Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise, Leah has a new BARE guide coming out. Thought something must be up considering she was dropping in a subtle bare guide reference since they got back from the USA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise, Leah has a new BARE guide coming out. Thought something must be up considering she was dropping in a subtle bare guide reference since they got back from the USA.
She’s so darn predictable! Only starts flogging it again when she wants another quick cash influx

Reactions: 10
Just realised Kayla follows Rachel on Insta, but Rachel doesn’t follow her back hahah. I really do wonder what their dynamic is… I can’t imagine Kayla being happy chappy blended family but hopefully for the sake of Arnas happiness they all get along.

Reactions: 12
Just realised Kayla follows Rachel on Insta, but Rachel doesn’t follow her back hahah. I really do wonder what their dynamic is… I can’t imagine Kayla being happy chappy blended family but hopefully for the sake of Arnas happiness they all get along.
I don’t imagine Rachel would’ve been too happy when Kayla slagged off Tobi in that interview she did last year…she seems to forget she wouldn’t be where she is today without him. He has his moments but he was the brains behind Sweat and BBG and he seems like he’s a very hands on father to Arna. If I had to pick between him and Teef there’s honestly no competition 😂

Reactions: 20
I don’t imagine Rachel would’ve been too happy when Kayla slagged off Tobi in that interview she did last year…she seems to forget she wouldn’t be where she is today without him. He has his moments but he was the brains behind Sweat and BBG and he seems like he’s a very hands on father to Arna. If I had to pick between him and Teef there’s honestly no competition 😂
Interesting - I had a different read of that interview, my take was that Kayla was being very honest that her and Tobi are very different people and in hindsight, she can’t believe that they lasted as long as they did - she acknowledged that he was the brains and the business/money man, whereas she was more the face of the business; they got together when they were quite young, and the business was the bond that kept them together.

That’s not being negative about Tobi or “slagging” him off; it’s just acknowledging that they are very different individuals who have a shared history, but lasted longer as a couple than they actually ever should have.

its, IMO, a pretty mature hindsight view of the relationship.

Leah suddenly wants to look more presentable and professional in her videos. Maybe we’ve convinced her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at Leah’s stories.. she’s filming recipe content today, AKA preparing tonight’s dinner. Gosh how convenient lol. If only I could spend my days at “work” cooking tonight’s dinner 😂 this influencer life is such a different life! Clearly I am in the wrong job 🤣

Reactions: 13
Already sick of her saying that she isn’t drinking Coke Zero and is having greens instead….and it’s only day 3. Just another excuse to shove their crappy products down everyone’s throats. Probably still having Coke Zero on the reg too.

• Haha
Already sick of her saying that she isn’t drinking Coke Zero and is having greens instead….and it’s only day 3. Just another excuse to shove their crappy products down everyone’s throats. Probably still having Coke Zero on the reg too.
🚽🚽 greens isn’t doing too well, Mitch was overconfident and ordered way too much. I give No Thanks another year before it goes into hiatus

Reactions: 12
Looks like chocolate is on its way. Wonder if it will be full of hydrogenated oils masquerading as "health food" chocolate, much like how their hot chocolate is maltodextrin masquerading as "healthy" drinking powder. I will be surprised if someone who thinks Cadbury's is the height of chocolate prowess will be able to create anything people will go out of their way to buy more than once.
Screenshot_20240117-132541.png

• Sick
Looks like chocolate is on its way. Wonder if it will be full of hydrogenated oils masquerading as "health food" chocolate, much like how their hot chocolate is maltodextrin masquerading as "healthy" drinking powder. I will be surprised if someone who thinks Cadbury's is the height of chocolate prowess will be able to create anything people will go out of their way to buy more than once. View attachment 2695426
Ugh his face gives me the biggest ick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I felt like replying to that story with “you know you can just drink water right?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to laugh at Leah’s stories.. she’s filming recipe content today, AKA preparing tonight’s dinner. Gosh how convenient lol. If only I could spend my days at “work” cooking tonight’s dinner 😂 this influencer life is such a different life! Clearly I am in the wrong job 🤣
To be fair, with the cost of living crisis - she can claim
Most of her grocery shopping under the business like all the food items and even some cleaning items soooooo like that’s smart haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.