Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting you never see Kayla or Leah doing anything. They are always at home. Sure Kayla showed her trip to US and Leah her trip to Noosa but even then they didn't do anything. Are these people really that boring???

Reactions: 18
8939F11B-821D-4264-801A-02F1A8C80590.png

I can’t explain it, but Kayla constantly saying ‘if you know me’ really grinds my gears.
I think it just gives off main character vibes? As if she thinks she’s so important in the lives of people she knows that OBVIOUSLY they’d know these details about her.
Also is she implying there are people out there who like injuries? 😂 no one likes injuring themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2056861

I can’t explain it, but Kayla constantly saying ‘if you know me’ really grinds my gears.
I think it just gives off main character vibes? As if she thinks she’s so important in the lives of people she knows that OBVIOUSLY they’d know these details about her.
Also is she implying there are people out there who like injuries? 😂 no one likes injuring themselves!
Wow this is so incredibly toxic too! She’s inferring that even if injured you shouldn’t rest and should instead work around the injury. She’s a bleep.

Reactions: 24
I will never stop being fascinated by this guy. He seems like there’s absolutely nothing between the ears and I would love to have one conversation with him just to check.
I think most of his conversations would mostly consist of him asking other ppl their opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will never stop being fascinated by this guy. He seems like there’s absolutely nothing between the ears and I would love to have one conversation with him just to check.
Pls the hat 🤢🤢 also why tf does he look so creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That would be one short conversation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2056861

“Because I’m central to everyone else’s existence, everyone knows that I feel the same things as the rest of humankind, but it’s more significant when I feel those things. I am - allegedly - a personal trainer. It’s literally my job. I have a postpartum program that I charge people for and they trust my ‘expertise’. Tonight because I’m such a cool girl I did the thing I tell people not to do, and that’s go too hard too soon after pregnancy. But because I’m such a cool girl and way better than any of you plebs paying for my program, I will definitely not rest. I will work every part of my body aside from the sore limb to remind you that you’re a piece of tit. Anyway lol back in a few days to tell you I have another injury elsewhere on my body. Bye witches

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He seriously looks so dumb...like 1000 yard stare, nothing behind the eyes. I will never get over the fact that people like him exist that seriously seem to just be a shell of a person with no substance. Like, how are you even a person? What do you do all day? What do they even talk about? Besides how much of a "vibe" things are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Because I’m central to everyone else’s existence, everyone knows that I feel the same things as the rest of humankind, but it’s more significant when I feel those things. I am - allegedly - a personal trainer. It’s literally my job. I have a postpartum program that I charge people for and they trust my ‘expertise’. Tonight because I’m such a cool girl I did the thing I tell people not to do, and that’s go too hard too soon after pregnancy. But because I’m such a cool girl and way better than any of you plebs paying for my program, I will definitely not rest. I will work every part of my body aside from the sore limb to remind you that you’re a piece of tit. Anyway lol back in a few days to tell you I have another injury elsewhere on my body. Bye witches
#triggerwarning fatbitcheswhowon'tlosetheirbabyweight I will most likely look like I did before I had the baby, you will not, even if you make me richer and buy my bullshit programs, I am telling you that I will look like a skeleton, but you will not. How does she even talk like this and not realise what a complete moron she is .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pls the hat 🤢🤢 also why tf does he look so creepy
Honestly objectively I think Mitch is rather attractive but duck he just give me equal ick and creep vibes. Like there is just something off, I think it is his eyes? Like I wouldn’t trust him to do the coffee run if I worked with him you know 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.