Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always seems to eat schnitzel or beef. There doesn’t seem to be any variety. No fish or pork, or even chicken? Just seems to be deep fried schnitzel or steak. And like, barely any veg???
Feed your daughter some veggies. She’s not learning good eating habits at all.

Reactions: 8
Feed your daughter some veggies. She’s not learning good eating habits at all.
Yes!! So weird that Leah was so excited to cook food for G but now gives her no variety! Of course your kid will eat a tit ton of schnitzel if you give it to her, it’s a perfect combo of fat/sodium and kids love. Give her less and feed her some veg. I’m also astounded by the huge plates of fruit she gives G with dinner. It’s so strange and definitely won’t help deter her from being a picky eater

Reactions: 7
Yes!! So weird that Leah was so excited to cook food for G but now gives her no variety! Of course your kid will eat a tit ton of schnitzel if you give it to her, it’s a perfect combo of fat/sodium and kids love. Give her less and feed her some veg. I’m also astounded by the huge plates of fruit she gives G with dinner. It’s so strange and definitely won’t help deter her from being a picky eater
I have same extremely picky eater and she won’t touch fruit, veg or meat bits basically beige life. I would honestly be so happy if my child ate like G

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have same extremely picky eater and she won’t touch fruit, veg or meat bits basically beige life. I would honestly be so happy if my child ate like G
Omg same!! Leah and Mitch are so lucky their kid eats. I’m bloody jealous!
I do just think that if Gigi is a good eater give her less snitzel and more of the other things. She actually eats the food so just change the portions of each food ya know.

Omg same!! Leah and Mitch are so lucky their kid eats. I’m bloody jealous!
I do just think that if Gigi is a good eater give her less snitzel and more of the other things. She actually eats the food so just change the portions of each food ya know.
There is a very reputable paed who says if they ask for more then you give them more. They’ll stop when they’re full. So I don’t see anything wrong with what they do. She’s actually doing the right thing

Reactions: 18
Don’t we all say ‘fed is best’

Yes it looks like a lot of snitz but she does give her fruit etc too
---
No I’m not Leah

Reactions: 15
Yeah but is it because she’s picky or is it because they’re not taking a proactive role in actually giving her a variety of foods? She seems to be a good eater if those portions are anything to go by.

Reactions: 6
There is a very reputable paed who says if they ask for more then you give them more. They’ll stop when they’re full. So I don’t see anything wrong with what they do. She’s actually doing the right thing
You give them more if they ask for it but too a point. After that my fave is “there’s no more x on the menu but you can have more y”

You give them more if they ask for it but too a point. After that my fave is “there’s no more x on the menu but you can have more y”
Yes and no. The amount she eats isn’t bad at all. Nor is the food she eats. She eats meat and fruit. She’s also not even 2. Give the kid a chance😂 she’s eating far better than my 2yr old and I can’t do tit about it. You can offer foods you want them to eat. Doesn’t meal they’ll eat it

Reactions: 15
Yes and no. The amount she eats isn’t bad at all. Nor is the food she eats. She eats meat and fruit. She’s also not even 2. Give the kid a chance😂 she’s eating far better than my 2yr old and I can’t do tit about it. You can offer foods you want them to eat. Doesn’t meal they’ll eat it
Gigi looks like she’s a good eater, that is why it is so important for Leah to take some time of her day to give her opportunities to try different foods on a daily basis for her to further develop her palate. I think people are critical because Leah and her tumor Mitch don’t have conventional 9-5 jobs and they definitely have the resources to give Gigi everything at her disposal. I can only dream of half the opportunities that were handed to Leah, I feel like she can’t be arsed to do it. The reason why schnitzel is always in the rotation is because Mama Itsines makes them and freezes them for Leah. I haven’t seen Leah makes fresh and nutrition dense foods for Gigi, I mean salmon, pasta, broccoli and cheese and you’ve got dinner sorted. She can cook these easily and in batches. It’s like she’s burnt out from mothering Mitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gigi looks like she’s a good eater, that is why it is so important for Leah to take some time of her day to give her opportunities to try different foods on a daily basis for her to further develop her palate. I think people are critical because Leah and her tumor Mitch don’t have conventional 9-5 jobs and they definitely have the resources to give Gigi everything at her disposal. I can only dream of half the opportunities that were handed to Leah, I feel like she can’t be arsed to do it. The reason why schnitzel is always in the rotation is because Mama Itsines makes them and freezes them for Leah. I haven’t seen Leah makes fresh and nutrition dense foods for Gigi, I mean salmon, pasta, broccoli and cheese and you’ve got dinner sorted. She can cook these easily and in batches. It’s like she’s burnt out from mothering Mitch.
I’m critical because it seems like there’s always effort made for everything else in their lives but their child. And when effort is made, it’s such surface level bs to appear like good, doting parents to everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listening to Leah talk about Gigi knocking her tooth out is so frantic..she panics all the time when something happens to Gigi, kids hurt themselves it’s what happens

Reactions: 4
Kayla seems to have gone MIA again…
School starts in QLD next week so let’s hope her absence is a sign she’s getting Arna prepared for her first year of school. As a mum they’re such exciting times however we all know Kayla isn’t really into normal “mum things”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they make her lunch for daycare or does daycare supply it? I know ours supplies food and it’s a great menu. Again there is nothing wrong with what G eats at all. My child eats the same tit over and over because she won’t touch anything else. Her safe foods are quickly becoming even smaller.

People have been so pressed about how she feeds G from birth and as a mother who has done the exact same as Leah it’s so pathetic to see. I agree that they have been tit parents in the sense of leaving her any chance they get. But how they feed her truly has never been a problem and it can be extremely harmful for other parents to see how much tit they get about their child actually eating a decent meal. I think they’re problematic for sure but something I think are just very very petty to be judgey about. Not like they feed her bulk sugar or take away

Reactions: 17
Listening to Leah talk about Gigi knocking her tooth out is so frantic..she panics all the time when something happens to Gigi, kids hurt themselves it’s what happens
I dunno, a few weeks ago my 3 year old hit her face on the side of the table and blood was gushing out and her front tooth was super wobbly… I am normally super calm and collected and I was a mess crying. Ironically my
ADHD diagnosed husband was super calm and took charge haha I was surprised by my own reaction!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.