Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princessxo

Hickeys all over her cheeks too🤣about as true as the time she got hacked after her fella had been slated all over her insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anastasiaxo

all the people messaging the girl telling her to commit is absolutely disgusting! Kay knew this would happen by sharing her user!

Hope she gets called out for this!

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread. I mean the bruises and shoving the kids in front of camera 24/7 was bad enough but I thought something was up when Kay posted the video where Tina was allowed to swear and she came out with “fucking fat pig”, I was thinking how has she even heard that when she has a plus size auntie. Judging by the screenshots Kay is a fatphobic twat, I wouldn’t be having it if I was ella.

also can we talk about the awful bleached hair and over plucked eyebrows that age her by 15 years.

Cant believe she allows her kids to be around that weapon or an XL bully

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
So glad she’s got a thread. Cannot stand her

That little girl of hers has been exploited from day one
Another creator called Tamara did a video months ago highlighting all the saves, comments and likes on videos of these young children being forced in front of a camera by their parents, someone commented about Kay’s daughters and she was in the replies saying that anyone who thinks it’s wrong is a nonce
She wants to get off her backside and get a job if she wants income instead of parading her babies round in towels and forcing em to perform for weirdos on tiktok
I HATE THAT
I hate when these creators accuse people who raise concerns about kids been on social media of been n0nces because “their minds are going straight to that”
Why would a n be telling a parent NOT to put their child on social media
And it’s a FACT that the police find innocent images of children that have been downloaded and edited into cp, and it’s a FACT that SA happens to children everyday.
So sorry, but if you’re been inappropriate towards a child online (Eden harvz) or posting pics of ya kids barely dressed (kay) you’re gonna get called out.

rant over
I JUST HATE when people use that as a defence

• Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Agreed! People are so weird on TikTok
I came on here to say exactly this. I find it quite disturbing that she's stood in a towel fresh out the shower doing a get dressed transition and the fact that over 200k people have liked it, nearly 10k have saved it as a favourite and over 5k have shared it. The comments I find bizzare. Fully grown men saying omg I love tina, please get her to give me a shout out, beyond disturbing...

20230623_031426.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Omg I was about to make a thread about her! I’m glad other people feel similarly to me. My opinion is basically I found her tiktok cute at first, but the way she shoves the camera in Tina’s face, makes her do unboxing an etc. basically treats her like a money making influencer, is incredibly weird to me. She hasn’t got any personality so she uses her toddler to make money for her. It shouldn’t be allowed. She may argue ‘Tina wants to do these videos’ but Tina is a baby…. She doesn’t know what she wants. It’s just odd and exploitative to me. Family vlog channel vibes…. I unfollowed her months ago. And after clicking ‘not interested’ enough times, she stopped coming up on my fyp.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
kay isn't really helping herself as yes she lives on her own with her 2 kids but she clearly lives on universal credit and doesn't work so she cant exactly slag off people living at home still - where would she be if there was no system to house her and pay her money??? she shouldn't shout too loud.

Reactions: 10

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
“Didn’t she (the 12 year old) bully her (Kay’s) siblings tho”
Not the point
She’s an adult threatening a child
I hope all the brands she works with sees that post

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Can't wait to see what she does with it once they've split. Change it to Masonry, StoneMason or FreeMason maybe?

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Common Kay doesn’t give af as long as it gives her a few pennies to spend on bling accessories from b&m x