Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Common Kay doesn’t give af as long as it gives her a few pennies to spend on bling accessories from b&m x

Reactions: 10
I know she’s had a rough time battling cancer at such a young age and having never experienced that I can’t even imagine how mentally and physically gruelling that was her. She’s very blessed to have those girls, but she’s defo got a chip on her shoulder. She should keep a page separate for her and then one for Tina. It’s nice seeing Kay engaging with the girls. She’s a good mum and they adore her, but I’m not in any way shape or form interested in her chaotic personal life.

Last edited:

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why her sister Ella is so obese? Like does she have a medical condition or what. I’m not tryna body shame her but does she genuinely not care or have any concerns about her health because she’ll still eat a fk off English breakfast and fast food all the time. Heart attack waiting to happen mate
---
How does she look after the girls for Kay being so obese too, if one of them decided to run towards a road there’s no wayyy she’s gonna be able to run after them 🤣

I came across Tina on my fyp and was laughing but also curious about where she popped up from due to the stanning comments. I was horrified to see how much she’s been exploited by her Mum. Yes she’s a cracking little kid, funny and cute BUT what about her childhood? She’s gonna be waking up at the age 5 like “morniiiing everyone” and go through her days feeling like she’s constantly vlogging. Kay does seem like a good Mum but then she will do when the little’uns are buttering bread.

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Grown adults saying how they’d “die” for a child, said child being exploited in nothing but a towel for views. A vulnerable child who can’t consent forced to perform for clout, I think it’s appalling.

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
i found this thread and caught up - that video with Tina in the towel has the most saves i've seen for a video of a child and I am horrified.
I know Kay is young, but I'm not buying that she we should overlook all this shit she does on social media because she's young blah blah blah.
She puts her children at risk through exploiting them on social media and through her toxic relationships. Yeah they both look well looked after physically, we see nice interactions and their development is good but this is what children should expect from their parents anyway. She's failing them massively.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Gives me the ick when she puts #likeforlike on her insta captions are you 12 hun

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Kay if you’re reading here you and your sister really need to be more careful where you are posting videos - I’ve found your full address from watching just 2 of Ella’s videos. Making videos on your street and outside your front door isn’t wise

• Wow

Anastasiaxo

I hope for the sake of her two young girls she’s not in an abusive relationship. They are extremely hard to get out of and if that is the case then I feel extremely sorry for Kay and her girls. Not something any girl should have to go through. Ever

Reactions: 9

sparklingdee

VIP Member
kay is just one of those people who posts inappropriate content and then will bite back and say "IF YOU THINK THATS WRONG THEN YOU'RE THE WEIRDO" type of comment, to try and rid herself of doing anything wrong and putting the blame on someone else. she does this instead of safeguarding. the truth is MOST people who watch her are doing so because they like her funny vids and her kids are cute and engaging. but there are just plain dodgy people who watch, but to her she isn't in the wrong, they are..... its totally the wrong way to look at the situation but there we go

Reactions: 9