Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Arna actually been on an international holiday with Kayla since the split with Tobi? They’ve been to Noosa etc but that was probably only because Anna was going too…
Arna went to New Zealand with her dad and Rachel’s family last year. But I think that’s it, Kayla has never taken her anywhere overseas so the fact that she took Jax at 4 months old to Bali is quite shocking.

Reactions: 19
What happened to the new law Bali introduced where you can face jailtime if you stay/live with your partner and are unmarried? They are not married?

Reactions: 4
What happened to the new law Bali introduced where you can face jailtime if you stay/live with your partner and are unmarried? They are not married?
It is only a law for locals, not tourist.

Reactions: 6
Arna went to New Zealand with her dad and Rachel’s family last year. But I think that’s it, Kayla has never taken her anywhere overseas so the fact that she took Jax at 4 months old to Bali is quite shocking.
What is worse is all the brainwashed defending Kayla in the comments. My favourite would have to be "she's so humble".
OMG check out Witchery's comment to all those who commented on Kayla's over botoxed face.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg all the comments about her face and botox, even Witchery addressed it in the comments.
It was my main thought watching the video - I was distracted by her puffiness/tightness/face movements or lacktherof.

Each to their own - I don’t care what someone else chooses to do to their own face or body. I just hate that she preaches on about women and strength when she clearly loathes herself

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 5
Omg all the comments about her face and botox, even Witchery addressed it in the comments.
It was my main thought watching the video - I was distracted by her puffiness/tightness/face movements or lacktherof.

Each to their own - I don’t care what someone else chooses to do to their own face or body. I just hate that she preaches on about women and strength when she clearly loathes herself
And especially when she went on a rant about Barbie being "fake" and that she refused to let A have one for that reason. A dead set drongo, that one. More Botox than brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This oversized child disgusts me.
I can't find this comment, it must be deleted. Can't believe Witchery chose her to advertise for them. Firstly she never, ever wears any of their brand of clothing or any clothing , as we all know.

Reactions: 11
This oversized child disgusts me.
Gosh she is not easy on the eyes is she?
I wonder how Jae feels about that, going from Lauren to that 🤣🤣
---
Leah's marketplace tit says she is moving house and she doesn't have room. It must be so close to being time to move? How bleeping long is the settlement period on the beige house?
What the duck is RPR? She has a business and can’t differentiate between RRP and RPR? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know life is unfair…. But the more I follow these two sisters the more irritated I am. Some people can work SO HARD. Grafting. Giving everything. And never have much in their lives. People I know who are medical professionals, cleaners, work loooong hours ‘for the man’.

then there’s these two. Whinging. Entitled. Quick money making schemes. Living a life of luxury and continuing to exploit followers. It’s gross. How do they sleep at night.
That is all and I have no other point.

life isn’t fair haha

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I know life is unfair…. But the more I follow these two sisters the more irritated I am. Some people can work SO HARD. Grafting. Giving everything. And never have much in their lives. People I know who are medical professionals, cleaners, work loooong hours ‘for the man’.

then there’s these two. Whinging. Entitled. Quick money making schemes. Living a life of luxury and continuing to exploit followers. It’s gross. How do they sleep at night.
That is all and I have no other point.

life isn’t fair haha
Blame the dumbass followers who think these two dipshits are "incredible/ humble / inspirational" etc and who happily buy their rubbish products.

Reactions: 10
How self obsessed 😂 'its taking everything in my soul not to go help train the womens only session'. Its not your gym? Its not your clients? Its not your business? It would be incredibly disrespectful.
I thought that comment was ridiculous considering every woman in that gym looked much more fit than Kayla! I don’t think they’re interested in skipping leg day.
---
EF85F241-1818-4CF2-AF94-CA11A45834C0.png

They’re “filming” so it’s a work trip that can be written off. Must be great to be an influencer and do 20 minutes of work on holiday and then write the entire thing off. I’m sure Jae’s been given some superfluous title at Sweat so his flights could be expensed too.

Reactions: 15
I thought that comment was ridiculous considering every woman in that gym looked much more fit than Kayla! I don’t think they’re interested in skipping leg day.
---
View attachment 2149339
They’re “filming” so it’s a work trip that can be written off. Must be great to be an influencer and do 20 minutes of work on holiday and then write the entire thing off. I’m sure Jae’s been given some superfluous title at Sweat so his flights could be expensed too.
He's probably the "owner", same as his mum's business.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
View attachment 2149339
Why is that man cuddled up with Kayla in her stories while they're doing a Q&A presumably for Sweat??

What does he have to do with anything? 😂 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.