Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lc04050607

there’s no teetering on the edge in my opinion. Anyone who flaunts their non-consenting kids all over social media for views, follows and clout is exploiting them. It should be a criminal offence to use your own kids in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is totally forcing those kids on him it’s so awkward to watch. I get the impression he doesn’t give a flying fuck about the kids, or her for that matter. She is clearly seeing something we aren’t in him because I see the badness oozing out of him. Sorry, I just do. He’s not someone I would want near my kids.

Reactions: 16

sparklingdee

VIP Member
why do people force their kids on a new relationship? posting statuses and videos like "WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH"... like those kids probably barely know who he is and tbh unless she's been with him a substantial time she has no business introducing them anyway. it already looks like a volatile relationship, she should put effort into co-parneting and making sure her girls see their bio dad

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Did anyone see her video about Brittany miller. She actually went up in my estimation. I mean she’s as a child exploiting bloke prioritising gobbh chav but she has over 3 million followers so good on her for calling her out.

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Her boyfriend SCREAMS drug dealer
He screams a wannabe to me.
You know the kind who think they are hard because they walk holding their sweaty dicks round the street, whilst wearing a bally even though they haven't spent a single day in jail. You know the kind that purposely hang around schools at finishing times to get the teenage girls attention and try scare the lads 😂😂😂

• Haha
This picture (somebody else posted upthread) of him with his hand round her neck tells us everything we need to know. Even though it looks like a “jokey” and posey picture, you can see the controlling element is there. It isn’t normal for a person to put their hands round their partners neck like that.

Splitting up, slating them on social media, then getting back together MULTIPLE times in such a short space of time is toxic. He’s obviously controlling and abusive. She has absolutely no self worth or self esteem. She’ll believe every one of his apologies and “I’m sorry, I love you”.

Those bruises are not hickeys. They were not done via a fight with a girl. They were done by him. She isn’t going to admit that. But for her safety and for the safety and well-being of her children I hope she leaves him and seeks help.

IMG_0290.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

KYLIE

VIP Member
Never gonna forget him calling her legs gross / fat / disgusting etc that time. She really is stuck in an abusive relationship

• Wow

Daisy9999

She said the bruises were lovebites at the time but there’s one on her cheek too it’s fucking disgusting. Even if it is just rough sex it screams to me he’s done it deliberately knowing she’s going on holiday… and her as a mother (especially to two little girls) it’s embarrassing and skanky as fuck that she would leave the house with those bruises on her body. She’s a proper tramp imo.

Anon7761

She’s put her Instagram got hacked on Saturday. Wasn’t when she was posting that stuff about mason on her story and unfollowed him?🤣 more like you broke up but now you’re back together

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mamabear012

Chatty Member
I thought I’d put my two pence in since I have followed Kay for two years, a long time before she went viral.
When she fell pregnant with Tina her baby dad (Amari) left her and she raised Tina alone for the most part of a year.
He came back on the scene and obviously that’s when she fell pregnant with Khalayah, yes they have the same father.
A couple of months after Khalayah was born they broke up, she claims she left him. No one knows the reason but I saw Amari started to have contact with the girls in a contact centre and now he sees them in public for ‘daddy days’ which Kay’s sister takes them to so I think something serious must have gone on between them two, especially if he can’t have his girl’s unsupervised.

• Heart
She is an absolute idiot to publicly post photos where the bruises are clear as day and are obviously strangulation / beating bruises.

Not victim blaming her but more so the fact she would choose to post them when she could easily have facetuned them out/ posed from a different angle. She’s done it for speculation and attention.

Jesus christ, of course it’s a horrible situation to be in an abusive relationship etc but my main thought it just protect your children!!! It’s one thing staying when there’s violence if you have no dependants and you're scared so don’t want to rock the boat etc but i’m sorry those girls need to come first.

gail2611

I hate to comment on the way people look, but her sister is just getting bigger and bigger. It’s just not healthy. I’d be soo concerned if she was my sister, she’s only young as well

• Sad