Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working on yourself and your partner not noticing/not bothering to hype you and tell you how well you’re doing and good you’re looking. And when you have to ask them for a compliment, they don’t even know what to say.
Leah, go find yourself someone who loves you for you, not for your name and money.
Mitch ain’t it. Ick.
Came here to say the same thing. Like, way to objectify Leah also. She seems so much happier, she will be happier if she loses another 90 odd kg too (aka Mitch) I actually think she’d be a good single mum with the help of her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did palm my children off to their Nan. I was a shift working nurse single mum and 30 years ago, child care wasn’t what it is today. (My adult kids ended up pretty normal despite this 😆)

Gigi’s grandparents were back from the GC before L and M left (as per their insta)

At the end of the day I’m not going to judge the parenting of ‘influencers’ especially in this case as possibly Leah may have had PND.
Having someone care for you kids while you work isn’t palming them off! Good on you for still working and being a nurse at that! Thanks for your service, my sister is a nurse and damn you guys are amazing.
---
I’m on maternity leave and my bubs grandparents look after her once a week. It’s great bonding for them and I get a day to myself to recharge. We’ve been doing it since bubs was 8 weeks old.

Seriously looked like the most boring honeymoon ever. I’m off to LA (and other places) in a few weeks and none of their trip was helpful for what to do/see.
My mum would have my son once or twice a week so I could have a much needed nap! None of you guys need to feel your palming off. Leah and Mitch both have easy jobs where they do seemingly tit all, they have a nanny, send Gigi to daycare and also rely on Leah’s mum. There is a big difference in that and having your kids spend time with their grandparents or having care for you child while you actually work.
Leah and Mitch as well as Kayla and Jae are the fkn laziest parents out there. And sure don’t judge Leah due to her mental health, but Mitch still does duck all and to make it worse, provided seemingly no support to Leah through her mental health journey. Like encouraging her to see their sick newborn in hospital might have been a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know for sure who instigated the move to the GC? Was it Kayla or Tobi? I feel like it was Tobi as they were there and setup first, and Rachel spends so much time there. But then I can’t imagine Kayla so willingly agreeing to move her whole life to the GC just because T&R wanted to.
anyone got any inside info on how/why this move happened?

Reactions: 12
He and she have to be some of the dumbest, most entitled, "nothing can touch us" c***s in the world. Hope the popo see this pic!
Wow I have no words other than I feel sorry for their son.
---
Just saw her story where she answered questions about Kayla moving to GC. So pointed with the “miss the cousins” and “they’re doing what they need”.

It’s so obvious the sisters are not close, nothing about missing each other….and that the family clearly don’t like Jae.
I see the tension between the sisters becoming worse now they’re in different states as they’ll be fighting over who gets Anna as the babysitter more.

Reactions: 11
He and she have to be some of the dumbest, most entitled, "nothing can touch us" c***s in the world. Hope the popo see this pic!
What a bunch of selfish entitled bogans. Honest to god what anyone sees in Teeth is beyond me. From the ‘Protection Dogs’ to the phallic overcompensating monster trucks he is just one big ick.

Reactions: 30
Usually people stop taking risks when they have kids. You know.. wanting to be around fit for your kids and all

Reactions: 17
I don’t know. I just can’t see her being separated from Mitch if only she was to be in business class. I don’t think she could bare to be apart from him for those 15 hours.
Agree their both joined together with each other at the hip
---
It’s absolutely the diet they’ve been living off the past week.
I'd say the breakout is from all the crap American food she ate and sleeping on the same pillow every night with that dirty disgusting hair she only washed once in a week. Or could of even been bitten by bedbugs.🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Damn the amount snitzel they feed Gigi is ridiculous. Give her like 1/3 of that and more of the other food. It almost feels like a weird flex at this point. And this is coming from someone who’s son is the fussiest damn eater ever and I’d pay good money for him to eat a piece of snitzel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually astounded at the amount of schnitzel she ate. Do y’all think Leah may have gone to culinary school and expanded her skills and repertoire if encouraged to do so? I feel like cooking was her passion and she was derailed by Mr get rich quick

Reactions: 13
what’s with the string of dribble coming out of Gigi’s mouth at the start of the lunch video…

Reactions: 6
Good on Leah for focusing on her fitness. You can see the difference in her body and her mental health.

Now she just needs to flick the leach and either be happy on her own or find someone who appreciates her.

I wonder if Kayla will try use money to get her parents to move to GC. Didn’t she pay for their Reno as long as they watched Arna?

I can’t imagine her parents moving while the grandparents are alive. They just had to move because everyone hates them in Adelaide.

Reactions: 12
Wow fancy being married to a twit and bafoon that does that and think it's ok. A child in a man's body. Hope the cops see this one. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow fancy being married to a twit and bafoon that does that and think it's ok. A child in a man's body. Hope the cops see this one. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
The fact Kayla asks “how” instead of “why” tells me all I need to know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Damn the amount snitzel they feed Gigi is ridiculous. Give her like 1/3 of that and more of the other food. It almost feels like a weird flex at this point. And this is coming from someone who’s son is the fussiest damn eater ever and I’d pay good money for him to eat a piece of snitzel 🤣
she always seems to eat schnitzel or beef. There doesn’t seem to be any variety. No fish or pork, or even chicken? Just seems to be deep fried schnitzel or steak. And like, barely any veg???

Reactions: 11
Speaking of married to a twit, MitchItsines definitely reads here. He’s compelled to show his physical activities completed on his watch to prove that he can do these exercises 😂
He’s such a dodgy loser, I am not at all surprised he gets someone else to put it on and pretends that it’s his. I also predict that No Thanks 🚽 will plagiarise protein chips that Mitch is trying out right now. The trip to US was not a honeymoon, it was to see which products that they can flood in Aus markets since their sleep sludge hype has definitely died down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.