Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi tattle family just a question about things that are gifted to you and them being disclosed as #gifted. If the owner of the company gifted you products that they just released, do you need to disclose the products are gifted?

Reactions: 6
Going to Bali tomoz- I’ll keep an eye out tattlers! I think I’ll just keep an eye out at night for Jaes teeth. Surely they glow in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is that man cuddled up with Kayla in her stories while they're doing a Q&A presumably for Sweat??

What does he have to do with anything? 😂 🤮
Omg I was just about to adress that!!!!!!Always like a koala on her.Disgusting!And yet another boringAF couples quiz....We don't want to know anything more believe.us......It amazes me who those sisters and their leeches have zero social education.They have zero interest about the things that matter in society and are troubling the world...They are so tone deaf! Entitled uneducated brats!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I love that she's been filming the EXACT SAME workout for how many years now??
It’s like she hasn’t bothered to upskill herself. People are now focusing on weight and resistance training but here’s Kayla jumping and doing lunges since 2013 🥱 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like she hasn’t bothered to upskill herself. People are now focusing on weight and resistance training but here’s Kayla jumping and doing lunges since 2013 🥱 🥱
Kayla Itsines: body weight half-squats since 2013.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I understand what some people are saying. But to me I don’t see the value in taking a small kid overseas, they will most likely be out of their routine and unless there is a nanny around everything will have to be done around the kid.
In other words if it was meant to be a relaxing holiday. It will most likely not be relaxing.

I don’t think Rachel and Tobi will go to Europe and take Arna. It is gonna be probably a romantic trip, so no space to be looking after a kid so far away from home. I know it is his daughter but still. They probably want time alone.

It ry bothers me that Kayla likely went to Bali as a sponsored trip from the gyspylust house, folks a few videos and somehow can claim this trip in her tax.

Reactions: 7
I understand what some people are saying. But to me I don’t see the value in taking a small kid overseas, they will most likely be out of their routine and unless there is a nanny around everything will have to be done around the kid.
In other words if it was meant to be a relaxing holiday. It will most likely not be relaxing.

I don’t think Rachel and Tobi will go to Europe and take Arna. It is gonna be probably a romantic trip, so no space to be looking after a kid so far away from home. I know it is his daughter but still. They probably want time alone.
Agree, holidays overseas are wasted on small children who are honestly just as happy going on a holiday an hour up the road 😂
As a coparent, I have the opportunity to take short holidays (4-5 days) without my child, which I am so very grateful for! I can relaxxxx. I do also take my child on extended family holidays with cousins etc for 5-7 days, at least once a year. which is not relaxing but they all have fun and that’s the purpose of it

Agree, holidays overseas are wasted on small children who are honestly just as happy going on a holiday an hour up the road 😂
As a coparent, I have the opportunity to take short holidays (4-5 days) without my child, which I am so very grateful for! I can relaxxxx. I do also take my child on extended family holidays with cousins etc for 5-7 days, at least once a year. which is not relaxing but they all have fun and that’s the purpose of it
Well kids up to a certain age won’t enjoy and won’t remember. They are happy with just about anything.
If the parent takes them to a really nice holiday, the parents won’t be able to enjoy and it will be a waste.
So I think that family holiday should be separated of couples/single parents holiday.
When it is a family one it is all about the kids. Bug the other ones not.

Reactions: 4

There are actually alot of benefits to taking small kids on trips, especially to experience new cultures. Alot of people will argue that the kid wont remember, and while that is true in the sense that they wont be able to recollect the events, they will still have experienced that culture, which will form part of their personality.

90% of your brain develops before you are 5. If you experienced different cultures, customs and places, you will have a far bigger advantage than kids who do not.
---
Well kids up to a certain age won’t enjoy and won’t remember. They are happy with just about anything.
If the parent takes them to a really nice holiday, the parents won’t be able to enjoy and it will be a waste.
So I think that family holiday should be separated of couples/single parents holiday.
When it is a family one it is all about the kids. Bug the other ones not.
Not once have I taken my kids on a trip and not enjoyed it 😳 is it stressful? Yes. 100%. But so is daily life. Taking them somewhere new and watching them experience things for the first time is honestly the best experience.

I am currently saving to go to Finland with my kids because thats where 'santas' village is and I only have like 3 more years where my kid will believe in Santa.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going to Bali tomoz- I’ll keep an eye out tattlers! I think I’ll just keep an eye out at night for Jaes teeth. Surely they glow in the dark
Put some sunnies on, protect those eyeballs of yours from the glare.
---
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole, what the FUUUUCK has Kayla done to her face…… 😳
She used to look, nice…..
IMG_3045.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Witchery replied, however said my comments on her appearance were disappointing. Funny that, I didn’t actually say anything about her appearance. Maybe they’ve just had to copy and paste that response sooooo many times.
Good on you for sticking up for yourself. Your comment made zero reference to her appearance and were actually very valid points as to why she's not the sort of brand ambassador they should be using.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.