Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
8281B933-4B85-42C3-A9F9-3A5544555974.png

I just want to come on here and give a BIG THANK YOU to Kayla for introducing us all to the very niche concept of mocktails. As an alcohol drinker, I’ve lost almost all my brain cells from drinking alcohol so I’m so grateful to her for telling us it’s possible to order a drink but without alcohol. My alcohol poisoned brain just literally filters out the ‘non-alcoholic drinks’ and ‘mocktail’ sections of drink menus. She’s really not like other girls, hey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oh man I’ll get comfy. Should I wait until the wiki has been written ?
I’ll try and think of everything I remember and hopefully others will chime in. Kayla and Tobi broke up and then Kayla was dating a guy called Mitch (not Leah’s Mitchines) and was friends with a girl called Lauren and her boyfriend Teef Jae. There’s a photo of them all away on holiday and Kayla and Jae look a bit too cosy whilst Lauren and Mitch are awkwardly there.

Lauren and Jae split in August and a few weeks later Kayla announces her relationship with Jae and they create their cringe joint IG and just go over the top rubbing Lauren’s face in it.

Tobi is now with Rachel Dhillon another fitness influencer who is actually fit and healthy unlike Kayla. Kayla and Jae ran off round the world together leaving poor Arna. Luckily Tobi and Rachel provide a loving environment for her. Then Kayla got knocked up and had a BOY which is all that matters in the world ever.

Leah and Mitchines had their baby a couple of years ago and there were complications resulting in Gigi staying in hospital for weeks and Leah and Mitch decided a better use of their time was driving around looking for sashimi and leaving the nurses to comfort their poorly newborn.

Leah and Mitch have secretly sold the bigbeigehouse for reasons unknown. The IG page still exists but has been very quiet.

the family dynamics have changed massively and Kayla comes across as just a big ol bitch but her family also seem a bit like cling ons so she’s probably also tired of that.

Jae likes to spend all Kaylas money on scary dogs and big cars leading us to believe he has a little wiener 😂 and his teeth are like A4 bits of paper in his mouth.

Ha ha that was quite fun writing all that down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
I think Leah really needs weekly appointments with a psychologist. Her post tonight is quite sad. If you really analyse it, she felt like she let her family down because Gigi was in hospital, so instead of feeling their support she felt guilty towards them. Which is weird. Unless she chose to have Gigi early and they suggested she didn't, but either way, if it was a decision made with her doctor then the fault is raly on the doctor. Then she said the light went out inside her. And I think she's been faking it since and I think she's been faking it for so long that she's probably just pushed aside her real feelings and doesn't even know what they are or what she wants.

Honestly Leah, if you're reading this, which you like are, motherhood is haaaaard. Your had trauma. You lose yourself in motherhood. Then add in your job and you lose yourself in trying to be the lesson you think people want you to be. Do you know why people preferred you over Kayla? Because you were down to earth, and genuine. You would power cry and be vulnerable. Now you're vulnerable and cover it up with a positive post to hide your vulnerability. I don't think you are like Kayla and think that at your core you're a much kinder and more down to earth person, abd I wish you would just be 100% honest about your parenting journey and life because that is what people loved. I'd bet you'd be more successful if you were more honest and maybe it would be healing. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

kjs22

We joke, but the sad part is, this is likely exactly how it went.
My parents divorced when I was young and my mum would always choose her boyfriend over me. There were a few boyfriends actually. Rejection is a normal part of life, I’ve had partners break up with me and you go through the normal feelings of hurt like everyone else. But a parent rejecting you or choosing someone else over you? That rejection is a deep hurt that you tuck away deep inside of you because you’re too young to understand it. That was 25 years ago and I’m only realising literally in the past week how much it fucking hurts. I’m having flashbacks to my childhood self being devastated when mum chose a partner over me, but putting on a brave face and pretending I am too cool to care, but wanting to scream “mum I need you please choose me” … my mum thankfully never had other kids but having parents start whole new families and being an outsider to that, fuck that feeling of rejection must be a whole new level that I can’t even comprehend, that would really fuck you up later in life

I think I need therapy. I’ve hijacked a gossip page to vomit out all my childhood trauma 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

fever105

Or a combination - because they were up shit creek financially and Kayla said she’d help out if Leah agreed to be more accessible for Arna babysitting duties 🙈
This is along the same lines as I was thinking.
The way this has all unfolded, is very telling. It’s not the ‘normal’ situation of a married couple who built their dream home, new baby, just married, etc. (Which is what they show on Instagram).

They lost their dream home.
They had to secretly downsize.
They had to get married in their backyard.
They had to quit Soli.
Leah gained a f*** tonne of weight.
Leah is now seeing a psychologist.
We can guess, given the above, there are likely some marital issues also.

