Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dated a guy yes but that was when she was younger she said since then she's dated 2 girls .so I would imagine she's just gone from guys to girls .in fed up of these Lee comments now though 😆

Reactions: 3
Surely someone on here knows/knows of Libby and Katylee to tell us what all Libby maes posts are about? 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand their content 😭 all they both do is make some sort of statement in a text on screen and then lip sync to a song!? Over and over again. It’s weird. Do they not have any ideas for content other than this

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand their content 😭 all they both do is make some sort of statement in a text on screen and then lip sync to a song!? Over and over again. It’s weird. Do they not have any ideas for content other than this
Me neither. Its not like they talk alot. I think they get sent daily/weekly lists from management of what songs to use etc Its so bloody boring but must be making them some decent money.

Reactions: 2
Me neither. Its not like they talk alot. I think they get sent daily/weekly lists from management of what songs to use etc Its so bloody boring but must be making them some decent money.
yeah I mean fair play to them it’s easy work and they must be making good money 😂 I just don’t get why the videos get so much interaction when they are genuinely pointless and not at all creative.

Reactions: 5
Unless either of them are in a relationship or some drama happens nobody is actually interested in them at all. Libby just keeps aiming tik toks at God knows who and now keeps on about getting with a lad? All for engagement it's pointless. As for Katylee I've no idea what she's at, apart from that poxy dance that she does 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m bored of hearing Libby constantly going on about she wants to get with a boy. Get a Willy babe don’t need to tell the world 10 times a day and now bloody katylee has started

Their content is repetitive but nosy nelly in me wants to know what the heck they mean with all the aimed content. They’re my guilty pleasure, shamefully!

I'm loving these videos of guys reacting to them two saying they want to try men again 😆

How many videos does she need to post about it, you like a guy we get it!! After years of ‘I don’t like the word lesbian I’m gay!’
It’s no wonder though that guys think lesbians can just swing back to blokes

Reactions: 4
I think there just doing it for content rather than actually liking a guy as there both doing .it but it's annoying now that there constantly posting about it

Omg the pregnancy post is this a misscarriage post im so confused thought she wasnt with a guy and saids the post isnt recent ?

There’s two ways to look at it

1) Management give them a list and they are literally just copying content as they aren’t smart enough to think of pieces of content each.
2) They are aiming messages at each other.

The sleaze of people like Rhett (who already has form for messaging underage girls) trying to use their videos for clout and extra likes is annoying. The only funny one is Max Balegde because he’s genuinely funny without them! But yeah, I’m way older and totally invested with the two of them. It’s ridiculous!

The only downside is as above that it’s making the notion that gay girls can be ‘turned’. They’re bi, if they find men attractive and want to sleep with them it’s bi.

Reactions: 7
I thought it turned out that the girl lied regarding the rhett thing .especially when she's not 18 yet still and she goes out on night outs underage that really dosnt look good when she says she never lied to rhett about her age ? Yet goes out on nightouts where people will think she's of age as she's out drinking

Omg the pregnancy post is this a misscarriage post im so confused thought she wasnt with a guy and saids the post isnt recent ?
Someone asked her about it on insta the other day .she was with a guy for two years between the ages of 15 and 17 and in that time had a miscarriage

• Wow
Katylee does annoy me, but Grace is actually starting to really bug me 😂 she didn't look a bit interested in Katylee when they were together and now they've broken up putting up tik toks to, in my opinion get Katylee even more hate. Both as bad as each other but Grace in my eyes is far from innocent. She kissed girls on a night out. Friends or not she's still not innocent. The comments on her posts about Katylee are too far and some very hurtful no matter how much thick skin someone has. Nobody knows what happened between them but Grace needs to shut up about it now

I swear if I hear one more “rumour has it” content from either of them I’m going to cry, but please tell me why, I can’t bring myself to press the unfollow button on these pair?! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm the same there annoying but I want to keep following them for the drama 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.