Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the tiktok that lexi shared on her insta stories something tells me it's about the situation

Reactions: 3
libby's explaination video was just a copy of Katylees. It's basically word for word. If she was genuine, why couldn't she make her own instead of watching Kaylee's then repeating it šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Why does she use the word ā€œobviouslyā€ so much ( always in the wrong context)- I wish she would look up the definition of the word.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if Iā€™m being stupid but how can you deny cheating when thereā€™s video proof? Like how do you even talk yourself out of that

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused with the comments on libbys stuff .Where's Al this stuff come from with the word and then mae at the end of it .it's the only thing that seems to be commented šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
There seems to be a lot of fake accounts of them all .on the one I sent it has a post of when she reached a million followers and the real katylee is tagged then when you go on katylees account she has the real grace tagged on a post but I think her account is private as it doesn't let you go on it

What's this I read about grace cheating as well .there's a video of her kissing her friends whilst drunk in a pub .and she commented on that cheaty Lee page on the video .saying that kissing your friends on a night out drunk is different to kissing your ex sober .then there's a few comments saying that it's still cheating

Anyone notice how KL and LB "statement videos" are exactly the same with it stopping and starting several times. Completely planned. Grace's wasn't like that hers seemed genuine. These 2 are playing a game and I just hope it's not at Grace's expense.

Anyone notice how KL and LB "statement videos" are exactly the same with it stopping and starting several times. Completely planned. Grace's wasn't like that hers seemed genuine. These 2 are playing a game and I just hope it's not at Grace's expense.
More like likely they were both told what to say by their management, it was then sent to the management and they edited it and sent it back to them to post it. Because both of them pretty much said the same thing, but didn't actually say anything at the same time. It was just waffling titšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
More like likely they were both told what to say by their management, it was then sent to the management and they edited it and sent it back to them to post it. Because both of them pretty much said the same thing, but didn't actually say anything at the same time. It was just waffling titšŸ˜‚
Yeah I agree definitely been edited before they were posted.

Yeah and grace has probably been told to keep schtum if they are all under same management!
Damage control

If she didnā€™t cheat then why did they break up, if youā€™re not a cheat Katylee then give us a proper explanation that actually makes sense.

I don't understand why we should have a explainition though .like it's nothing to do with us surely ?

I don't understand why we should have a explainition though .like it's nothing to do with us surely ?
I donā€™t think that was the point? The point is they put out an ā€œexplanationā€ themselves, that didnā€™t actually explain anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.