Shit is going down, I really think money bags (Kayla) came to the rescue and this is contributing to the uncomfortable family dynamic which we see, despite them trying to convince everyone of the “big happy Greek family” storyline. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Itsines home… then fly 250m and be a fly on the wall in the other home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

oceansaway

Chatty Member
I’ve never travelled with a child but surely THAT much luggage is excessive. Is that 4 suitcases?? And they definitely belong to them because he’s sneako tagged the luggage company..
I mean really, how much space does a skanky bra and one pair of shorts take up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Interested to know what Mitchines brings to this relationship. He doesn’t seem to cook or do anything around the house. It’s always Leah posting this stuff. We keep talking about Leah’s weight (which I am not a fan of), but I wonder what support he offers as a partner? She is obviously (now openly) struggling post birth with a few things, I wonder what he’s like as a support system for that. I wonder if he has the emotional intelligence or self-awareness to know about domestic & mental load. I wonder if he makes meals or if that’s “her job”
I'd say he does a whole lot of nothing. Even Jae made a joke about Mitch disappearing when there was work to be done, which I think says a lot. He's very obviously a shit partner, which probably doesn't help how Leah is feeling post birth, and my heart goes out to her for that.
As for the weight talk, I'll back off the moment she stops lying about it and using her platform to financially benefit from other women trying to lose weight. Until then I will hold her as accountable as both her and Mitch did to countless women who were distressed about gaining weight on Bare in the Facebook group, only to be rudely torn down, dismissed or ignored by Leah and Mitch. As far as I'm concerned she's fair game. So is Mitch and his big old moobies.

• Heart

comeatme

I think leah is only 28! She has no excuses to be overweight at that age. She even has a nanny for Gigi ATLEAST 2 days a week. I think her & Mitch eat McDonalds & a lot of takeaway food/Uber. I can imagine Leah eats a lot, hence why at 28 she is a size 14 - 16
I’m 29 and a size 14-16 after also having a child. Your post insinuating that being a size 14-16 is not ok? Being that size at that age is actually the Australian average so I’m really unsure of your point? All you’ve managed to do is make me feel like I’m not worthy being 29 and size 14-16.

• Heart

kjs22

How many times are they going to ask what they should discuss, I swear they put another question box not that long ago.
People who have nothing of substance to share, should stop making podcasts. Fuck sake I am so passionate about this 😂 Literally any influencer dickhead will make a podcast these days and just fill my search results with absolute shit when I’m trying to find something interesting. This is the format I’m predicting: they just do a “ask us anything” and they take questions from their followers (what’s the bet Perth/Adelaide Super Fan has submitted a hundred questions). It’ll be rambling and these two will be giggling at in-jokes the whole time. Here’s a hint guys: you need to set-up stories for your listeners, and then do punchlines. Leah will be pinging on pre’s with ice and Mitch will just be a big dum dum interjecting with the occasional “yeah,” “such a vibe,” “so lit”. It lasts two episodes then goes on ‘hiatus’ (a la Soli) as they race off to the next quick-buck shiny thing.

An actual serious topic, if they want to do it… Leah is starting to open up about her (possible) PND. Get a professional to unpack that process. Take us on the journey. That could really help people? Deep dive into the contrast between owning a health business but struggling to stay healthy with the sick baby and the pressure that created. Talk about if it’s put you off a second pregnancy. There’s your story arc and you could probably do a season of 8ish eps? Mitch could provide the the supporting partner perspective.

Fuck. Must we think of all their content.

• Heart

Negdjak

Omg every word out of her mouth is SO condescending. She is such a mean girl in every sense of the word.
She thinks she’s being supportive of women and she’s doing the opposite. This is up there with her recent post saying “if you are triggered by my post baby body” …

“Me, Kayla superwoman PT a SIZE MEDIUM!?”
Eye opening. A size 10-12 JUST LIKE LEAH. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Guys what are we doing for contraception

well Kayla we are going to our GP or gyno and getting professional advice and doing some research you stupid twat

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Omfg the way she shut her down when she said I love you too! My god this woman is a cunt.
Who says ‘yeah ok’ When their little girl says ‘I love you too’. What a bitch ! Thank f&ck she has Rachel and Toby to give her a bit of warmth and genuine love and affection.
---
Also the irony of Kayla not liking a plastic, fake doll…..

Reactions: 30

KrittyKat

VIP Member
You wouldn’t know it from Kayla’s posts, but both Grace Tame and Jelena Dokic were also at the Witchery white shirt launch. What kills me, is one of the things that Kayla’s position gets her is access - she gets to be in the same room, having potentially life changing conversations with some incredible people. And what does she choose? To hang out with Teef - who, despite his mummy’s wealth, in an uneducated bogan lacking in self awareness and life experience of any depth.

Reactions: 30