Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm is this set up just for views/shares whatever??? Cos they’ve all had so many now, maybe the management suggested it at the party 🤣👀 cos why is no one talking about who leaked that video in the first place?!

Reactions: 2
I've just seen a comment saying now that carmie is single he can go for libby mae 😆

Yeah I think it's something to do with the management as well possibly .it is weird that they both never really posted anything about the party .the only things I saw was from what the coles and Ben rantz posted .even ben rantz posted a photo on insta with libby but not katylee

• Haha
I don’t get how that video was leaked in the beginning? Libby-mae clearly filmed it to cause tit! I wonder if Katylee will admit to cheating, what do we think? Do we think she did it??

Reactions: 4
Whether it happened or not, Grace believed it enough to post it online which proves she never trusted the two of them 💁‍♀️

Posted that exact comment on her video too and she delete it so must have hit a nerve 🤣

Reactions: 7
Whether it happened or not, Grace believed it enough to post it online which proves she never trusted the two of them 💁‍♀️

Posted that exact comment on her video too and she delete it so must have hit a nerve 🤣
I was asking what everyone thought and their opinion on the situation, also I don’t understand because Grace exposed her but is apparently fine with her 🤣

I think it's more of a case grace must have been on tiktok last night and saw the video and immediately posted everything without thinking and now she's spoke to katylee and like got the truth from her maybe

I was asking what everyone thought and their opinion on the situation, also I don’t understand because Grace exposed her but is apparently fine with her 🤣
My comment wasnt in direct response to yours? I just posted a comment 🤣
Grace definitely isn't fine and we've seen that from her video's! It's all a load of bull crap that Katylee is spinning to make herself feel better for cheating 🤡

Reactions: 1
I think it's more of a case grace must have been on tiktok last night and saw the video and immediately posted everything without thinking and now she's spoke to katylee and like got the truth from her maybe
Have you got a spare pair of rose tinted glasses I can borrow? 🤣

My comment wasnt in direct response to yours? I just posted a comment 🤣
Grace definitely isn't fine and we've seen that from her video's! It's all a load of bull crap that Katylee is spinning to make herself feel better for cheating 🤡
Sorry I didn’t realise! Yeah I definitely agree with you on that one, plus she wouldn’t get so upset if it wasn’t true, she just didn’t think she would get caught out, and for Libby, she knows exactly what’s she’s done. X

No she put on insta that she deleted it but apparently she can't comment or post anything now

I realised Libby and Katylee keep saying “everyone makes mistakes” but how is it a mistake if it didn’t happen? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd rather set my hole on fire than do social media as my job I swear down. All this tit and toxicity isn't worth the money

Reactions: 3
At this point I want couchguy tiktok back rather than this all over my fyp 😆 it's every single video it's about them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.