Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why it wasn't funny or okay when grace and Libby Mae were messing around pretending to kiss etc. That made it fine for KL and LB to get close again despite being exes! Hanging about hotel rooms with your ex isn't okay and blaming management is pathetic. Sure the silly girl makes enough money to get another room!! Little girls hurting each other for clout basically that's how I see it.

Reactions: 3
Apparently grace also cheated in a club ? There's a video on the same account on that cheatylee

Whatever has happened, it’s plain to see they originally posted in the heat of the break up and perhaps both should’ve taken some time away from social media before announcing it to the world.

They’re so young, they’re all only 19 and every one of them has a lot of growing up to do yet - there were posts on here saying Grace wasn’t into Katy Lee for weeks prior to this, so it just goes to show nobody has any ideas once the camera is off what is going on!

Libby Mae, Grace and Katy Lee all need to have a month off, and sort this mess out and come back in the right frame of mind. Katy Lee isn’t cancelled or destroyed or over, she’s made what many of us have done before and had a rebound fling when it was clear she wasn’t over her ex - just hers has been played out over social media. There isn’t one of them that’s the pantomime villain that TikTok bullies are making them out to be.

Reactions: 8
What was on the video grace posted? Did anyone take screenshots or can give a run down?
Look on the account @cheatylee it is posted on there
Grace showing the video of them kissing and messages she received from Libbys friends saying Katylee has been messaging libby saying she misses her and wants to get back with her basically

Grace has also been commenting on the cheatylee accounts videos

Reactions: 1
Whatever has happened, it’s plain to see they originally posted in the heat of the break up and perhaps both should’ve taken some time away from social media before announcing it to the world.

They’re so young, they’re all only 19 and every one of them has a lot of growing up to do yet - there were posts on here saying Grace wasn’t into Katy Lee for weeks prior to this, so it just goes to show nobody has any ideas once the camera is off what is going on!

Libby Mae, Grace and Katy Lee all need to have a month off, and sort this mess out and come back in the right frame of mind. Katy Lee isn’t cancelled or destroyed or over, she’s made what many of us have done before and had a rebound fling when it was clear she wasn’t over her ex - just hers has been played out over social media. There isn’t one of them that’s the pantomime villain that TikTok bullies are making them out to be.
This 🙌🏽
That time away would have all given them perspective. Really help them (KL&Grace) to see what they want. We’ve all been there when you’ve been in a relationship and you break up then one of you realise that actually it wasn’t what you wanted. Of course that may not have happened. With all this stuff going round it’s just makes things so much harder. Even now they should take a break, especially Grace

Hi guys

New to this story but think i got the the premise of it so has katylee admitted to cheating or will she do we think

Hi guys

New to this story but think i got the the premise of it so has katylee admitted to cheating or will she do we think
shes denying it, just put a insta story saying grace understands and her life isn’t coronation street 🤣

Reactions: 1
And this is why you wait to announce relationships. Sharing every single inch of a new relationship to thousands of people never works out.. whether you are in the public eye or not.

Reactions: 5
The person filming the video is obviously libby mae ? So the person behind the account is either libby mae or someone close to her how else has the video got out

Reactions: 4
And this is why you wait to announce relationships. Sharing every single inch of a new relationship to thousands of people never works out.. whether you are in the public eye or not.
Yeah i agree they all just need to take a step back from the situation

The person filming the video is obviously libby mae ? So the person behind the account is either libby mae or someone close to her how else has the video got out
It’s deffo Libbys mum behind the cheatylee account 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what i don’t get is Katylee and Libby Mae doing these “explanation” videos saying what the video looks like isn’t what happened but neither one has actually explained what was going on the video ? As Katylee is clearly on the bed Libby Mae jumps on then a kiss noise ??

Reactions: 4
At this point I feel like all three of them just decided this entire thing to get views 😂 it all seems like a plot from holly oaks or something lol. I do wonder if any of them where even ever dating properly or whether it’s just for tiktok

Reactions: 8
There's another page to go along with cheaty Lee page the other one is kissymaehate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it absolutely bizarre how Katylee can go from being absolutely obsessed with Grace to just breaking up with her and not even looking sad by the looks of things 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.