Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m
76034340-BC45-4499-A430-7420D699DFC0.png
pretty sure you asked your followers for all their Bali recommendations too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kayla & Leah Itsines #12: Kayla’s botched face, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space, Arna left without a trace
Doesn’t feel right to drop A’s name in it? While we all feel sorry for her, but one day she’ll be able to google her name.

Reactions: 14
Have Jax been out of the house since he got to Bali? I personally wouldn't take a child that young there but if you're going to take him, why not take him out. It seems like a holiday for Jae and Kayla, not a family holiday.

Reactions: 9
Have Jax been out of the house since he got to Bali? I personally wouldn't take a child that young there but if you're going to take him, why not take him out. It seems like a holiday for Jae and Kayla, not a family holiday.
Can’t expect the part time parents to do full time parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kayla & Leah Itsines #12: Kayla’s botched face, off to Bali without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space
Or:

Kayla & Leah Itsines #12: Witchery loves Kayla’s botched face, off to Bali without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kayla & Leah Itsines #12: Kayla’s botched face, off to Bali without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space
Or:

Kayla & Leah Itsines #12: Witchery loves Kayla’s botched face, off to Bali without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige Space
It’s the second one for me ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Teef is gonna be an Aussie version of Kevin Federline, watch him make another baby and collect checks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.