KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would children want to meet her? Like why would they know who she is? Ive never been confused in all my 35yrs of life
That’s what I was thinking how strange. His mum must be the watcher and kids always get dragged into Ks pictures and even posted other people’s kids on TikTok before.. no way that kid sits and is interested in her TikToks.. so frickin weird

Reactions: 2
That’s what I was thinking how strange. His mum must be the watcher and kids always get dragged into Ks pictures and even posted other people’s kids on TikTok before.. no way that kid sits and is interested in her TikToks.. so frickin weird
Very strange. She is not a celebrity for god sake. And why was child not in school? And surely he shouldn't know about her. Unless the parents are friendly with her. Strange.

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that her lives were for over 18s only. I think this could be more KB b*llshit. I bet they were people she knew but she thought she’d sell it as a meet and greet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I came here for this… what the actual? I’m embarrassed for them all

Meet and greet?

Is she a motherfucking celebrity? Has she wrote a book?

The woman is tapped.

#meetarancidcrackhead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean if it's a planned meet and great, I hope she's completely DBS checked spacifically for her 'meet and greet ' and I don't mean the DBs carries for her job, she needs a new DBS check for every time it's required. She definitely isn't someone I'd pay to take my children around. Why does she think she deserves any kind of recognition on TikTok. It's strange

Very strange. She is not a celebrity for god sake. And why was child not in school? And surely he shouldn't know about her. Unless the parents are friendly with her. Strange.
Child could be home educated tbf. But sounds like she knows the parents tbh as she said about the dad coming to build a wardrobe for her if I heard correctly

Now she’s doing meets and greets with children in Starbucks. I wonder how much the parents had to pay for the privilege. I’m not sure why a 7 year old would want to meet KB to be honest.
You are effing joking 😂😂😂😂 wow something to tell the grandchildren

She must be goin crazy not being on tt.. no money coming in..

• Haha
She must be goin crazy not being on tt.. no money coming in..
I thought she had gone and got a good job with a posh company so surely she doesn’t need to beg 😂🙄 she be back on TT no Doubt the vulture

Why would children want to meet her? Like why would they know who she is? Ive never been confused in all my 35yrs of life
If my kid was watching her, I would need to sort out my parenting. Her language is shocking! Teaching a kid all about dildos...yep great role model for kids...Jesus Christ!! As if a kid wrote her a thank you card!! She probably wrote that herself with her left hand

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If my kid was watching her, I would need to sort out my parenting. Her language is shocking! Teaching a kid all about dildos...yep great role model for kids...Jesus Christ!! As if a kid wrote her a thank you card!! She probably wrote that herself with her left hand
She’s so full of tit that woman so now she’s a role model to kids of the world 😂😂😂 when I grow up I want to be just like sister Katie Bailey of the immaculate dirty dildos 🙄

• Haha
Omfg. Her insta post. She sayin she spent so much time in TikTok it basically took her away from her kids who needed her most an she lucky to become a mum again twice. Ffs love u spend a few days with ur kids an u feeling that wow.

• Haha
Does anyone on tattle think k was “taken” by dani.. dani is wearing the same shacket thing in her video.. hmmmm

I’m going to hazard a guess that being away from Tik Tok is driving her absolutely crazy. I don’t think K is spending anymore time with her kids than she did before. I think the lady doth protest too much. What’s happening is we said she’d be back by Sunday gone now she has to prove us wrong.

Reactions: 4
She’s just get more self absorbed by the hour 😂
She’s now making up for lost time meeting with her birth mother. She has always know her birth mum- her Facebook has tons of pics of them both so what is she going on about?!

She’s just get more self absorbed by the hour 😂
She’s now making up for lost time meeting with her birth mother. She has always know her birth mum- her Facebook has tons of pics of them both so what is she going on about?!
She makes out she’s so hard done by.. it’s all lies..

Yesterday she told us she wasn’t going to be going live until next week because she’s busy and going away with her boys. 3 lives later she’s now meeting her birth mother and seeing her Friday. The woman talks sh*t and is obsessed with an audience, it’s the only thing that keeps her going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.