Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dodgy 90’s rave pants on Kayla’s story’s are the fuggliest things I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Leah keep calling it 'coke no sugar'? It's driving me mad. I thought maybe that's just what it's called in Australia but someone upthread referred to it as 'coke zero' which is what we call it in the UK. Is she just being annoying or is it actually called 'coke no sugar' in Aus? Side note, I also hate it when she says 'dip dip' instead of just 'dip'

Reactions: 7
Why does Leah keep calling it 'coke no sugar'? It's driving me mad. I thought maybe that's just what it's called in Australia but someone upthread referred to it as 'coke zero' which is what we call it in the UK. Is she just being annoying or is it actually called 'coke no sugar' in Aus? Side note, I also hate it when she says 'dip dip' instead of just 'dip'
Yes, in Australia is was Coke Zero, and then they rebranded it to Coke No Sugar, and its recently been rebranded again to Coke Zero Suagr. So when she says Coke No Sugar, she’s correct.

Reactions: 9
Interesting - I had a different read of that interview, my take was that Kayla was being very honest that her and Tobi are very different people and in hindsight, she can’t believe that they lasted as long as they did - she acknowledged that he was the brains and the business/money man, whereas she was more the face of the business; they got together when they were quite young, and the business was the bond that kept them together.

That’s not being negative about Tobi or “slagging” him off; it’s just acknowledging that they are very different individuals who have a shared history, but lasted longer as a couple than they actually ever should have.

its, IMO, a pretty mature hindsight view of the relationship.
i absolutely read it as a slag off… I agree that she at least gives some acknowledgement of his business prowess but it sounded like he ‘forced’ her to do things… it definitely seemed like a public slag off at him (and timed to contrast with all the ‘wonderful’ things about Jae and how perfect he is)…
I agree that Tobi is not perfect but he has brains and drive and that is WAY more than entitled Teef has got…
---
Those dodgy 90’s rave pants on Kayla’s story’s are the fuggliest things I’ve ever seen
Apparently (read on a different tattle thread) that they’re from a Cleo Harper x Kelsey Wells collab… just no.
Also read Kayla having moved to GC is now closer to old Adel ‘fitness professional athlete’ Sophie Guidolin.. the similarities are uncanny…
Overfilled faces ✔
‘Hands off’ parenting ✔
Drop kids for dick ✔
Skinny masquerading as ‘fit’ ✔
Claiming to empower women whilst simultaneously exploiting them for money ✔
Losing relevance in an over saturated market ✔
Multiple kids, multiple fathers ✔
Doesn’t have any real friends ✔
Can’t keep female friends because then they’d have to compete ✔

maybe Kalya moved up to the GC so she can start a little posse of like minded Individuals?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Kayla- "OK, so I've just arrived somewhere so exciting, that I can't wait to make tit load of more money to sell to you brain-dead sheep. Cause I'm all about women empowering women, for your health and my wealth. Also when I sold Sweat I no longer gave a tit as I got my millions, but now I'm forced back to Sweat , so now I'll bombard you all and keep advertising this crap, so you all can pay me more money and join, as Jae needs more dick -enhancing vehicles and I need another mansion to add to my massive property portfolio . I'm all about helping other women empty their bank accounts and add to mine." I'm so excited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Great Leah we know you’re a woman who menstruates. Honestly so bizarre she feels the need to announce it every god damn month like it’s a major event in her life.

Reactions: 14
Had to laugh at Leah’s stories.. she’s filming recipe content today, AKA preparing tonight’s dinner. Gosh how convenient lol. If only I could spend my days at “work” cooking tonight’s dinner 😂 this influencer life is such a different life! Clearly I am in the wrong job 🤣
So she goes to her mum's house to cook all these content meals. Wonder why she doesn't use her kitchen 🤷🤷🤷

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know for sure who instigated the move to the GC? Was it Kayla or Tobi? I feel like it was Tobi as they were there and setup first, and Rachel spends so much time there. But then I can’t imagine Kayla so willingly agreeing to move her whole life to the GC just because T&R wanted to.
anyone got any inside info on how/why this move happened?
Kayla knew a year ago, so early 2023 that she was moving up to Queensland.

Reactions: 6
Didn't Leah also say she told everyone in their podcast about Kayla moving
Georgie , sweat employee, knew early February last year that Sweat was being relocated to Queensland, info direct from Georgies mum. ( a colleague met her on a cruise, feb/ march last year) georgie now living in Brisbane, renting g out her place in Adelaide )
Yet, again, everything they crap on about is bs, particularly Leah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I havent checked this thread for so long - didnt know they were in the US - went to her insta, looked at her highlights - WHAT A BORING HOLIDAY/HONEYMOON/BUSINESS WRITE OFF. they are as amusing as watching paint dry. he is actually foul, he looks like hes half drunk or on some substance the way he is always glassy eyed.

Reactions: 14
exerpt from the advertiser:

“I’m very straight, I don’t fit into the … yeah, anyway … you don’t have to sexualise yourself to sell a product or sell yourself, you don’t gain followers that way,” she says. “I know there’s a lot of people in this industry or the fashion industry that will sexualise themselves and show off every part of their body and gain a following to sell whatever it is.”

She is brutally aware of the body image pressures and marvels now at how three years ago everyone wanted curves like Kylie Jenner; not that she wants to call out the Kardashians but she is wary of the influence they wield.

“I hope never to influence anyone in any way like that,” she says. “I hope always to be healthy, fit and strong.

SHE IS NOT STRONG

SHE IS SKINNY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
exerpt from the advertiser:

“I’m very straight, I don’t fit into the … yeah, anyway … you don’t have to sexualise yourself to sell a product or sell yourself, you don’t gain followers that way,” she says. “I know there’s a lot of people in this industry or the fashion industry that will sexualise themselves and show off every part of their body and gain a following to sell whatever it is.”

She is brutally aware of the body image pressures and marvels now at how three years ago everyone wanted curves like Kylie Jenner; not that she wants to call out the Kardashians but she is wary of the influence they wield.

“I hope never to influence anyone in any way like that,” she says. “I hope always to be healthy, fit and strong.

SHE IS NOT STRONG

SHE IS SKINNY
Exactly this.

All I've ever seen her do is a few pull ups, a copious amount of burpees and hiit which lets face it, we all left in 2013 along with phrases like 'strong is the new skinny' and 'choose your hard'. I have never seen Kayla lift anything remotely heavy, with the exception of the 80kg man child she is carrying (read: funding) through life.
She is your generic, run of the mill skinny chick who is lucky to have good genetics and won't know what hit her when menopause comes knocking on her door frame body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly this.

All I've ever seen her do is a few pull ups, a copious amount of burpees and hiit which lets face it, we all left in 2013 along with phrases like 'strong is the new skinny' and 'choose your hard'. I have never seen Kayla lift anything remotely heavy, with the exception of the 80kg man child she is carrying (read: funding) through life.
She is your generic, run of the mill skinny chick who is lucky to have good genetics and won't know what hit her when menopause comes knocking on her door frame body.
Kind of you to suggest Jay is 80kg - we all know that big boy is pushing a century.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.