. Wonder if it will be full of hydrogenated oils masquerading as "health food" chocolate, much like how their hot chocolate is maltodextrin masquerading as "healthy" drinking powder. I will be surprised if someone who thinks Cadbury's is the height of chocolate prowess will be able to create anything people will go out of their way to buy more than once. View attachment 2695426
That dopey bleep has nothing behind his eyes whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another excerpt from the Advertiser. Kayla’s reasons for leaving Adelaide:

“And in another significant change, she is moving to the Gold Coast for a year to be close to Pearce, who is Arna’s father, and his fiance, Rachel Dillon.”

Pearce and Dillon have just bought a $7.3m home at Mermaid Waters and while Itsines and her new husband, Jae Woodroffe, are only renting in Queensland, and have kept their recently renovated Adelaide house, the move could turn out to be permanent”

“She and Woodroffe have moved to the Gold Coast after being enticed up there by Pearce and Dillon, who Itsines admires as “a beautiful role model” for Arna. They will set up their own family base and her mother has already visited. She says the business will not be affected and they are testing the waters by renting for a year.”

“Arna’s dad is up there with Rachel and they’re like, ‘Come, just try it, it’s really good’,” she says. “We have still got a house here, nothing changes here. We will go back and forward, it’s a two-hour flight.”

I don’t believe that. Why would Tobi and Rachel commit to buying an house if Kayla is only moving there for 12 months? And how does that work with Arna. She’s not telling the full story.

Also interesting she doesn’t want to talk business. I think they’ve been forced to buy back Sweat. If it was all rainbows and unicorns she would be talking about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Another excerpt from the Advertiser. Kayla’s reasons for leaving Adelaide:

“And in another significant change, she is moving to the Gold Coast for a year to be close to Pearce, who is Arna’s father, and his fiance, Rachel Dillon.”

Pearce and Dillon have just bought a $7.3m home at Mermaid Waters and while Itsines and her new husband, Jae Woodroffe, are only renting in Queensland, and have kept their recently renovated Adelaide house, the move could turn out to be permanent”

“She and Woodroffe have moved to the Gold Coast after being enticed up there by Pearce and Dillon, who Itsines admires as “a beautiful role model” for Arna. They will set up their own family base and her mother has already visited. She says the business will not be affected and they are testing the waters by renting for a year.”

“Arna’s dad is up there with Rachel and they’re like, ‘Come, just try it, it’s really good’,” she says. “We have still got a house here, nothing changes here. We will go back and forward, it’s a two-hour flight.”

I don’t believe that. Why would Tobi and Rachel commit to buying an house if Kayla is only moving there for 12 months? And how does that work with Arna. She’s not telling the full story.

Also interesting she doesn’t want to talk business. I think they’ve been forced to buy back Sweat. If it was all rainbows and unicorns she would be talking about it.
What a load of tit! I also don’t believe for a second Kayla would move there because of Tobi. That woman doesn’t do anything unless it benefits herself or Teef. My theory is that Teef saw it as the perfect opportunity to entice her away from her family since they clearly don’t like him. If they do decide to move back to Adelaide in a year I don’t see Arna going with them. She’ll be established at school with friends and my guess is Rachel will pregnant.

Reactions: 20
Whatever happened with the Cass situation? Assuming from that bit of the article that she was allowed to go ahead?
The full article attached here. It almost reads like a paid advertisement.

Attachments

• Heart
exerpt from the advertiser:

“I’m very straight, I don’t fit into the … yeah, anyway … you don’t have to sexualise yourself to sell a product or sell yourself, you don’t gain followers that way,” she says. “I know there’s a lot of people in this industry or the fashion industry that will sexualise themselves and show off every part of their body and gain a following to sell whatever it is.”

She is brutally aware of the body image pressures and marvels now at how three years ago everyone wanted curves like Kylie Jenner; not that she wants to call out the Kardashians but she is wary of the influence they wield.

“I hope never to influence anyone in any way like that,” she says. “I hope always to be healthy, fit and strong.

