Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put some sunnies on, protect those eyeballs of yours from the glare.
---
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole, what the FUUUUCK has Kayla done to her face…… 😳
She used to look, nice…..
View attachment 2149824View attachment 2149825
Kayla is not in the top pic!? Right??
Surely that’s not her on the right?? Right??
Im speechless. She doesn’t even resemble herself at all now. She didnt enhance her features she erased them and made new ones!!!

Reactions: 12
Put some sunnies on, protect those eyeballs of yours from the glare.
---
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole, what the FUUUUCK has Kayla done to her face…… 😳
She used to look, nice…..
View attachment 2149824View attachment 2149825
Oh my god, Kayla used to have a waist and Leah used to not look like a slob. Must’ve been the pre-maltodextrin and over-beefed and Tobi making sure Kayla doesn’t show her true self days 🫠🫠

Reactions: 15
Im speechless. She doesn’t even resemble herself at all now. She didnt enhance her features she erased them and made new ones!!!
Yep!!!! That’s her!!! Given she would have been verrrry young and we all change in appearance rona degree, as we get older. But she has royally fucked her face.
---
Great, a poddy containing 50minutes of total rambling nonsense. Who’s going to take one for the team and listen to this rot and report back? 🤣
IMG_3046.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she first had BBG she never even showed her face on her insta 😂 she said it was because she didnt want people to associate her with the brand or something? But it was very clearly due to insecurities she preaches we shouldnt have.

In the PDF BBG you can see her profile was completely different. In the exercise examples I didnt even recognise her.

Attachments

• Wow
Yep!!!! That’s her!!! Given she would have been verrrry young and we all change in appearance rona degree, as we get older. But she has royally fucked her face.
---
Great, a poddy containing 50minutes of total rambling nonsense. Who’s going to take one for the team and listen to this rot and report back? 🤣View attachment 2151090
I just got back from.a holiday and have so many weeds to pull. As soon as it goes up I will listen while pulling weeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments on the post with Kayla for Witchery just keep on giving. They are giving me as much joy as the posts here ☺

• Haha
When she first had BBG she never even showed her face on her insta 😂 she said it was because she didnt want people to associate her with the brand or something? But it was very clearly due to insecurities she preaches we shouldnt have.

In the PDF BBG you can see her profile was completely different. In the exercise examples I didnt even recognise her.
Wow. I guess now we know why she’s done so much work to her face.
Leah may be grotty, but she is 100 times naturally prettier than Kayla.

Reactions: 14
Wow. I guess now we know why she’s done so much work to her face.
Leah may be grotty, but she is 100 times naturally prettier than Kayla.
She has always been unhappy with her face, hence why she hid behind her phone. Kayla looks awful now, and Leah, wow, it's clear her rubbish she is peddling is make by her fat.

I am not an expert but I can definitely see nose job,chin recuction,lip fillers....but no Arna no Barbie that make girls feel insecure....😅😅😅😅😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 28
Leah:I'm decluttering and found this.

What a wierd way to spell 'moving', but ok.
---
I wonder if Kayla's engagement is so tit cause she deletes 99% of the comments 😂

She should really be trained in how to respond to negative feedback. Deleting or ignoring it isnt doing her any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooft the Witchery comments 🫣 But also, Kayla being the face of a multi million dollar empire you'd think she would have taken some media training, right? She sounds so simple, using 'literally' every 20 seconds.

Leah and Mitch recording/filming a podcast (why the duck do people film it) would be the most stupid thing I've ever heard, they don't have anything to share? She even said they didn't even get to the things she had planned on talking about? My guess is there'll be a whole heap of giggling, baby talk and the words epic/vibe/pumped. Oh, and obviously they're filming it for YouTube so they can make money.

Of course Jayla went to Bali without Arna and of course they are doing all the Bali things that all influencers and 20 somethings do. Except they're not.

Reactions: 12
Ooft the Witchery comments 🫣 But also, Kayla being the face of a multi million dollar empire you'd think she would have taken some media training, right? She sounds so simple, using 'literally' every 20 seconds.

Leah and Mitch recording/filming a podcast (why the duck do people film it) would be the most stupid thing I've ever heard, they don't have anything to share? She even said they didn't even get to the things she had planned on talking about? My guess is there'll be a whole heap of giggling, baby talk and the words epic/vibe/pumped. Oh, and obviously they're filming it for YouTube so they can make money.

Of course Jayla went to Bali without Arna and of course they are doing all the Bali things that all influencers and 20 somethings do. Except they're not.
Mitch thinks he’s like ‘Diary of a CEO’, so he films 😆
I’m gonna bet they do maximum of 5 podcasts before they give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they announce the house move in their podcast. That’s why they’ve been keeping everyone waiting / speculating.

Yes bodyandsoul motherhood has certainly changed Kayla, it's allowed her true colours to shine through, a self absorbed narcissistic witch who too happily palms off her kids, especially Arna and focuses on her boyfriends instead. But whatever it takes to sell your newspapers, which are decreasing each weeks anyway.

Thread: incoherent podcasts, botched faces, their partners are dumb. But where is Arna? Worlds best Mum.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.