Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her first boyfriend was at 15 for two years so definitely between 15 and 17

Reactions: 1
I just KNEW there would be a thread on these people- they are always coming up on my FYP and from what I can see are just tit lip syncers/dancers🤣 don’t get me started on the bun hairstyle. How did they actually get TikTok famous🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just KNEW there would be a thread on these people- they are always coming up on my FYP and from what I can see are just tit lip syncers/dancers🤣 don’t get me started on the bun hairstyle. How did they actually get TikTok famous🤣
Tbf I was more shocked they didn’t have a thread sooner 😂😂😂

Does it sound like libby mae in graces latest tiktok?

Ignore me libby mae is currently live in the gym 😆 it did sound like her on the video though

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Katylee always does bait vids like this, the Grace she’s referring to is apparently a friend but she knows that by just saying the name Grace she will get lots of people speculating if they are back together. Anything for attention

Reactions: 3
See I know it was her friend grace as she had literally been with that grace the day before but yeah it does seem like she was trying to get people to think it was the other grace

Reactions: 2
I thought she was gay also, I’m honestly so lost in the Katy/Libby/rich/Grace situation now, it’s all moving too fast. Libby and Katy are both posting vids of them crying also…

And on the other hand Katylee posted that she was 19, gay and single, I thought she was bi?!
Does nobody know what gay means anymore 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.