Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
So glad she’s got a thread. Cannot stand her

That little girl of hers has been exploited from day one
Another creator called Tamara did a video months ago highlighting all the saves, comments and likes on videos of these young children being forced in front of a camera by their parents, someone commented about Kay’s daughters and she was in the replies saying that anyone who thinks it’s wrong is a nonce
She wants to get off her backside and get a job if she wants income instead of parading her babies round in towels and forcing em to perform for weirdos on tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
How old is Valentina? She seems very smart with her words and sentences for how little she seems?

I just saw their shein haul and I’m abit 🤢 at all the crop tops her mum has bought her?? I’ve watched way too much undercover underage (on discover plus I highly recommend) to even agree with some of those outfits, especially parading them online.Yikes on a bikes

• Heart

Swirlyicecream

So embarrassing.
A mum of 2 yet she slags her boyfriend off online and shows that he calls her names and insults her weight.
The next day he’s the love of her life, the next day she’s moaning about girls wanting him/following him

I think you’re safe Kay babes. Everyone’s wondering why YOU want him 😭

sparklingdee

VIP Member
never understood a GRWM with a TODDLER... like what? social media goes way too far. who needs to see 'whats in my bag??' for a literal child.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t buy it. I’ve never seen hickeys like that in my life and under the eye / high cheek bones of all places? Doesn’t make sense.

The cat fight with a girl theory I also don’t believe as you’d have to have SOME STRENGTH to cause the state of the bruises on her neck. That’s not been done by a young girl.

She’s protecting the bf as she’s scared what he’s going to do when she comes home.

Can’t believe how much she spent on his birthday compared to the girls too, I know not everyone has to flash the cash but when you’re making money off your kids and all you can buy them is a few shein bits but spending hundreds on a man you split up with every few weeks is wronnnng

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Her backup account came up on my fyp and she was filming and she was sat locked in his car, he pushed the phone aggressively and the video cut off. He gives off such a bad vibes,do you know when you see stuff and you just feel something bad might happen, that’s how I feel when I see him on her videos.

• Wow

noseynora21

Chatty Member
She’s such an idiot. 21 presents all numbered and he has to pick a piece of paper out the jar and it tells him which number to open next. Pretty sure people do that where they have one present each day. But he’s opening them all today… so he doesn’t even really need the numbers? He could just open whichever ones he picks up?!
They can’t last 21 days without splitting so best to get it all done whilst they’re getting on 🤣🤣

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
it blows my mind she posts adoring things about him just weeks after putting screenshots of him telling her to lose weight n her legs were disgusting on her story. like girl :oops: r u not embarrassed
Classic abusive relationship. He'll blindside and lovebomb her.

Awfully sad to witness especially if you're someone whose been in this sort of situation before or seen a close friend escape it.

I stand firm by the suspicion that he caused that insane bruising all over her face and neck that she claimed was "hickeys" despite the bruising being all over her cheeks too. She doesn't seem to have many friends or go out much aside from Ella, so there is no way it was from a fight either.

• Heart
Never gonna forget him calling her legs gross / fat / disgusting etc that time. She really is stuck in an abusive relationship
I think she’s a really pretty girl with a lovely figure, she’s gone through cancer and carrying 2 baby’s and to be so disgusting about someone you ‘love’ is below the belt, as much as she’s a exploiter and probably a bit of a crank herself she definitely deserves better

shannonsam

Being that bruised up, plastered on a public platform, silly excuse to ‘hickeys’ at her age a mother of two young children who is also on a social media platform who plasters their children for the views and money £££.
She didn’t even try to hide them either, and acts annoyed that people are concerned for her well-being? But also the type of person who would say women should stick up for women?

last minute holiday, last video posted was a video with very little comments with picture of her bf saying home
Obviously been more to the story than she’s preaching. Hickeys like those are NOT NORMAL what for them being all over neck running up to face and cheek bones.

I get bad vibes from her as it is, I think she’s very chavvy and what we see on social media is not the her. Her partner has either done this and not by sucking her neck lol or she’s been attacked by a female.
Police probably dealing with something that’s why she’s not open about it.

Reactions: 12
I know getting gifted stuff is being a beg in general but I feel so sorry for Kalayah when Tina and her mum are getting gifted new stuff every day and she gets remembered about once every blue moon. Will probably be like that until she learns to perform like Tina 😢

• Sad

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Kayleigh needs to be careful, she posted Tina’s passport photo and often posts her in her school uniform. Over 10k saves on that “pampered princess” video that shows her in the shower and wrapped in a towel. Hard to tell whether Kay is just sweet and naive or knows what she’s doing with which kind of videos pull in the engagement. I see she has a management company’s email address in her bio now.

Last edited: