KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night 😂 Let’s reflect on the smugness of K when she had 2.4 in her live and getting gifts galore, at times it was like a witch hunt for poor D. I never knew how cruel some people could be (and they go on about us on tattle) she got everyone to mass report D’s accounts, some of the other stuff I won’t repeat. K you should be ashamed of yourself, truly some of the worst behaviour I have seen. Thank goodness for that Scottish woman Jodie and the other lady on her live who had the intelligence to see K for what she is. K’s face when her plan of the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) started to unravel was comedy gold. It was like rats deserting a sinking ship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night 😂 Let’s reflect on the smugness of K when she had 2.4 in her live and getting gifts galore, at times it was like a witch hunt for poor D. I never knew how cruel some people could be (and they go on about us on tattle) she got everyone to mass report D’s accounts, some of the other stuff I won’t repeat. K you should be ashamed of yourself, truly some of the worst behaviour I have seen. Thank goodness for that Scottish woman Jodie and the other lady on her live who had the intelligence to see K for what she is. K’s face when her plan of the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) started to unravel was comedy gold. It was like rats deserting a sinking ship 😂
I wish I’d stayed up now but unlike her I like to be up early to take my kids to school.
Did someone tell her it was fake or did she read here and realise she was making herself look like a complete idiot? 🤣

Omg what happened 😮 I had to go sleep as unlike K I have to get up for work.
Did everyone clock on that she was lying about the whole IP address situation? I’m not being funny but if it was all true like she claimed I’d be green screening the evidence 🙈😂

K was blocking anyone on her live who questioned the IP stuff. K went over to Jodie’s live to spread more hate on D but thank goodness Jodie didn’t have mods so all us tattlers headed over to correct her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Naughty Katie. She was doing all that in front of Her youngest. Fancy putting someone’s name up on a live calling them a pwedo 🤦🏽‍♀️ She must love the police

• Wow
Reactions: 1
K was blocking anyone on her live who questioned the IP stuff. K went over to Jodie’s live to spread more hate on D but thank goodness Jodie didn’t have mods so all us tattlers headed over to correct her 😂
omg so jodie called her out on her bullshit then? About time someone questioned her, everyone seems to just lick her arse. It will be jodie next in the firing line for her 😂 don’t worry jodie we will back you 👍😂

• Heart
Deannas name wasn’t even spelled properly on the ‘IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ’ if people are going to attempt to falsify claims at least get someone to spell check for you jeeezzzzz. Whether Wonder Woman is D or not a lot of slandering and false accusations was made in that live. She clearly has it out for her and will do anything to drag her down at any given opportunity. Can’t believe she actually thought the 2.oddK were supporting her 😂 naaaa like most people were there to hear the drama and thrive of Katie making a fool of herself. She attempted several things to try get attention over a few days and it didn’t work. So to do what she done and see the viewings go up she was in her element. At least she’ll do this more often and it’ll be exciting to see her trip over lies and slander.
Oh I know but she’s friggin deluded. 2.2k was her fans hahaha

• Haha
Go on who ever you are Jodie but who the duck is the thing in the corner box was hat spat out loads of threats and going behind Katie’s back…. Katie I hope you call your fake friend out lol

Naughty Katie. She was doing all that in front of Her youngest. Fancy putting someone’s name up on a live calling them a pwedo 🤦🏽‍♀️ She must love the police
I know that was the worst thing about it all, she was calling D a pedalo on the live! When a child face wasn’t even posted on the tattle ,she knew all of this . She knew it was just a wkd and some cash! But she couldn’t say that from the start because she couldn’t make a meal out of that! She blew it up and then chucked Deanna name out with some fake IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . It all back fired on her thou quick enough and now she won’t come on tik tok!
Don’t like it when the table turns .

Funny thing is she forgets a few weeks ago she was on live reading messages from her 12 year old son phone , laughing and bullying about what some poor little girl had messaged to her son! That is worse then any photo is some bleedy wkd and cash! She forgets all of that but I don’t!

This jodie girl is live banging on about Katie now on her live 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I like Jodie and her mate lezkez .

I’m glad people really did see how far she took it last night. The accusations she was making aren’t normal even when your mad. I would never call or even think to call a single mother a pedalo for posting my child’s pictures of booze and money. I would be angry that they could access my kids profile to see their things but I certainly wouldn’t claim they were a P. And she didn’t just say it once she was saying it numerous times. I felt for D I really did because that is serious. And yes people were jumping on the bandwagon and backtracking now, hope people realise now don’t get involved in peoples dramas without real black and white facts. Embarrassing all round for those who were calling her they names.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m glad people really did see how far she took it last night. The accusations she was making aren’t normal even when your mad. I would never call or even think to call a single mother a pedalo for posting my child’s pictures of booze and money. I would be angry that they could access my kids profile to see their things but I certainly wouldn’t claim they were a P. And she didn’t just say it once she was saying it numerous times. I felt for D I really did because that is serious. And yes people were jumping on the bandwagon and backtracking now, hope people realise now don’t get involved in peoples dramas without real black and white facts. Embarrassing all round for those who were calling her they names.
Exactly she’s buggered up there, police be sick of seeing her soon lol

No child has been posted in here.. k chose to lie about that for drama. Katie get ur ass on live and admit ur mistakes and lies

Shell get in trouble for wasting police and ambulance time soon. She'll be hiding cause the truth is out

I like nieve, go on lass get her told

Oh for god sake k Knew Yv is at that age where she’s obsessing over her favourite TikTok. Yes she has a crush on k and k took complete advantage FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

She
Exactly she’s buggered up there, police be sick of seeing her soon lol

No child has been posted in here.. k chose to lie about that for drama. Katie get ur ass on live and admit ur mistakes and lies
She can’t go live,it’s too early for her to be up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.