KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise Katie gave birth to a bottle of wkd, il be going coop tomorrow depending they get Katie children off the shelves!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting tit about her son. We actually talk about your tit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly tit parent.
She’s proper ranting isn’t she haha nahhh mate nahhhhh haha

Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting tit about her son. We actually talk about your tit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly tit parent.
Cracked me up her sayin all my sons personal information is on tattle lol I feel for deanna. Riley up here arse wasn’t she heard on phone to Hannah in her live. All snakes.

Reactions: 1
Thing is, there was no face lol. Only the account name.
She needs to get a grip and see who her son is hanging about with.
But she won't, because she knows he is 12 and drinking alcohol maybe. And why is showing £400 off and bragging. I would put it back on. But it will get reported.

Everyone has turned on her bloody stroppy knickers

Naaah naaah guys hey you guys
Nahhhh mate nahhhh u dumb nahhh not having it 😂😂😂😂😂 I want Rip that hat off an wash it.
I’m relying on u lot to kp posting my hubby come bed now so had turn her off. He’s so inconsiderate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just classic Katie! I knew when she said ,she was getting someone to check the IP address that it come back as one of her ex’s. Now she been caught out ,she is screaming her head off like she does every time she gets caught out!
This brings me back to when she got Lucy poo to pretend to be a vet and tell her how breastfeeding a kitten is normal, now she got Yvonne as an hacker who can track down IP address . 🙄 wonder how she will get her self out of this one tomorrow then!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused who turned up at her house kicking off???? An why did she distance herself from Yvonne thoiught I was upto date with her antics

Nahhhh mate nahhhh u dumb nahhh not having it 😂😂😂😂😂 I want Rip that hat off an wash it.
I’m relying on u lot to kp posting my hubby come bed now so had turn her off. He’s so inconsiderate 😂😂
I reckon Linda is underneath her hat hiding form us

I’m confused who turned up at her house kicking off???? An why did she distance herself from Yvonne thoiught I was upto date with her antics
I’m so confused I can’t keep with all the antics

Just classic Katie! I knew when she said ,she was getting someone to check the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that it come back as one of her ex’s. Now she been caught out ,she is screaming her head off like she does every time she gets caught out!
This brings me back to when she got Lucy poo to pretend to be a vet and tell her how breastfeeding a kitten is normal, now she got Yvonne as an hacker who can track down IP address . 🙄 wonder how she will get her self out of this one tomorrow then!
It will b “guys i gettin death threats, my mental health is at a low, remember one word guys Caroline flack, be kind guys” it’s goin b along them lines tommrrow.

Reactions: 3
Just classic Katie! I knew when she said ,she was getting someone to check the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that it come back as one of her ex’s. Now she been caught out ,she is screaming her head off like she does every time she gets caught out!
How did she get caught out I can’t bare to watch her half the time

I would b drained with this much drama. But she thrives off it.
She loves it. Shame she doesn't thrive off her children. Well social service will be making a her a call.
Them children need so much guidance so hopefully they will get it.

Yvonne went on live in someone box and was asked directly who gave Katie the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) saying it was deanna and Yvonne said it was her who gave Katie the IP address.
Fake IP address lol.

She loves it. Shame she doesn't thrive off her children. Well social service will be making a her a call.
Them children need so much guidance so hopefully they will get it.

Fake IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) lol.
I hope someone does call social services bcz them kids never in school maysa out at all hours drinkin smoking havin girls staying over in his bed left alone for days. Poor Morgan seems to b constantly I’ll.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell is she calling someone a pweirdo when there isn’t even any pics of her son on here 😂 dramatic much .. Wonder Woman get the twit done for slander that’s big accusations for not even a pic of the kid
Oh don't worry, I will be doing. I didn't see this as I was busy working with a client.
But I will get the recording.

I ain’t been on for a few days so didn’t see no pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ They ain’t here now so they may have been deleted.

i do want K to green screen the screenshot of proof she has that wonder woman is who she says it is 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 L does it all the time
They got reported. I couldn't delete them if I wanted too. You can only have an hour to delete once your post is published.

Last edited:
Cracked me up her sayin all my sons personal information is on tattle lol I feel for deanna. Riley up here arse wasn’t she heard on phone to Hannah in her live. All snakes.
Deannas name wasn’t even spelled properly on the ‘IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ’ if people are going to attempt to falsify claims at least get someone to spell check for you jeeezzzzz. Whether Wonder Woman is D or not a lot of slandering and false accusations was made in that live. She clearly has it out for her and will do anything to drag her down at any given opportunity. Can’t believe she actually thought the 2.oddK were supporting her 😂 naaaa like most people were there to hear the drama and thrive of Katie making a fool of herself. She attempted several things to try get attention over a few days and it didn’t work. So to do what she done and see the viewings go up she was in her element. At least she’ll do this more often and it’ll be exciting to see her trip over lies and slander.

There was a Scottish lass on the live I don't remember her name, I do feel like she had a brain of her own though. Did she say she had called out Yvonne for lying before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.