Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the said was that they break up but then again if she didn't put all her relationships all over social media then we wouldn't have to know that either .like we didn't know why her and libby broke up either just that they broke up

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why we should have a explainition though .like it's nothing to do with us surely ?
If it’s nothing to do with anyone, then they should all think about that before making there relationship and lives so public. They wanted this life. Lmao people are gonna ask so people will want to know what happened.

Reactions: 2
If she didn’t cheat then why did they break up, if you’re not a cheat Katylee then give us a proper explanation that actually makes sense.
Why should she give anyone an explanation as to why they broke up? Anyone would think they’re Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn the way people go on on here and TikTok about them. And guess what? Even Taylor Swift owes nobody an explanation about anything. Some things are allowed to be kept quiet.

And also the absolute weapons adding a word then Mae or Lee on the end, it’s actually pathetic. I really hope it’s all eight year olds but it is most likely much older people looking for that attention they crave.

If it’s nothing to do with anyone, then they should all think about that before making there relationship and lives so public. They wanted this life. Lmao people are gonna ask so people will want to know what happened.
Edited to add this in. Nobody. Owes. The. General. Public. An. Explanation. About. Why. They. Broke. Up.
You’re basically saying because they post TikTok’s, the world is entitled to know about their private lives. That is not a valid reason, sorry. They’re all so young, have made mistakes and the way people much older are vilifying them for not providing them with entertainment is really pathetic. Leave them alone to deal with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why should she give anyone an explanation as to why they broke up? Anyone would think they’re Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn the way people go on on here and TikTok about them. And guess what? Even Taylor Swift owes nobody an explanation about anything. Some things are allowed to be kept quiet.

And also the absolute weapons adding a word then Mae or Lee on the end, it’s actually pathetic. I really hope it’s all eight year olds but it is most likely much older people looking for that attention they crave.

Edited to add this in. Nobody. Owes. The. General. Public. An. Explanation. About. Why. They. Broke. Up.
You’re basically saying because they post TikTok’s, the world is entitled to know about their private lives. That is not a valid reason, sorry. They’re all so young, have made mistakes and the way people much older are vilifying them for not providing them with entertainment is really pathetic. Leave them alone to deal with things.
I see your point completely they don’t owe it, they don’t need to but the point is they did that crappy video which explained really nothing? You should either explain it properly or not at all, I don’t think anyone wants to know why grace and Katylee broke up, I think they wanted to know what the video was actually about, also let’s not pretend they don’t lap it up and love it. If they hated all this so bad they’d just not bother with it, they both have a levels etc, they can do anything with those, also kt and libby have both joined in with the name jokes, it’s funny, it’s not bullying it’s just a pun of a name, I think it’ll die down soon and become not funny anymore tho, I used to find the mae jokes funny, kt comment section isn’t funny at all really.

Reactions: 6
Whilst i don’t do it, i think it’s hilarious. As does katylee , have you seen all her posts replying to them? Just a bit of fun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most thing annoys me about tattle life is. You get people saying “leave them be” “the owe no one nothing” so why are you sat on tattle life? You’ve clearly got an account commenting on other threads? Is that not the same thing.. don’t contradict yourself. Young or not. 19/20 years old, you know cheating is wrong 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I do genuinely think katylee puts up this nice act, but is an absolute witch in real life. I can honeslty sense it and she’s proving it over the last couple of weeks

Reactions: 15
Other than mutual break ups where it’s been dead for a while, someone always ends up more heartbroken in the process - it is just the way things are.

I’m genuinely intrigued because this thread seems to believe Katy Lee is a demon for her actions and how she’s been since the breakup. What did everyone expect her to do? Did people want her to post inspirational memes or videos of her crying over the break up? It seems that Katy Lee just getting on with life is a bad thing. There is absolutely zero evidence she cheated on Grace either, so I’m a bit confused as to where the vilifying of Katy Lee is coming from. Is it just a genuine Tattle dislike for her? Or the fact she’s just trying to get on with things? Don’t forget her management will be getting their every last drop out of this break up, they’ll still have her posting TikTok’s.

Myself, I’m very aware what we see on TikTok is a very small part of them as people. Until there’s proof, and even then she doesn’t deserve death threats, I don’t think anyone can call her the names people are.

Reactions: 3

I agree! I’m so invested in the whole thing but I wouldn’t expect an explanation, their lives are public but some things are private. Everyone has boundaries

If it isn't one it's other now .First I got roxanne all over my fyp with her new girlfriend and then now I'm getting people who was friends with the new girlfriend exposing her for talking to young girls 😆

They're like year 7s aren't they hahaha new solar system every second Thursday of the month

If katylee comes up on my fyp doing that bloody dance one more time 😠😠
I wouldn’t mind if she put her all in to it but her dancing is sooooo half arsed and also ..she’s on holiday!! Get off TikTok and enjoy yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If katylee comes up on my fyp doing that bloody dance one more time 😠😠
I wouldn’t mind if she put her all in to it but her dancing is sooooo half arsed and also ..she’s on holiday!! Get off TikTok and enjoy yourself!
this tiktok made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know!! You’d wonder how someone who can’t lip sync has made a career out of TikTok!

Reactions: 5
So katylee is going to Cyprus in two weeks and libby mae is going away in 13 days .May just be a coincidence but who knows

So katylee is going to Cyprus in two weeks and libby mae is going away in 13 days .May just be a coincidence but who knows
I think they plan this stuff to get more views etc, make people wonder, they’re annoying as duck now.

Reactions: 4
Although they don't follow each other so it may just be more a coincidence that there going similar times .libby put that Cyprus thing to tease people but I recon she's of to Thailand instead to see her brother

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.