Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“It’s you……*”

*for the next 36 hours until we fall out again then it’s just me n my kids from now on who needs a man

• Haha
Reactions: 32

KYLIE

VIP Member
I'm sure they all want your abusive boyfriend who dresses like a roadman drug dealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

River_bri

I do think it's getting a bit odd that people are so obsessed with a toddler tbh...but she is very cute

Reactions: 22

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
He’s so gormless and always looks miserable, I’d be embarrassed if my partner had a monk on like that
fuck sake
The lad is still getting over the fact that he’s banned in the UK and will have to muzzle up
Give him a break

hate statements like “the last time i fall in love”
Especially coming from her
Pretty sure they’ll be split up again next week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Anastasiaxo

Fat shaming someone when your sister is plus-size isn’t a great look Kay 😭😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

freddofrog

it blows my mind she posts adoring things about him just weeks after putting screenshots of him telling her to lose weight n her legs were disgusting on her story. like girl :oops: r u not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sparklingdee

VIP Member
why do girls on tiktok assume everyone wants their unemployed roadman boyfriends 😂 like you keep him kay, im sure he's lovely.......

• Haha

candlej

The same boyfriend that called her a “fat horrible bitch” last week. Which she shared to her 87k followers

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Call me vanilla but if sex with your long term partner makes you look like a domestic violence and gang 🍇 victim, then there's no love involved in it. How can you do this to someone you care about? ESPECIALLY when you have two small daughters, what kind of example are you showing them?

Reactions: 17

candlej

Does she not have a private story at least lmao?? That’s a disgusting thing for him to say but I can’t really feel sorry for her

Reactions: 17