Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like it was Katy-Lee who instigated the whole thing too. It was evident she didn't look that upset - maybe she got the content she needed out of Grace and it was back to Libby-Mae. Regardless, those two are perfectly suited to each other, they both love the attention and love that world they live in!

Grace looks absolutely heartbroken and there was a comment that said that 'I was scared of having my heart broken and now I have' so it all points to Katy-Lee. It just goes to show how everything was for the cameras and nobody actually knows what goes on when they’re not on display.

Reactions: 5
I felt like it was Katy-Lee who instigated the whole thing too. It was evident she didn't look that upset - maybe she got the content she needed out of Grace and it was back to Libby-Mae. Regardless, those two are perfectly suited to each other, they both love the attention and love that world they live in!

Grace looks absolutely heartbroken and there was a comment that said that 'I was scared of having my heart broken and now I have' so it all points to Katy-Lee. It just goes to show how everything was for the cameras and nobody actually knows what goes on when they’re not on display.

The videos of Grace just make me sad tbh

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow any of them but it keeps popping up on my FYP. It’s like a soap opera with all these videos, it’s all a bit cringe 😂 but I feel really sad for Grace, she seems very genuine and like she was dragged in the middle of KL and LM drama, and now is the one hurting between them all. I wouldn’t like it if my partner was hanging out with their ex and their mum!

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow any of them but it keeps popping up on my FYP. It’s like a soap opera with all these videos, it’s all a bit cringe 😂 but I feel really sad for Grace, she seems very genuine and like she was dragged in the middle of KL and LM drama, and now is the one hurting between them all. I wouldn’t like it if my partner was hanging out with their ex and their mum!

She knew well what she was getting herself into!! And like others have said she’s gained a lot from the relationship.

Reactions: 1
I suppose it doesn't help there in the same management so will see each other a lot plus it looks like grace is also signed to that management .so all 3 of them will have to meet still

They literally provide more entertainment than ITV do with the soaps 😂 I need a life 😂😂 Katylee and Libby will 100% get back together. Something definitely went on Friday night. So Katylee had suddenly not posted anything of the night nor did Libby.. next day she comes home and her and Grace have broken up, meanwhile literally two days previous she was posting a load of soppy ticktoks and posting Instagram pictures of them both. And she doesn't look a bit bothered either, meanwhile Grace looks so upset

Reactions: 6

also, I’ve noticed from the comments from Katylee, it’s been very much “did you not see how much I loved (past tense) that girl?”…

Reactions: 5
Libby is live on her mums account and romance is commenting asking to join 😆 libby was like I'm not sure what's going on and why she's wanting to join

Reactions: 2
Omg look at “funniestlolz” latest video!! What do you all think?!

I've checked and it looks like it was posted in August just after they made it official. So I don't know if the video in question is just after they got together or was from ages ago before that

The only thing is .that because katylee likes girls whenever she posts with friends everyone always assumes she with them .like she's posted something with her best friend of 15 years and everyone's calling her a player

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Saw somebody said on tik tok that this drama is the main show and that their also invested in the spin off show which is Honey G (Roxanne's ex) moving on too 😭😭 I can't 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone has made a fake libby mae Facebook and put themselves in a relationship with a fake katylee .libby said on her live it wasn't her but roxanne has started drama by posting it on her tiktok and saying it's real

Someone has made a fake libby mae Facebook and put themselves in a relationship with a fake katylee .libby said on her live it wasn't her but roxanne has started drama by posting it on her tiktok and saying it's real
Wtf just seen it. That girl needs a good wash and obviously a fuckin decent brain cell. You can clearly see the pages are make that's not even Katylee's name on FB. Although if and when I think not if they do get back together, I can see Katylee getting a lot of hate

I don't get how they've gone abroad then all of a sudden gone their seperate ways, Roxannes such a lil tit stirrer as well hahaha

I don't get how they've gone abroad then all of a sudden gone their seperate ways, Roxannes such a lil tit stirrer as well hahaha
I know sometimes things can be rocky but it does seem all out of the blue. I know they only show a small portion of their lives but they control what they share. Even the comments on their insta posts you’d never think a break up would be on the cards. I can see why people are confused and asking why x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.