KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone just seen her take her “iron supplement” on live 😂😂😂😂 I just got 2nd hand embarrassment of her live and her mod that’s kissing her arse in her box while her boyfriend is playing with her nipple is just as bad 🙈😂 it isn’t only flange and now she’s saying she will come down with her fella and sort them out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s a beef cake 😂😂😂😂 duck off
Oh so they all into nipples are they. She likes kittens hangin off hers

She’s such a piece of crappy scum. Absolutely the lowest of the low. A pathological, habitual liar. And her cult following believe the bullshit she throws out of her buck toothed mouth. She is an absolute cretin who cannot live without deflecting situations so she looks better/good.
Your road man son posted that on his TikTok that you BEGGED people to follow not long ago. YOU, you bleeping beg, wanted adults to follow your 12 year old son so he could go live. YOU were told your sons location was on as A RANDOM FOLLOWER told you she follows him on snapchat. What a bleeping sket
👏👏👏👏👏 I cannot stand her she is such a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone just seen her take her “iron supplement” on live 😂😂😂😂 I just got 2nd hand embarrassment of her live and her mod that’s kissing her arse in her box while her boyfriend is playing with her nipple is just as bad 🙈😂 it isn’t only flange and now she’s saying she will come down with her fella and sort them out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s a beef cake 😂😂😂😂 duck off
Why is everyone getting there men involved and wanting to take there men Down 😂 sit down and tit up. So she gets her vitamins from the docs 😂😂 wasting more nhs money is it surely she can just buy them herself

Why is everyone getting there men involved and wanting to take there men Down 😂 sit down and tit up. So she gets her vitamins from the docs 😂😂 wasting more nhs money is it surely she can just buy them herself
She’s the type to get paracetamol off dr

Reactions: 2
Oh so they all into nipples are they. She likes kittens hangin off hers

👏👏👏👏👏 I cannot stand her she is such a freak
She’s a bleeping strange one. She’s kicking off because she wants to deflect from her roadman son posting alcohol and money. She needs to take the power back from people seeing what a low life she is. She’ll only be doing this to get the views and the gifts as she splashed the cash the other day on the kids.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a piece of crappy scum. Absolutely the lowest of the low. A pathological, habitual liar. And her cult following believe the bullshit she throws out of her buck toothed mouth. She is an absolute cretin who cannot live without deflecting situations so she looks better/good.
Your road man son posted that on his TikTok that you BEGGED people to follow not long ago. YOU, you bleeping beg, wanted adults to follow your 12 year old son so he could go live. YOU were told your sons location was on as A RANDOM FOLLOWER told you she follows him on snapchat. What a bleeping sket
She literally begged everyone to follow her son before, couldn't believe it!

Who are they talking about on her live? Deanna?
Where has all this come from? If it is Deanna I’d say she should watch herself as I don’t recon Deanna is the type to take her tit tbh!

Reactions: 1
She’s a bleeping strange one. She’s kicking off because she wants to deflect from her roadman son posting alcohol and money. She needs to take the power back from people seeing what a low life she is. She’ll only be doing this to get the views and the gifts as she splashed the cash the other day on the kids.
I hope someone or something bites her nipples off one day she’s deranged and yeah no doubt all this will get all the gifts rolling in 🙄 such a woman

Where has all this come from? If it is Deanna I’d say she should watch herself as I don’t recon Deanna is the type to take her tit tbh!
The girl in the box is dishing a lot of threats isn't she and them both calling her a pedalo 😬

I hope deanna goes for her.. she don’t strike me as the type to let k call her all these disgusting names without gettin her say in…

The fact she plasters her kids all over TikTok, shares their school, her job/workplace, her location, gives her address and numbers and their whole life - asks her followers to follow them for gifts is ok but reporting on here that her son posting alcohol and showing what a tit mum she is, is wrong. Ok. Go figure. And get that bleeping mandem off talking tit. Can’t be bothered to mansplain to him that this is female bitching and he’s better off being in the kitchen and leaving these attention seeking wasters to go back to their high school life where now they are the bullies not the being bullied.

Reactions: 5
Yeah apparently according to the beg.

I remember her telling her followers to go follow her son in a past live, I thought that was weird as duck.

As for calling Deanna a narcissist 😂 bit rich coming from her ain’t it. Where’s her kid while she’s spouting on live, telling him to tell everyone he’s scared 😂 that’s what she would normally do 😂 especially for the gifts

The 1.7k In your live os only there to watch the drama minus about 50 weirdos that hang off your every word like how the kitten hung off you nipple hun 👍

• Haha
As for calling Deanna a narcissist 😂 bit rich coming from her ain’t it. Where’s her kid while she’s spouting on live, telling him to tell everyone he’s scared 😂 that’s what she would normally do 😂 especially for the gifts
She knows the in’s and out’s of a being narcissist considering it’s her she’s talking about. It’s like she’s projecting her issues and making them about Deanna.
Also, wasn’t just D who said her house was a tit hole. All her ex’s have.

Erm I’ve seen all this tracking before in loads other lives on Facebook and he police won’t take that as evidence it’s been faked too many times

D needs to phone police she’s literally sat there with false evidence slanderin her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.