Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen a thread about her on here. What does everyone think? Seems to have exploded all over lately. Kay (Kayleigh) is a young mum to two girls, doesn’t seem to be with the dad. The older girl, Tina (age 2), is the big draw- she’s very verbal for her age and is funny and cute so gets a lot of comments, likes and attention.

Reactions: 1
I came across them a while ago and Tina is hilarious. Kay seems a lovely mum to both of them

Reactions: 2
The bond with her and the girls is amazing, she had cancer when she was young and got told maybe she maybe wouldn’t be able to have kids 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do think it's getting a bit odd that people are so obsessed with a toddler tbh...but she is very cute

Reactions: 22
Agreed! People are so weird on TikTok
I came on here to say exactly this. I find it quite disturbing that she's stood in a towel fresh out the shower doing a get dressed transition and the fact that over 200k people have liked it, nearly 10k have saved it as a favourite and over 5k have shared it. The comments I find bizzare. Fully grown men saying omg I love tina, please get her to give me a shout out, beyond disturbing...

20230623_031426.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Kayleigh needs to be careful, she posted Tina’s passport photo and often posts her in her school uniform. Over 10k saves on that “pampered princess” video that shows her in the shower and wrapped in a towel. Hard to tell whether Kay is just sweet and naive or knows what she’s doing with which kind of videos pull in the engagement. I see she has a management company’s email address in her bio now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How old is Valentina? She seems very smart with her words and sentences for how little she seems?

I just saw their shein haul and I’m abit 🤢 at all the crop tops her mum has bought her?? I’ve watched way too much undercover underage (on discover plus I highly recommend) to even agree with some of those outfits, especially parading them online.Yikes on a bikes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to enjoy watching kay and the girls. Until I messaged her some friendly advice regarding the girls and she got so rude in her reply. Completely turned me off her

• Heart
Oooh was wondering if there was a thread on here about them. I thought it was a bit weird that she was letting her drink an iced coffee at the age of 2, the amount of caffeine wouldn’t have been good for her.
She’s such a clever little girl though

i LOVE tina but also worry for her just for the shower/towel content. the internet is a scary place.

Reactions: 6
Thats Ella's sister isn't it? I was surprised to see Kays account had randomly blown up. Yeah the little girl is cute but just an average cute toddler 🤷 I don't get it.

Grown adults saying how they’d “die” for a child, said child being exploited in nothing but a towel for views. A vulnerable child who can’t consent forced to perform for clout, I think it’s appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought I’d put my two pence in since I have followed Kay for two years, a long time before she went viral.
When she fell pregnant with Tina her baby dad (Amari) left her and she raised Tina alone for the most part of a year.
He came back on the scene and obviously that’s when she fell pregnant with Khalayah, yes they have the same father.
A couple of months after Khalayah was born they broke up, she claims she left him. No one knows the reason but I saw Amari started to have contact with the girls in a contact centre and now he sees them in public for ‘daddy days’ which Kay’s sister takes them to so I think something serious must have gone on between them two, especially if he can’t have his girl’s unsupervised.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anyone’s denying that Kay is a good mother because let’s be honest, what two year old has that perfect speech and vocabulary without actually being interacted with at home? There’s an obvious difference between ipad parents and actual interactive parents in those years, no doubt Khalayah will also be speaking very soon. For that Kay deserves praise, especially as a single parent.
---
I thought I’d put my two pence in since I have followed Kay for two years, a long time before she went viral.
When she fell pregnant with Tina her baby dad (Amari) left her and she raised Tina alone for the most part of a year.
He came back on the scene and obviously that’s when she fell pregnant with Khalayah, yes they have the same father.
A couple of months after Khalayah was born they broke up, she claims she left him. No one knows the reason but I saw Amari started to have contact with the girls in a contact centre and now he sees them in public for ‘daddy days’ which Kay’s sister takes them to so I think something serious must have gone on between them two, especially if he can’t have his girl’s unsupervised.
I guess the good part is Kay doesn’t deny their heritage to them and she speaks about their dad very positively around them

Reactions: 12