SHE IS NOT STRONG

SHE IS SKINNY
rushed here after reading that ridiculous article to say exactly the same thing.. AND it also claims she’s never been photographed in a bikini (um remember those snaps from Greece? Or maybe one of her holidays to GC with Jae when he wore full clothes and her just a bikini?!)
And her claims about her first pregnancy being so awful and terrible and bad and that she couldn’t train… she had an ELECTIVE C-sect with Arna (AND I’d like to stress NOTHING wrong with that or her choice but it’s the way she tries to sell it as out of her hands and such a bad deal that irks me) and her elective c-sect included a mini tuck (again actually common practice prior to the rise of cosmetic surgery and mummy make overs) so that she could get back training and look her best again quickly.
it’s the lies that seem innocent but are part of this underlying narrative that she’s so special…

can I just say as well - why did that article insist on calling her an ATHLETE… WTF?!?! Can we stop doing that? She’s an influencer - not an athlete.

Reactions: 18
What is that story about a gay man saying he liked her body because it looks like a little boy 😲 that is revolting.

Also, did you know that she is Greek?

She also knows that being skinny like she is would very much be inspiration for some people with eating disorders regardless of whether she's in a bikini or not but she has publicly posted photos of her in a bikini. I hate how she acts so innocent all the time.

Did you know she helped out in an understaffed Cafe once? She's just so special 🙄 Pretty sure it's a cafe she goes to regularly and knows the people so why wouldn't she help out but she has always been great at the humble brag.

Reactions: 14
Omg,
Omg, what a load of paid for, scripted rubbish. There is so much crap and lies in this article, that is just not worth talking about. The only positive thing I'll say is that it's in The Adelaide advertiser, where nobody gives a tit about Kayla and they wouldn't buy her bullshit story.
What a deluded narcissistic witch she is.

Did she write that article herself? My god, the way that’s written is terrible. What an embarrassment.

rushed here after reading that ridiculous article to say exactly the same thing.. AND it also claims she’s never been photographed in a bikini (um remember those snaps from Greece? Or maybe one of her holidays to GC with Jae when he wore full clothes and her just a bikini?!)
And her claims about her first pregnancy being so awful and terrible and bad and that she couldn’t train… she had an ELECTIVE C-sect with Arna (AND I’d like to stress NOTHING wrong with that or her choice but it’s the way she tries to sell it as out of her hands and such a bad deal that irks me) and her elective c-sect included a mini tuck (again actually common practice prior to the rise of cosmetic surgery and mummy make overs) so that she could get back training and look her best again quickly.
it’s the lies that seem innocent but are part of this underlying narrative that she’s so special…

can I just say as well - why did that article insist on calling her an ATHLETE… WTF?!?! Can we stop doing that? She’s an influencer - not an athlete.
She had a C-section and didn’t realise her stomach would hurt afterwards? It’s major abdominal surgery! It’s pretty well known it hurts and you need to take pain killers. And it really hurts 😅

This is what I mean when I say they’re superficially good parents and that child is their last priority.
I know some people don’t understand the scrutiny about Leah feeding practices with Gigi, but this is exactly what I am talking about. Food is all about the adults and Gigi is always an afterthought. But somehow the present themselves as amazing parents but when you delve deeper, you know that it is all for show.

Reactions: 8
I know some people don’t understand the scrutiny about Leah feeding practices with Gigi, but this is exactly what I am talking about. Food is all about the adults and Gigi is always an afterthought. But somehow the present themselves as amazing parents but when you delve deeper, you know that it is all for show.
It honestly feels like she gives Gigi that much snitzel just to be edgy or something. Like it’s just such a vibe ya know ?!?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, what made it clear to me was when they were so stressed about leaving her for America but they’ve never given two shits before. And even on that story, they’re trying to force that little girl onto something she doesn’t like so Leah can film it and laugh and show all her followers. Like, why? Why do that? Because they’re such chilled out, cool, “our kid doesn’t rule our lives” parents?
---
Superficially good parents is an excellent descriptor that I will be using in future.
It’s all for show. You can throw extravagant parties with lots of food and a custom cake that costs hundreds of dollars to an exact theme but that doesn’t erase the fact that you’re shoving your child into activities they don’t like and giving bare minimum in every other facet.

Yeah, what made it clear to me was when they were so stressed about leaving her for America but they’ve never given two shits before. And even on that story, they’re trying to force that little girl onto something she doesn’t like so Leah can film it and laugh and show all her followers. Like, why? Why do that? Because they’re such chilled out, cool, “our kid doesn’t rule our lives” parents?
---

It’s all for show. You can throw extravagant parties with lots of food and a custom cake that costs hundreds of dollars to an exact theme but that doesn’t erase the fact that you’re shoving your child into activities they don’t like and giving bare minimum in every other facet.

Yep, made with money, not with love

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think that they are trying their best …. But they are starting from such a low base, that their best is just not really very good.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.