Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, Libby mae is a bleeping freak as well purely for going near a 16 year old
How's all this happened with her mum in the room as well?!
Her moms weird af. She was probably egging it all on. Katylee has through away something potentially good with Grace, for Libby who finger blasts 16 year olds when they’ve just finished school. How is that even possible 😂😂 get a group Katylee, ffs! Do we reckon Katylee and Libby will get back together or do you think katylee won’t be arsed with the backlash from it 😂

B943AD35-64C8-477C-8F4F-FBF4D75FAF6F.jpeg

I posted the video on my Tiktok account twice and within SECONDS. This happens, so I wonder if that’s what’s happened to graces? How strange, Tiktok is literally taking them down rapid!?

Reactions: 3
She’s obsessed with social media so she will follow whatever makes her look good instead of her heart/head, it’s clearly obvious she’s not gotten over libby and still for some reason in love with her but why bring grace into it? Was it just someone new to obsess over then she got bored? Grace is genuine and actually a pretty girl, Libby looks like a small rat.

Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed with social media so she will follow whatever makes her look good instead of her heart/head, it’s clearly obvious she’s not gotten over libby and still for some reason in love with her but why bring grace into it? Was it just someone new to obsess over then she got bored? Grace is genuine and actually a pretty girl, Libby looks like a small rat.
Libby’s massive slab teeth piss me right off 😂😂😂😂

Anyone else think Libby looks like she has smelly breath? Or is that just me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Libby’s massive slab teeth piss me right off 😂😂😂😂

Anyone else think Libby looks like she has smelly breath? Or is that just me 😂
omg piss off its 4.30 and I’m howling at massive slab teeth 😭😭 smelly breath mae🤣 those comments kill me on her videos “logical mae” “lyrical mae”🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg piss off its 4.30 and I’m howling at massive slab teeth 😭😭 smelly breath mae🤣 those comments kill me on her videos “logical mae” “lyrical mae”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t cus them comments have me howling too 😂😂😂😂 “beggy mae” 😭😂 I’m so glad I woke up for a wee when I did, I always seem to miss the good bits

133C9B05-559B-42DB-8305-671AE4186CD4.jpeg

I know this is most likely fake but I’m screaming 😂😂😂😂 don’t ask me why I’m trying to dig more goss at 4.30 in the morning hahahah I’m just trying to be nosey

“Am here you got my number call me if you need me” 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t cus them comments have me howling too 😂😂😂😂 “beggy mae” 😭😂 I’m so glad I woke up for a wee when I did, I always seem to miss the good bits

View attachment 805958
I know this is most likely fake but I’m screaming 😂😂😂😂 don’t ask me why I’m trying to dig more goss at 4.30 in the morning hahahah I’m just trying to be nosey

“Am here you got my number call me if you need me” 😭😭😭
nah hahahahahaha those fbs kill me off !! I cba 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “I know ty❤

I just stalked her real fb and I really reckon she’s gunna regret bleeping things with grace up. They could of had such a normal nice relationship and she picks slab teeth

• Haha
This is so tit for Grace. Libby & Katy Lee are like literal kids, it’s like being back in highschool. You wouldn’t think at 19 years old they’d still act like this 😬

grace seems mature and seemed as if she was serious about this being a long term ‘proper’ relationship. I cant bloody keep up

Jesus what I have I woke up to .so I wonder if this is when they went to there management party then and then she felt guilty so broke up with her

Nah I can't WTF?? Literally go to sleep and of course this all kicks off 😭 well we've seen the true side to Katyleee! She's absolutely finished career wise now. Time to get a job hunn🤣 can't believe she done that, what a pair of fuckin twats

Reactions: 1
Her videos were basically crying so people feel sorry for her.. really seeing a different side of her!!

That account of "Roxanne" isn't her. Roxannes account is roxanne_xox1 that other is a fake

Reactions: 1
Grace put a insta saying how she wasn’t in the right frame of mind and she didn’t want anyone to get hate etc, she seems so genuine and kind. I really hope she doesn’t give kt the time of day again

Reactions: 2
Katylee is a little rat
"Grace knows she shouldn't have posted that video"
Why blame her when she's been a complete cow, she should've never ever had libby and her missing top lip in her relationship, and it's a shame it took a 16 year old girl getting terrorised on the internet before they actually shown their true colours

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.