Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Lets not argue
There’s enough of that between Kay and her fella/pooch

bless her tho, trying to make herself more present on tiktok so she can be an ✨ influencer ✨
Kay babe, the followers and ponces are only watching cos they wanna see Tina

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Comments like this are weird as fuck, why does a stranger on the internet want to see videos of your daughter 💀

Screenshot_20240515_132400_TikTok.jpg

• Sick

mamabear012

Chatty Member
She has clearly been battered by somebody, whether that is her boyfriend or someone else is unknown. Anyone who has had fillers/botox knows that a small bruise may appear at the injection site and is easily covered with make up. The bruise pattern on her face looks as though she has been punched and grabbed. There is no other explanation for her neck, she has been throttled.

Clearly. and because of how openly she has shown the marks, SS will want to intervene at some point to make sure the girls are safe and ensure that whatever has happened hasn’t happened in front of them.

I do think the reason for the last minute holiday is to hide the bruises from the girls which are so extensive, it would be impossible otherwise.
I definitely believe she has been beaten but it baffles me how she was basically flaunting her bruises, as a mother I’d be hiding away, wearing scarfs as I know I’d be questioned and probably reported.
I think the holiday was to get Kay away from the situation, also she said Tina hasn’t even noticed her bruises which I know damn well is a lie, toddlers notice every little thing and ask 52839 questions a day 🥴

She seems nice and a good mum but the little girl is definitely being exploited and the comments are creepy.

There’s another little girl a bit older, Rudy, I think she and Tina met and I feel the same about her, she’s recently had to change schools because of bullying and it seemed like it was in part because of all the tiktoks (obviously no excuse for bullying but why would you do something that could lead to it?). The comments are equally creepy, grown adults asking for a GRWM for school and a what she did in a day.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think the way she is just goes against the “you’re such a good mum” nonsense
Does she ever take them kids anywhere? Or is it just her man that goes on days out/trips. Tina’s speech is mega for her age but my daughter was like that, parented the exact same with my son and he took abit longer. It weren’t a reflection of my parenting.
The kids seem to be like performing children, especially Tina.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Fat shaming someone when your sister is plus-size isn’t a great look Kay 😭😂
Wow she’s a vile girl as are her followers. She needs to pull this back but don’t think she can.
I used to follow them but then I started seeing fan pages of Tina which I thought was creepy but Kay doesn’t seem phased by it all.

There was a police woman who did an interview about the dark web as it’s part of her job to investigate it and she said that see a lot of the shares from videos & pics of kids on social media they are taken and edited for the dark web and it doesn’t even bare thinking about

Helliebella

VIP Member
He looks like he’s never worked a day in his life, sells weed to buy trashy outfits, lives at his mums in a shared bedroom with his younger brothers cos he can’t afford to move out and spends his free time in the DM’s of younger girls, pretending he’s single, and probably has a kid or 3 dotting around who he has zero contact with cos ‘the baby mamas won’t let him visit’.

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
It’s bad enough she thinks it’s ok for her to say F off, but the fat pig is even worse! How has she even heard that? She must have heard someone talking about someone else like that and that’s awful

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Why do they both have such a bad attitude at their big ages pls, they post loads of photos of Kay covered in bruises and are ‘annoyed’ and ‘embarrassed’ when ppl are concerned??? Maybe they should of came up with a more believable excuse but then again they’re both thick as fck

God those bruises are terrifying! I hope Tina and Klay are ok. She’s defo had some sort of beating. No one deserves that but also she shouldn’t be posting showing them without explaining because everyone is going to jump to their own conclusions. Haven’t seen her post the girls for a good few days. I really hope they are ok.

Reactions: 8

sparklingdee

VIP Member
ive wondered before why she's not been taken up by a social media management company but tbh i can see why.... she's far too lairy online

Reactions: 8