Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katylee and Libby with somehow turn it round on grace so she gets all the hate!!

Will*

Libby Mae is the sort of relationship you have when you’re 15/16 and regret it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 what’s katylee doing man

That Cheatylee account is worth a watch if you’re both bored too ahaha

B08F824C-3C59-4D51-B5FC-1B75D38BF525.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Katylee and Libby with somehow turn it round on grace so she gets all the hate!!

Will*

Libby Mae is the sort of relationship you have when you’re 15/16 and regret it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 what’s katylee doing man

That Cheatylee account is worth a watch if you’re both bored too ahaha

View attachment 805941
Omg is that on that cheatylee account?!

aw for duck sake roxanne

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg is that on that cheatylee account?!

aw for duck sake roxanne
Nooo some girl called @morgantonge’s video on it, Grace has commented on a few of the cheatylee videos aswell, I feel awful for Grace because she was clearly just a rebound in there pathetic childish games. But like I say, they’ll somehow think of this to backfire on Grace. I doubt Grace would of exposed them though if she had anything to hide!

Roxanne makes me pisssss I'm not gonna lie she's just about at 3am floating in the comments 🤣 to be fair when she claimed Libby was an absolute twit people went in on her, she's been proper terrorised for months now, hopefully now everyone will see the truth

I’m so glad Grace exposed her and didn’t hide who katylee really was. I really hope she doesn’t get hate for this like Roxanne did. Libby Mae and Katylee casually asleep not a clue that this is all booting off makes me howl 😂😂😂😂 do we think katylee is going to address the situation or do we think she needs her sidekick Libby to be in the video for support 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Katylees comments make me die aswell on her latest video “anyone can see how much I loved her…” urm yeah when Libby wasn’t around 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't stand the pair of them hahahaha they're like kids. I don't know how any grown adult can develop feelings for Libby Mae anyway she's that bleeping childish

Reactions: 3
Omg poor grace. What a horrible bleeping situation, isn’t even just the cheating but it’s the fact grace spent time with them both and even went to her house for kt. I bet she’s heartbroken. Kt will be panicking in the morning realising she’s gonna get loads of tit🤣 Libby’s used to it now🤣

Reactions: 2
In hindsight it was fucked how she took grace round there spending time with Libby, that cringy mother and libbys sister who's like 14? just not appropriate at all

The videos gone, praise be to us night owls for at least touching on the goss

Grace already deleted her video. I screen recorded it to show my work friends in the morning 🤣🤣 what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve saved it and already sent all my friends to wake up too. Why has she deleted it?! I was living for that drama 😂😂😂

• Haha
On a level tho I really do feel awful for grace. She's had a camera thrust in her face for the past 3 months and given a platform that she never asked for, now all this is public. It must be so humiliating that even socials knew what was going on before she did

On a level tho I really do feel awful for grace. She's had a camera thrust in her face for the past 3 months and given a platform that she never asked for, now all this is public. It must be so humiliating that even socials knew what was going on before she did
Like someone else has said aswell, Grace was clearly forced to be around Libby when she clearly felt uncomfortable in Libby’s kitchen. Grace has got an easy way out and Katylee is just an idiot, Libby’s family are a bunch a weirdos. Katylee is gonna be cryinggggg when she wakes up, cue the “mental health matters” speech and not addressing what she done was wrong without mentioning mental health.

Agreed, Libby mae is a bleeping freak as well purely for going near a 16 year old
How's all this happened with her mum in the room as well?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.